Do you invest in HYIP - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Do you invest in HYIP

Investment in HYIP  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you invest in HYIP

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/04/19 at 02:39 AM

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

Edited by cryptosix
  • +1 1

Yes, but I did stop already,

It is more riskier than it is back then, where they are not closing their website within a minimum of 20 days

but now if they think they have accumulated enough even if it is only up for 5 days their website will be down immediately.

Stay away from HYIP now.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was interesting for me then, and I start with one site (invested) I find that site on some other site about tracking such sites how they invest in that kind of sites.

It was like, they invest in that site 100$ and withdraw profit every day (with screenshots, I dont know how they do that) etc.

And of course that was a scam, and I lose my investment I contact that tracking site too and they did not reply to me too.

My point is, that it's not just HYIP site scam you have scam tracking site too.

It wouldn't surprise me that it' same owner to HYIP site and tracking site.

My suggestion for all is to stay away from that kind of investments/sites.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Hi, Thanks for your suggestions, yes I am not participating currently and in Bitcointalk I've seen a lot of scams that run only for few days. Even though it is first or second day they wont pay after investment, this happened in Bitcointalk forums.

Thanks again I will stay far to them and not to invest anything.

Just now, cryptosix said:

Hi, Thanks for your suggestions, yes I am not participating currently and in Bitcointalk I've seen a lot of scams that run only for few days. Even though it is first or second day they wont pay after investment, this happened in Bitcointalk forums.

Thanks again I will stay far to them and not to invest anything.

All of that kind of sites turn into scam, just it's metter of time.

I can not give you one site that still runing, and I have experience few years and I see many scams from double for 96 hours to HYIP (crypto) daily you get some percent from the investment. 

Ask yourself questions, how they make that profit and why will they give you profit if they have some strategy/method to making money/crypto.

If you looking for some extra percent for your crypto, I can only recommend you Yobit InvestBox and only BTC,ETH,ETC, DOGE 0.1% daily and Action you need to do is 10 ds (Dice game).

Note, it's not permanently Yobit some time move that Invest Box and after some time putt it back.

Currently you have only for DOGE 0.1% daily Action DOGE: 10 ds.

9 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

All of that kind of sites turn into scam, just it's metter of time.

I can not give you one site that still runing, and I have experience few years and I see many scams from double for 96 hours to HYIP (crypto) daily you get some percent from the investment. 

Ask yourself questions, how they make that profit and why will they give you profit if they have some strategy/method to making money/crypto.

If you looking for some extra percent for your crypto, I can only recommend you Yobit InvestBox and only BTC,ETH,ETC, DOGE 0.1% daily and Action you need to do is 10 ds (Dice game).

Note, it's not permanently Yobit some time move that Invest Box and after some time putt it back.

Currently you have only for DOGE 0.1% daily Action DOGE: 10 ds.

I agree with you they make payments the money which other people make investments, once the investing stops they will close further not to pay anyone. Ive seen one of few HYIP's paid for a long time to collect huge money.

Did you heard about 12 daily pro which became like giant in the HYIP industry.

A "NO" from me. If anyone is investing there and asking the other person to do the same knowingly that there are scope to lose money then I do not think it's ethical.

HYIP systems are designed to lose money. 

Just now, cryptosix said:

Did you heard about 12 daily pro which became like giant in the HYIP industry.

No I did not heard about that site/company, I stop to researching that kind of site.

Just one thing you must to know, how they make profit to pay you and why they do that.

I see one site before few days, and look like "good thing" crypto arbitrage/API/many exchange etc.

But honestly I dont have time to research that kind of site anymore, whether is legit or scam I dont care I have focus now on quality things.

And I recommend to all that dont wasted your time on some things which are proved that are scam in past, focus on quality things. 😉

HYIPs are financial adrenaline businesses, usually most of them are unsustainable over time, so they tend not to last long and carry with them lost all their investors who dream of doubling and tripling their investment. From experience I do not recommend them at all

6 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I made an HYIP investment into a particular local company here. But because im a smartass, what I did is to be one of the first to invest and when I take my first return of investment, I automatically withdrawn my invested capital as well, before they can perform an exit scam.

That is true, you will earn on that thing if you will be the early bird and will invite people through your referral code.

BUt I still dont recommend that! i will never invest in any HYIP !I am thinking those people who will come late on the platform! they are the one who will suffer from it!

Nope. I won't touch anything like this. The fact these things are illegal and a blatant con in the regulated world. Everyone has this I'm special thing and falls for it. 

Investing in HYIP is just like you giving your money to a scammer, you know most of HYIP are scam. I never heard one HYIP site that can survive for long, so bro better to invest in crypto.  

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

33 minutes ago, sabri koyuncu said:

hyip sites usually only pay for hyip monitors.they stop paying after they get enough money.but very few are honest for a long time

They stop paying when they don't get funds form investors. HYIP works only sometimes,but most time they are scams.

Don't invest unless you afford to loose.

8 minutes ago, sabri koyuncu said:

You are right.hyip very risky ! but very few hyip sites pay for a long time.

but the fraud is much more.if your invest too much,your account banned

Can you name any sites presently that are paying? I may invest a little amount because i like them, however it is 99% risky for investing into them. Therefore we should invest early and run away early.

I would never recommend anyone to ever invest a single penny into HYIP's.

Having been scammed out of my coins in the past, I have matured and recommend others to fall into the same trap.

• Useful or interesting 1

When you decide to invest in any HYIP then you are exposed to risk depends on the amount of profit per day for tarrif plan introduced by each hyip site. If you found site that gives only 1% or 2% per day then it might be safe for some time and maybe for a long time depending  on site population and number of investors.. On the other side if you decide to invest on HYIP that provide high profit such as 100% per day then you exposed to very high risk so you may lose your money or get profit if site continues to pay! 

Edited by AhmedAbdelnaser
grammer mistake

@sabri koyuncu

Does the second one is paying til to date? any delay for paying to members?

Yeah we need to invest small amount as they can lead to scam at any time. What I saw on their site is, they are a company and it looks fake company.

i lost my money in a pyramiding scam..in ethrade site ..suddenly close the websit and they are not paying to there investor..i lost my btc and thereum, many people scam and also bitconnect

On 10/2/2019 at 1:09 PM, cryptosix said:

I am currently planning to invest small amount of money in HYIP, but do you all recommend me to invest. What about your investments in HYIP?

In the past I tried to make money form HYIP's and autosurfs, but failed at the end.

I had invested in HYIP in 2016 about 110 dollars but later on it scammed. I researched alot to find a good hyip because i also got profit about 150 dollar include capital. So i found ddfutures in early 2018 and invested 400 dollars in it. Some friend told me they have very high capital and they will not scam too early. So he warned me to don't work in this more than 6 months. So i invested 400 and got 650 after a month. Then i invested 2400 and got 5000 after 1 month. But in the end i just invested 1000 dollars to take risk. I just got 600 dollars back and 1500 dollars left to coming profit on daily basis but it scammed. So invest in big HYIP ,don't go for cheap sites.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/11/2019 at 5:39 AM, sabri koyuncu said:

2: https://www.invest2rich.com hyip/invest daily interest % 0.3 for small invest)

3:https://www.aleenatraffic.online/?ref=basaran (revshare and invest )

4: https://www.mybitcointube.com/?r=zengin (revshare and invest)

5:https://www.usdprofit.net (hyip,daily interest % 03 for small invest)

6:https://www.wcapital.biz (daily in interest %0.3 for small invest)

invest2rich.com,https://www.wcapital.biz and https://www.usdprofit.net ,sister sites.

but,please do not invest by big money ! generally hyip sites,paying for small invest.hyip sites maker,generally hyip monitor admins

DO you trust those websites? How many days are they ONLINE?

DO you have proof of payouts? how many referrals you made? how much is the minimum withdrawal and how much you need to deposit to get a decent power and start withdrawin from them? how much is the fee for withdrawing your money?

1 minute ago, sabri koyuncu said:

yes ! available payment proofs for : https://www.aleenatraffic.online and 4:  https://www.mybitcointube.com.

but,don't join https://www.wcapital.biz ,https://www.usdprofit.net,https://www.invest2rich.com.but,but monitor admins say these three websites pay.

I was looking for screen shots of your withdrawal and not on the website itself. that is much better to have.

You might also send the email message regarding their email to you with your accepted money withdraw!

And the amount you need to deposit first!

20 hours ago, moree4 said:

i never try invest in hyip because its so risk, they can run with your money anytime, if they new website maybe can take a little profit then withdraw your fund

You share a good tip. But here 1 thing should be seen. What we have to analyze if new HYIP website come in market. The site development cost should be above $500 means it have good features and regulations. And at least three payment methods should work there. The site have good capital and if you think it will pay only first month then only invest in 10-15 days package and get some profit but don't be greedy and not make any investment after 1st profit.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, cryptosix said:

If you want to be involved with HYIP, you should join when it has just started. And do not invest too much in one project. You need to see information about the project and see how many people invest in it. This is extremely important.

I once invested a long time ago, when ICOs were issued one after another, but after being burned several times on this, I stopped trusting such projects and prefer to invest in more reliable projects from the top