CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ?

Yes,  absolutely cryptotalk is a especially upright platform for earning and all be obliged to make use of it and its is too exceedingly clear-cut you could do with to lone publicize your important clarification for which you will be rewarded.

• +1 1

Yes they should do this that add more launguage because now in thr forum there is so many members here from different countries.. they should write post in English but everybody doesn't onoe good English

I don't know this numbers is good or not because few days ago around 14000 peoples came in this forum and that day forum not was not working properly and all users faced many problems. Cryptotalk want to come more users from marketing than this is good idea but Cryptotalk wants not than I don't know.

• +2 1

Yah sure the cryptotalk marketing is good because this forum is currently having too much members here, so that's if you'll do marketing in cryptotalk you must got too much customers

• +1 1

200.000 members is a high number for any forum. I think that the success of cryptotalk is undeniable and the campaign played a huge part in this. There were many members that weren't following the rules and the moderators must have had a difficult job in containing the spam. I think they did a magnificent job so far and they gave many chances to every new member to become a valuable participant. Hopefully we will see more events and a continuation of this succesful campaign in the future.

Cryptotalk has been a very good place to be and learn about the cryptoworld. I must say I have a learnt a lot from here and also earn a good number of bitcoin. I hope I learn more and at the same time earn 

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

23 minutes ago, Nishat1876 said:

We have a lot of good ideas, the best idea is to learn this forum and use the best. My knowledge and its many good issues that help us get it right .We are looking for a lot of good work that we have to equate to a lot of good ideas. We have to use this place for a lot of good work

What is the topic all about and what have you written? This is you guys for whom the campaign is now stopped. Spam everywhere. I really can't believe that spam has increased on such level.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

The market marketing of the forum is great in my opinion, the best way to attract users quickly is to present a reason for them to use the forum. Cryptotalk accomplished this by paying per post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/5/2020 at 7:37 PM, boddaali said:

It is very good, and I myself am still new here, but I learned a lot from the forum, and if he will pay me for my posts I will promote it in a video I will invite my friends to join 👍

Yes actually there is a lot to learn from this forums and also this forum is the best place for us all.

This number is very large. To pay such a number, funds are needed. No, I think this is a very large number. Many languages are not needed, two languages are enough. This is the English-royal language, as it was called earlier, and the Russian language. 

• +1 1

This forum is the best ever through the services it provides, it provides benefit to many members in addition to the gain that members receive from the forum, and the number of members has become very large, but currently registration has been stopped in the forum

Sounds good to me. You can say this is the digital money of the future, I have no hesitation in marketing it. I will be very comfortable with marketing. So that everyone can know about this.

I do not think it is a marketing that can be considered as support only. I agree with you to add new sections to the forum. This will bring a large number of members to the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, this is not a marketing matter, but this forum and its platform deserve all the fame. The platform and the forum should be the best sites on the Internet and providing money to people is encouraging entering the platform and operating with it and start working in trading and investment.

I think one of the effective ways to market the cryptotalk forum is to perhaps make use of a referral ink where users that get others to sign up get a small portion of their earnings. And in order to have effective referrals and effective advertising an advertising banner containing the referral link should also be implemented. This will be great for the forum and will get many more new users on a daily basis.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/15/2020 at 11:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

Today there is 209303 members here working on this forum ! 

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

----------------------------------------------------

You can give me❤️if that was useful to discuss

Well, I agree with you. Cryptotalk marketing is so good that's why it is being popular on the cryptoworld. And also, I agree that this forum must have new languages. It's because it can help this forum to gain more users and members. But this forum must have it's members more higher because this forum is worth to be know around the globe.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is good for both experts and newbies in cryptocurrency because here they will not just learn or share knowledge with others only but they will be paid as well and that makes it to be the best platform,concerning the additional of other different language sections is a good suggestion.

• +1 1

Of course CryptoTalk it is the best forum for marketing, especially as it grows constantly and the number of its members has become more than 200 thousand and the forum has a professional team and it is also supported by the best platform is Yobit

• +1 1

Of course. This is the best forum I have ever seen. If this forum is published and publicised properly ,this can actually bring a new evolution to the world. The world of crypto will get a new era. So ,Cryptotalk marketing is very important for that. Maybe everyone from every corner of the world should be more serious about this. By marketing this can become a larger platform for the world. 

According to me i think that cryptotalk marketing is very good as it gives a good opportunity to earn and learn about the crypto world and i don't think that there are any wants of languages just need to stable the market so that the earnings could be constant. 

On 2/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

Today there is 209303 members here working on this forum ! 

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

----------------------------------------------------

You can give me❤️if that was useful to discuss

This number of members here is high, but those members as re not enough, so there should be increased more newest members.

And the case of adding new language, is something good, but in my review here mostly of members here are understanding English and Russian, but few from different languages. So for those who knows different languages cannot add their all languages because it will spam the forum with many languages, so they should try their best to learn English language.

You are right yobit  platform  support  alot to cryptotalk  troops grow  in a best way. Cryptotalk also support  yobit  by giving  number  of users . I think  Cryptotalk  and yobit  both  are collectively  giving  is earnings. 

Yes it good marketing at all to increase the members of the forum. Due to this campaign a lot of people to join this forum. I think it will increase more.