Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

Thank you for your great efforts in this very helpful post. I believe that anyone who has a question about the forum will find their answer here and I personally benefited from this helpful post.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Thank you for this guidelines mate .. it really help to those new joiner .. And thanks for reminding us again i didn’t know all of this .. A precise informative post.. 

On 2/16/2020 at 8:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thank you for giving us this precious topic of information with some details. Some of these were not in my knowledge ..And I will follow some of these saying of yours step by step. Thank you it is helpful..

On 2/16/2020 at 9:34 AM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

9 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Thank you for your great efforts in this very helpful post. I believe that anyone who has a question about the forum will find their answer here and I personally benefited from this helpful post.

Thank you my friend for providing important information and helpful participation. I thank you and good luck

Thank you, my friend, for wasting your effort to write this comprehensive site, I think it deserves to be installed at the top of the forum because it answers all possible questions to members.

We are newcomers here as well. We make good and good comments to answer their common sense and questions so that they can share their opinions with us.

It is not a problem here, everyone gives their opinion and everyone's comment is accepted. Do not tension it has already been answered there will be your own space count.

That's right. There are many posts made by beginners related to the same ideas. This topic will benefit everyone. As for me being new here, I understood everything through the rules without asking any questions.

Thank you so much buddy, I was looking for that all questions and answers. And I found them all together. I will also let my friends check your post Q&A. As they are  looking for the same questions and answers. 

Thanks again 😊

It is the most helpful post for the beginners so i this the beginners should see this post. This will answer your all questions and help you grow you information about crypto world.

I am really thankful for such a knowledgeable post,every newbie facing these issued and they also want to solve it,but thus post makes easy to work on cryptotalk.

first I want to thank you for giving such a post it will really help me and other members who have idea about Crypto world you have given all the important questions that should be there for the guidelines of new members and it's good you have done such a good Research and explain it in such a beautiful way every one can understand it clearly

Thank you for this frequently asked questions this really help me a lot the questions in my mind is now answered because of you thank you.

Your information is most important for all members , especially new member like me . So thanks for your helping post . I think it's also help  others . 

I think this topic has answered various questions that often arise for beginners. But still there are people who create topics with these questions.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There are some common questions in crypto that are frequently asked.  However, there are many things that people don't know about.  We should all make it easier for people to accept ideas by giving us ideas based on our own new ideas on new topics. That is why I refrain from doing the same.  And the things that are most urgent and needful, people will come forward with ideas and comments.

Greetings to you, my friend, thank you for this great initiative, because with this helpful topic and the way of formulating questions, I have summarized a lot of repeated topics and questions that are repeated daily by beginners.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This topic is useful and comprehensive for all questions and publications that are published and will be useful for beginners and they should read it and not to continue posting random questions without using this search button will help to reduce unhelpful messages and posts

I think the information you give will be really very helpful to all the beginners. This information will surely help them. As a beginner they have lots of questions in their mind and this information  will surely make their doubts clear. 

Thanks for sharing valuable information most of newbies asking your given answer questions my suggestion to all newbies for more information read all pinned topics.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:34 PM, PiroSense said:

This is really a wonderful post, its like a very detailed and yet easy to understand. Now most of the newbies wont face any problems and ask to much because you already answered it for them.

There are many of the questions for The crypto talk for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that it helps many of the member in the crypto talk who are here for earning money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you man for this kind of post this will help a lot of beginners who have doubts in their mind. This is a great post. Good job . Well done mate. Keep it up . This has helped me also.

• Useful or interesting 1