CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ?

Dear friend

I think cryptotalk is best merkating place..i am so happy that every one support me and suggest me How to i continue this wapside and earn many.

Thanks

• -1 1

15 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

We all know that this forum " cryptotalk " is supported by yobit ..

Do you think that the marketing for cryptotalk is good ? 

"Give us some suggestions in the comments to make it better please"

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

Today there is 209303 members here working on this forum ! 

Do you think that this number is high or it would be increased more ?

----------------------------------------------------

You can give me❤️if that was useful to discuss

Yes It has an excellent marketing not good only I think the forum is very pretty good but of course will be more filled in the future daily there are new members and people who have already been users here long time ago so it has trusted platform and fairly opportunity to help people earn some bitcoin and have benefits for the sharing their experience and expertise of their business projects with the others and so fair to the members of the forum. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think collaboration of ctyptotalk and yobit creating itself a marketing in the crypto field.a great exchange platform yobit with a great free earning platform cryptotalk atracting people to work on them which resulting in the faster growing of these both platfroms

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I hope crypto marketing is good for me but iam not confirm yet because iam beginner here i even don't confirm this platform will pay me but iam trying to earn 

• +1 1

Cryptomarket is so good and rewarding  I think the forum should have more languages because more people are getting acquainted with the cryptomarket daily

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

We all known very well that this site is growing to a global platform that's make us proud that we are also part of this committee and its also growing us as I am saying this because before I have join dear I have no knowledge about cryptocurrency and other marketing but after I joined there I am getting day by day more and more knowledge that is very good thing for me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Some users here only know how to use english but it would be great if there is an option like this to add more language in this forum it would be great.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

crypt market is some time good while some time go down . but must of the time its going good. time to time it is going to good site  

• -2 1

obviously this is a marketing to promote a very good forum, this strategy in my opinion is perfect. as a new forum, providing bounties that work together with yobit for a fee that goes directly into the wallet will make many bounty hunters interested. it is proven by the increasing number of members here in the past few months.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

undoubtly cryptotalk marketing is too good. When i joined here i just saw few members working here. But not i am really shocked to see such more members working in this forum its really great marketing.  Great place of earning.

• +3 1

Yobit replace trust into cryptotalk to running marketing and I believe they already have good result. I support idea to add several language to get more new member and giving more space for fresh idea. We can see every day many people register on cryptotalk, if this forum release more payment program it will rise in high number members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As I see that the number of this forum increase day by day. So I think the marketing of this forum is quite good and if they add more languages then it will be helpful for all of us.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk marketing is good for who are jobless or unemployed because our marketing they can earn from cryptotalk forum and their economy will be good. Without refer program cryptotalk have huge forum member and this member are increasing from marketing.

• +2 1

Though it is a marketing for cryptotalk but It means a lot to us. The amount we get from cryptotalk is helping us financially, also learning new crypto news Daily. 

• -1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 4:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

In my opinion.. cryptotalk should add some new languages to reach more people around the world.

You are right mate creating more language features here in cryptotalk would really bring more people into the forum because  many countries they find it hard to understand English fluently

• +1 1

In this forum you can market your business and share all information related cryptocurrency.or topic set by admin .

I love the idea this is my first forum I ever using to share things and make money too

• +1 2

Don't worry the forum is increasing day by day. The better marketing should be thought when new members adding rate goes down. As for different languages I don't think its a good idea because if there are many languages section people will be divided and problem aren't share globally . Means topics are between one nation only who understands the particular language. So for now English section and Russian are enough

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/15/2020 at 11:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

It's good if only you consider the number of users entering the forum. But this forum doesn't need just any member, it needs those users that actually know what they're entering.

If this would be possible, then crypto-projects would be more interested in opening their bounties and campaigns here. But as long as we have a lot of users that are only after the pay-per-post mechanism, and not really knowing in-depth about cryptocurrencies and its market, then progress inviting projects in this forum would have a low chance of success.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The marketing of cryptotalk is good. They form partnership with yobit  since yobit is a famous and trusted currency exchange in cryptoworld.  Yobit offers a lot of free coins and affordable withdrawal fee. The members of the forum are increasing everyday and that means the marketing is good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/15/2020 at 8:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Yes I agree with you yobit and cryptotalk is both of important yobit is a very high marketing place and I think this have add a new feature that tell us for our deleting post reason 

• +1 1

This forum is not for profit, so I don't think there is any benefit from a plan to market it. The only place this forum was shared is bitcointalk forum i think . 

• +2 1

On 2/15/2020 at 4:38 PM, MuhammadSh said:

here is a lot of thins that cryptotalk should add Language chatting box like what we have in yobit exchange and more thing , like put a choice to the members to get paid with any coins they prefer like ETH LTC XRP and more

• +1 2

The number of members is high enough and with the incentive for posting, I think the number will increase even rapidly. Cryptotalk being linked to yobit is a good marketing move because yobit is user friendly.

• -1 1
  • +2 1