Richard

Bitcoin price analysis_ 10/10/2019

Bitcoin was able to breach the 8525.00 level and hold above it, completing the formation of the double bottom pattern shown in the picture, and get a positive incentive to support our expectations for further rise in the coming sessions, where our main targets are at 8970.00 then 9330.00.

Therefore, the bullish trend will remain valid unless 8240.00 is breached and stability below it.

téléchargement.png

I am celebrating that Bitcoin is now ready to make some upwards movement (to the moon as they say but this is not anymore trendy) and there is a big chance it can be able to get into the $9K level soon. Yet we should not relax yet as there is still a chance that the bear can be back with a vengeance especially that we are almost at the end of the year. 

33 minutes ago, Richard said:

Bitcoin was able to breach the 8525.00 level and hold above it, completing the formation of the double bottom pattern shown in the picture, and get a positive incentive to support our expectations for further rise in the coming sessions, where our main targets are at 8970.00 then 9330.00.

Therefore, the bullish trend will remain valid unless 8240.00 is breached and stability below it.

téléchargement.png

If I am going to look at the chart it will continue to go up its price with the green line straight upwards. I hope it won't change the set wall for it. 

10 minutes ago, rehaiem502 said:

I expect a drop to 7300 as the first target

Lol, I think you are making a mistake on this mate.

1245351901_PINOYFLAG.jpg.132f22db90e1bdb87f988608a5b20338.jpg

1 hour ago, CryptoBry said:

I am celebrating that Bitcoin is now ready to make some upwards movement (to the moon as they say but this is not anymore trendy) and there is a big chance it can be able to get into the $9K level soon. Yet we should not relax yet as there is still a chance that the bear can be back with a vengeance especially that we are almost at the end of the year. 

That's  good news for all of us mate, bitcoin gained positively despite of what's happening lately. Actually, there's no reality for the words to the moon because in the long run it will crash badly. However I am still hopeful that bear market will be overcome sooner and as the year 2019 will end, I'm pretty sure we will recover our huge loss eventually.

1 hour ago, CryptoBry said:

trend will remain valid unless 8240.00$ is breached and stability below it

1 hour ago, rehaiem502 said:

I expect a drop to 7300 as the first target

Your expectation for a bitcoin falling to $ 7300 is wrong. Look at the chart. We have breached the $ 8525 level which failed to break out for 15 days. This is positive

Next week, we will see if Bitcoin breaches 9,000, it will reach 10,000. If it cannot reach 9,000, if it will come down to 7,000, which is my belief. We will see everything next week

Edited by Fouaddoss

The house of cards is falling, i see all these ETF's getting denied and Bitfinex is getting sued for tether manipulation, cant be good news for BTC ,whales distributed at 10k and we didnt even know.

Looking like a bear flag to me unfortunetly, but so far we didn`t saw a strong rejection from 200 Daily MovingAverage so that is a good sign that it might try to break above MA

i dont think it will cross 10k in next 2 years. i think it again take bear trend and reach 3k or more down.

i dont think it will cross 10k in next 2 years. i think it again take bear trend and reach 3k or more down.

Muchos dicen que $ 8600 es un buen número, pero que la resistencia debe ser superada, para que se genere una zona de liquidez y pueda resistir algún ataque bajista, todo es cuestión de esperar.

1 hour ago, iivanausqui said:

i hope this reaches above 10 000 to 14000 range soon the prediction however was less then the current price range 

It is still too early on this topic Cryptotalk is still in the beginning maybe a year or more later we can talk about this

1 hour ago, icet208 said:

Looking like a bear flag to me unfortunetly, but so far we didn`t saw a strong rejection from 200 Daily MovingAverage so that is a good sign that it might try to break above MA

You can breach the $ 8700 level next week because if you look at the RSI index over a weekly time frame you can see that bitcoin has been sold more than the market needs and this is positive for the coming weeks

26 minutes ago, andersone86 said:

for this month I think the price of coins is very bad, I get a lot of losses

The market is good this month for most of the cryptocurrencies there have risen more than 100 percent I personally gained from this positive market

29 minutes ago, andersone86 said:

for this month I think the price of coins is very bad, I get a lot of losses

If you don't profit from this market, the problem is in you because you don't know the technical analysis or you are buying bad currencies for greed.

30 minutes ago, Richard said:

It is still too early on this topic Cryptotalk is still in the beginning maybe a year or more later we can talk about this

You can breach the $ 8700 level next week because if you look at the RSI index over a weekly time frame you can see that bitcoin has been sold more than the market needs and this is positive for the coming weeks

Weekly RSI seems to be in bearish teritory but indeed Stoch seems to be oversold and it could turn around soon (1-2 weeks perhaps). But until Daily can't gain the 200MA and 21EMA the bears are in control

2 hours ago, Fouaddoss said:

Next week, we will see if Bitcoin breaches 9,000, it will reach 10,000. If he cannot reach 9,000, he will come down to 7,000, which is my belief. We will see everything next week

No way to come down except going upward, you will see in the next few days how the price move, but we all are not sure where it goes.

We have to watch this year because of its algorithms and the price of past years.

Who will buy for cheap and who will buy for high price?

The price had broken the resistance at $8400 and retraced to touch it as support which is clear indication of bullish market however a lot of Resistance could hinder the price from moving upward the next resistance is at $8600 if its broken then the price will reach $10000

8 minutes ago, gabbie2010 said:

The price had broken the resistance at $8400 and retraced to touch it as support which is clear indication of bullish market however a lot of Resistance could hinder the price from moving upward the next resistance is at $8600 if its broken then the price will reach $10000

If the $ 9157 area is breached, a strong rally to the $ 10024 level will be a challenge for Bitcoin 

15 minutes ago, RodrigoKazuma said:

Well... I think we will continuing see the little grow in the price.

I don't know if it will hit $ 10.000,00 level in this week, yet...

The $ 10,000 level will not reach him in this week we will reach him in the next few weeks maybe next week no one knows when