Do you invest in HYIP - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Do you invest in HYIP

Investment in HYIP  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you invest in HYIP

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/19 at 02:39 AM

22 hours ago, josh said:

I never try to invest in any form of HYIP, because this was a just a piece of nothing to me. Where mostly they offered to double your fund in just a matter of weeks or days only without showing any of their assets were they will roll the capital of their investors, most of them are scammers and those who join in this scheme are greed. Sorry no offense, but this was true based on what I saw in the past.

Thanks for your comment, yes the greedy really makes a  sorrow for the investor.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:35 AM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I tried several times to invest in some kind of hype, but I lost everything I bet on, they are really too dangerous, or you invest money as soon as a program is born, or it is better to let it go, because it does not last long

No, we can know about a program owner and by seeing the payment proof of others. New born = new scam.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:10 PM, maxgimane said:

I used to invest in HYIP and I lost more money than I made, so I stopped, but if you invest a little, you won’t be able to earn, but when you invest a lot of money, you will lose. At that time it is much less than the fact that he is miles again, while they do not reach the final result, they are between 20 days.

Yeah, but they can run even for 6, 12 months and so on.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:36 PM, Angelina said:

I already work in HYIP site which not trused. They just pay in 1 or 2 days after that they will scam. They just act like they are trusted but at the end they scamed

No, they can come for several days it's not for 1 or 2 days as their advertising fee would be higher than these 2 days.

28 minutes ago, Needyou said:

Much obliged for your recommendations, yes I am not taking an interest at present and in Bitcointalk I've seen a great deal of tricks that run distinctly for barely any days. Despite the fact that it is first or second day they wont pay after speculation, this occurred in Bitcointalk gatherings.

Bitcointalk is mainly profitable for scams as their is no checkup for the accounts. They can easily manipulate the money from your hands. I also seen a person where he post payment proof with another accounts in order to prove the program is genuine. Once the money deposited in them he starts to absconding answers or replying etc.

no i never invest in hyip program because i dont trust them most of them are scammers nowadays its easy to make hyip site and scam people hyip platform is not trustworthy we need to think before invest it might b good only for two days

On 10/2/2019 at 4:09 PM, cryptosix said:

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

i used to invest but I stopped because this HYIP are proven to be scammers and they are not backed by a real business model, they will pay you on your first few days but after that they are going to do selective payment.

Thanks for sharing this exclusive information but I don,t want to invest now because bitcointalk naw a days share lots of scam project.and as my analysis this coin have not potentiality.

When i first join in Bitcoin world, i always invest in many HYIP site. For me why you need wait long time for big profit.

But i changes my mind because i already educate myself. HYIP is only ponzi scheme this day, their guarantee is fake, and it will going scam you soon after you invest to them.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Hyip is not the best choice for investment. if you person wanna make daily profits or gonna take daily dividend then my personal opinion is to research yobit investment box. any people can take daily divided from that invest box planning. or better to come a self trader not copy or pamm trader. this case i can control my own money and my own trading

I don't like to invest in Hyip site Because most of the Hyip site are fake and scam.This Hyip site is very risky for investing.Hyip site got scammed very early

I dont support HYIP Investment maybe you can earn  there  fast but  it  a double edge sword you may lost more  than  you earn.The only  good  chance  to invest in a HYIP is  if you have a Good information on the HYIP bussiness or if you  know  someone in the that bussiness.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I invest many time in hyip some time i earn good profit But most of all i'm lost  now i don't invest on the hyip site it is very risky to invest in hyip program It likes to do crypto trading It does not have chances of scam You are controlling your money yourself 

1 hour ago, Fattkidd said:

I dont support HYIP Investment maybe you can earn  there  fast but  it  a double edge sword you may lost more  than  you earn.The only  good  chance  to invest in a HYIP is  if you have a Good information on the HYIP bussiness or if you  know  someone in the that bussiness.

Yes HYIP investment is the fastest investment ever. You have a chance to make 300% profit per day with that. But the chance to losing your money is more realistic. Because HYIP is targeting people who greedy to make money with fast time and much. I think some people to checking HYIP is legit or not in HYIP Monitor. Where owner that website is trying every HYIP website, but the bad news now HYIP monitor is also partnering with scam HYIP.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes, i did. Hyip gives big profit but also can steal your money so i invest only what i can afford to lose so that it wont really hurt when they scam me.and i only join on those hyip that was just running for 1-3days only.coz almost all hyip are scams.

Yes, I also somehow did this, but it became unsafe and I left there, which I advise you. Stay away from HYIP, investing there has become risky, because their site may close any day, which means that you will lose your invested money.

49 minutes ago, skillchui said:

HYIP is very popular, but sadly, at the end of the last month, I lost more money than I earned, so I stopped this project.

sorry for your lost, I think you should invest in cryptos and stay away to invest HYIP sites because most of them are scam.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I would recommend to not even invest 1 dollar in HYIP website. Better invest it in low gem coins in the market which will be a great project in future. They have better chance of giving more return back than the HYIP website. Remember it.

The Hyip gives only some percentage and most of them returns as scams, but as per your post yes investing in low coins like Tron Neo,  and other types might bring some profits, however it is too risky in investing these low price coins too.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:09 PM, cryptosix said:

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

It is a good idea to invest small amount in hyip website  invest in hyip Investment program is always risky I joined some hyip programs and put some money in most of the time I lose my money I recommended you that you must start crypto trading f you thinking a good amount of money in hyip program but small amount is ok for hyip 

1 hour ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Then you can invest in coins like Elastos, Icon, Cardano and Zcash. Although they are not so much low in their value in current market price. But, believe me these are the coins that can give you up to 100x. I don't say all will give you but I have very trust in Elastos and Icon making up to 100x in near future.

I heard good things about Cardano and Tron too, but from your list the rest never heard here. So If you invest $100 in any coin, then we get 100 * 100? is it right?

I don't think it would be possible in a short time or long time as I just checked Elastos the price was dropped from $95 to $1.5. Invest in Elastos would be great at this time, but who knows how long the price will move up or down.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:06 PM, Angelina said:

I already work in HYIP site which not trused. They just pay in 1 or 2 days after that they will scam. They just act like they are trusted but at the end they scamed

Yes right it's work like that we can't trust them at all they pay old user with the new users and when there is no new user the website stop paying

Yes in always doing investment on hyip as well as doubler.i gain profits here but ofcourse in some other investment i experience scammed by the owner of the hyip or doubler but i still continue making jnvest for it.

I invested in HYIP before. At the time, they had great reviews and even got recommended by a Youtuber I follow. They even shared POPs to prove that the site was paying. So I invested in them. After a week, the same Youtuber that I followed, posted an update that the site is no longer paying. It's experiences like this that get you down.

I don't invest in HYIP, I advise you too. There are too many risks and failures when investing in HYIP, there are too many scams.

yes, I invested on hyip. I saw manu coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc coins price going up. That time I don't about trading. I thought that it's price will go more. That's why I invest on these coins. Now i got stuck on crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

20 hours ago, Ilustration said:
On 1/13/2020 at 10:21 AM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I don't like to invest money or Cryptocurrency in HYip site.I dont believe this types site.This types site is scamed.This is waste of time and money

Yes investing on HYIP is not good because it is risky to invest and you have a big chance to lose and i think also HYIP is scammed.

I'm sure there aren't many people who invest in HYIP sites right now. That is indeed interesting, but the risk will be great to lose when you invest in the HYIP site. For those who have never been, I suggest never doing it.