Do you invest in HYIP - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Do you invest in HYIP

Investment in HYIP  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you invest in HYIP

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/19 at 02:39 AM

hello , can anyone explain to me what is HYIP exatcly ? i would like to know more about it and how it works maybe i will invest on it too , thank you .

they always deceive people by telling the same lies. please think carefully before investing in such fake business. consult with the people around you and benefit from past experiences.

"Touching the fire burns human" is that simple. we don't have to experience it. because fire burns.

23 hours ago, phabulu said:

Be careful, the chance to lose is big, and also search a lot to not fall in any scams out there.

They are almost scams, but what we can do is invest early and cashout early. The chances are for losing is more than gaining with HYIP's

I too don't recommend them, but we will try with a positive sign.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:09 AM, cryptosix said:

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

Now that you have mentioned it I get a chance to ask, what is HYIP, i been sing in gambling board Gambling/HYIP but never real knew the meaning nor did i get a chance to ask. So what is it?

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Now that you have mentioned it I get a chance to ask, what is HYIP, i been sing in gambling board Gambling/HYIP but never real knew the meaning nor did i get a chance to ask. So what is it?

Please read my above post instead of first post as what I said HYIP is more dangerous for investing in them, but I made some money in the past. I tried Crypto HYIP but it showed alsmost scam.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

Please read my above post instead of first post as what I said HYIP is more dangerous for investing in them, but I made some money in the past. I tried Crypto HYIP but it showed alsmost scam.

Man you only said it's dangerous investment, and i simply don't know that thing 'HYIP' as HYIP is, what it deals with, and that's what i want to know.

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Man you only said it's dangerous investment, and i simply don't know that thing 'HYIP' as HYIP is, what it deals with, and that's what i want to know.

yes, its more dangerous as the investment doesn't return back in most cases.In HYIP we need to invest money and there is no way to earn for free. When you invest money the owner may run away or may be later when he get lumpsum money.

After reading a few comments i am planning to join too.I will find some telegram groups about this situation to talk with them 

2 minutes ago, dericard said:

I would never recommend anyone to ever invest a single penny into HYIP's.

Having been scammed out of my coins in the past, I have matured and recommend others to fall into the same trap.

investing in any HYIP is not good it is just throwing away your money to them.

There is no good in joining them they will just make you refer some friends also and get their money too! HYIP=SCAM

My answer is “no” because when there is a word like “high” probably it is a scam or unsustainable business. We have seen many examples of those businesses and none of them are on the market now. You should also proceed with cautious! Be careful guys there are lots of scammers out there!

i ever joined some HYIP. most of them paid me once, then they sacammed me. it's hard to find HYIP that legit one with a long time duration.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, phabulu said:

Need to chose legit ones, and this is hard, more hard in this crypto space, when this tecnolloy allow people to scam without being catch

There is no legit HYIP as far as I know. At some point all of them went bust and ran away with the money. That's how pyramids do work. None of the sustain itself forever with the investors money. Ponzi Schemes always end badly.

I tried once, and now never again, because almost all of them are scams. Logically, there is no investment yield that is fast and instant, compare it with the deposit interest rate provided by the bank.

It is said that smart people learn from other people's mistakes ... Search the HYIP projects for reviews on the internet and you will understand how dangerous it is. They can only work for a few days and then you will never see your money again. You may be lucky if you have invested in such a project for 1-2 days of its work. But such projects work as long as they carry money there, or as I wrote several days ago. Do you still want to risk the money?

52 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Hyper Yield Investment Program, why do we invest on that if those are qualified scam invesment? Hello, it won't easily or possible to yield money in a hyper mode. All of investment takes time. 

I don't invest in HYIP because they are all scam for me. I invest with projects such as IEO that I know there is worth for my capital. 

I think it is High yield investment not hyper.

It's good for you investing in IEO is excellent at this time and I am also looking to join such type of investments.

42 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Most Nigerian invested in HYIP ran by MMM then. It ended in tears even for me as i lost almost 1 bitcoin. Making money from HYIP entails you are an early bird so you csn be top of the pyramid. If you join late, the HYIP will crash on you

In Crypto HYIP almost are scams.

It's bad to hear that most of them lost money in HYIP and how you lost 1 Bitcoin?

Did you invested all the money once at a time?

I don't because HYIP is already almost synonymous to SCAM. Most, if not all, of these high yield investment programs are often times predatory in the sense that they prey on people's greed and use it to part them from their money.

Just say NO when you see the letters HYIP.

10 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Well i did. When u put 1 bitcoin, you get 2 after a month and if u put two, they double your bitcoin in a month. Saw friends that were able to cash out double their investment and i joined too only to not get anything in returns as the pyramid scheme crashed

I see your friends who wasted your money as they invested early and they cashout earliest so this works for those who invest when it opens.

You shouldn't invest large amount of money and these HYIP's keeps paying until the money comes inside.

3 hours ago, I-KUN said:

i ever joined some HYIP. most of them paid me once, then they sacammed me. it's hard to find HYIP that legit one with a long time duration.

joining them is giving your money away from the creator of that HYIP, the worst part is you will also invite your friend to get more hash powers and they will also put money which will run by the owner so you let him go to give money too!

1 hour ago, SarapCrypto said:

you said it all my friend...hyips are really just ponzi schemes masquerading as an investment program and they are just lying when they say they are involved with forex or crypto but the real score is that they are just using member's money to pay other members...until the scheme collapsed or until the owner run away with the money he collected... 

all hyips are scams, no exemption whatsoever 

So many people are aware of this but sometimes they just want to try their luck. If they can get away before the starter of the HYIP decides to run away then make profits but it is still a hunge gamble and the chances to succeed is very small.

I've seen these come and go over the years but I never tried one. I never wanted to as they were scam always. Was there any that run for years still? I assume not but am interested to know if any exist that are successful long-term. 

3 hours ago, John11 said:

Most of HYIP owners run away before anyone can make profit. For example a lot of them offer 5-10% per day. The owner will probably run away after a week or so in order to make sure he takes all the profits with him. 

There was a legendary HYIP years ago, its name was something like "cointellect" If my memory serves me right and it lasted months. Maybe a year or more. People thought they didn't have to work for the rest of their lives till the owner ran away with the money. Moral of the story, yes it always ends the same way.

I tried to invest once on hyip and end up nothing. People must learn to avoid those scams. The success rate of getting paid is just too low and about 99% of those sites are fake. Many doubling investment sites has lured people and that's just sad. You'll lose your money so don't ever give it a try but of you want, invest what you afford to lose. 

2 hours ago, Raihan555 said:

I was also investing in Hyip. At the end of 2017 I invested my money in a few Hyip sites where I got profit as well as also lose some of my money. But my experience says that not stay in any HYIP site for a long time. 

yes hyip site will not stay for a long time. if you ever invest your money in the new hyip and it paid you, you better not try it for the second time. because they won't paid you.

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

It is upon to the people that will join in this programs. If they thought that HYIP is not good then stay away from this investment. If they think that hyip will help them to grow instantly then join it. The risk of investment is in our hands. Just like what you said, many people already know that this is ponzi scheme. So it is upon to the hands, what they will choose. 

And yet some people, they still choose to join these scams and HYIP owners know this very well. That's why they keep making them over and over again. It is like a endless source of money for them. Once they make a successful one, there will always more following the first one.