Do you invest in HYIP - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Do you invest in HYIP

Investment in HYIP  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you invest in HYIP

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/19 at 02:39 AM

I don't invest in HYIPs because the potential for scams is huge, and I prefer other investments compared to investments in HYIPs

The last time im invest on hyip is bitword. 1500 usd im deposited and just get money back foreabout 400 usd. And thats last time.,and i dont want to try again invest on hyip anymore

• Useful or interesting 1

I invested in HYIP before and lost a lot of money and thats when i discovered BTC, or if anyone remembers those farms online games saying u need to send 100$ so ur villagers work faster and u will make profit back in 3 months , that was a straight up pyramid scheme, was so stupid

Yes I was but I lost money in many times and I am stopped now thinking in something else, or looking for trustworthy sites at least to recover my money. 

3 minutes ago, Migo said:

Yes I was but I lost money in many times and I am stopped now thinking in something else, or looking for trustworthy sites at least to recover my money. 

What you mean looking for trustworthy site? another HYIP? i will give you an advise, there is not better or legit site in having this HYIP. they will all be gone in the near future or maybe just a day after having a huge investor. You must read a lot and try to fund your self with knowledge for cryptocurrency and trading. do that than investing on scam.

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

What you mean looking for trustworthy site? another HYIP? i will give you an advise, there is not better or legit site in having this HYIP. they will all be gone in the near future or maybe just a day after having a huge investor. You must read a lot and try to fund your self with knowledge for cryptocurrency and trading. do that than investing on scam.

Yes you are right and this is why I lost my money, first I was a beginner in this field and when you see their ads about making you rich or something like that you will put your money and after that like you said they will be gone after one day or two maximum 

Paying preview investor by the new investor,do you really want do this,HYPS is from the begging a scam service who all investor are knowing that,so form me it's  big NO   

On 10/2/2019 at 9:09 AM, cryptosix said:

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

When you keep doing same thing over and over again, you won't get a different result! HYIP and Auto surf have not changed their business model even if they now accept payments in cryptocurrencies. The basic thing remains that there are no real businesses to support what they offer, so they are basically out to rip off people and fortunately you know that much, why cast your pearl before swines?

Years back, I invested in HYIP. It's is very risky and I don't recommend. Most of time with small money, I made profit. Once I deposited big cash and the site was gone the next day. All the stats on the site are fake, it's more like gambling

No I haven't invested in any HYIP and I don't plan to, some of the websites offering these are just merely Ponzi schemes and these dies quickly and nobody will get their money back. It's better to profit slowly other way than going into a HYIP.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, cryptosix said:

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

Investing in HYIP seems to be the beginning for people who are just starting a job in crypto, if it's been a long time they will certainly leave it because it is the biggest fraud. I myself have decided to no longer invest in HYIP because I have never gotten a profit

I did before but now a days I don't beleive in hype. It's a scammed program and take all money of investors. So it's wise to stay away from any type of high investment site like hype. 

Only early investors who are completely free of greed usually benefit from HYIP, a certain time in the past I was an active investor in hyip which gathered for me experiences beyond count.

Yes, I have invested a few times in hyips. But most of the time I got scammed.

Edited by Aceventura

I invested before when I was new in crypto world. I lost a lots of money doing investment in hype. But now I know pros and cons of hype. And I will never invest into hype again because I know it will pay only for three or five days maximum. And then scammed with people go away.

Nope, I will never invest to hyip I rather buy some altcoins that have very low prices and low market cap because it can easily be doubled in a short period of time.

I invested in a lot of hyip projects. But the amount of profit I got was very few. Because most of the hyips are scam. At first they pay to its early investors, but suddenly stops paying. 

19 hours ago, Thefighter said:

Yes. At some point I invested in HYIPS and had good earnings but I stopped doing it because it was too risky. Do not believe much in the monitors that are almost always sponsoring those pages and many of them do not pay.

So in this ways I have  no any idea about this HYIPS sites and also me is not know about it that how to play any game in this site and also thanks alot for sharing your views about this site.

On 02.10.2019 at 12:09, cryptosix said:

In such projects it is worth investing in the beginning and not the fact that you will have time to get paid before closing the site. And if the project is long time online, it is a big risk

30 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

In such projects it is worth investing in the beginning and not the fact that you will have time to get paid before closing the site. And if the project is long time online, it is a big risk

In Crypto I found HYIP are almost scams and they won't pay from the starting. This is what I saw in other forum where a guy was crying for his money which was scammed by owner of HYIP.

Crypto HYIP's are almost scams from the beginning.

Edited by cryptosix

In the beginning yes i was but now no After to Learn how it work

They pay old user with the new user investmen so they based on affiliate to have more participants on her web site and when they don't have new user the web site stopped paying and close with the money of people

I see HYIP as a big risk and place to scam investors, I have done HYIP investment before and it was really a battle for me to secure my capital, there were few then that were legit for some months, while some will come, within days, they are gone.

I was already invested in HYIP which so totally fake they just make you greedy and take away your money I will not recommend you to invest your money into HYIP.

I already work in HYIP site which not trused. They just pay in 1 or 2 days after that they will scam. They just act like they are trusted but at the end they scamed

hi bro

sir nice topic about do you invest in hyip,

80% people answer is no  beacause no one want loss her money,This is the bigest reason 80% peoples answer is no and my answer is no, some hyip sites are good and some bad,so if u want to invest hyip sites sir goodluck,