Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer.

I like XRP, DASH, LTC but ETH is my favorite ❤️ lately with big commission problems but it will be solved --- the world has changed and the cryptocurrencies are contributing to this.

Litecoin and dogecoin are very good options to withdraw due to their low commissions, at the moment I find Trustwallet a very good wallet, easy to use and practice, besides that it is from binance and they always do good projects.

I really like using LTC, the transfer fees are really low and the speed of the transaction is incredibly fast. It even depends on the wallet you use or the Exchange. Many wallets to send BTC have very high fees, and this obviously hinders your economy. Imagine that Payeer to send BTC charges a very high commission, but to send LTC it is really laughable what they tell you. So I converted my BTC to LTC, almost no commission and then I sold them in LTC with a low fee and at the speed of light they were already in the other user's wallet.

For me the fastest and most inexpensive coin is Litecoin. Personally on my own preference, Litecoin has the best performance wise. Yes i know there sure are more coins you would say the best for you, but if i were to pick one its litecoin.

Due to the high fees I like to use ETH, because it is fast and all exchanges have this currency and in that case I would use MyEtherWallet as my main wallet.

On 15/2/2020 at 5:55, Vivek1997 said:

Hola chicos, quiero saber qué criptomoneda están usando para intercambiar, transferir, retirar e invertir. Utilizo litecoin para comerciar debido a sus bajos cargos. ¿Bitcoin será una buena opción para el retiro directo? ¿De no entonces por qué? También comente sus billeteras utilizadas para el retiro de criptomonedas.

good evening I am testing with bitcoin I am starting but I chose that currency for its high cost and I hope I can gather enough

To trade I use Bitcoin, then the profits I made from that, I withdraw with Litecoin as bitcoin has very high withdrawal fees, and Litecoin has much lower withdrawal fees. I hope my information helps you!

I use DASH for transfer. I will use it for conclusions because it has a very small commission. It seems that the commission for any transfer is about $ 0.2 for any value. It is much better to withdraw than to withdraw bitcoin when the commission is 120k Satoshi.

The truth is, the cryptocurrency that I use to exchange and or withdraw would be the LTC since it is a good cryptocurrency with low pressure to withdraw your earnings or and also the dogecoin that charges you low collection rates, these are my two cryptocurrencies that I use for those changes.

Thank you brother for this topic, It would benefit many new members that was not aware about this topic. I would be able to get more knowledge because sharing this kind of valuable topics make myself improve in every single field of crypto world.

For the moment and so far, the best option is simply XRP because of its three advantages: speed. the low cost and its ease does not create any type of problem and most have it listed and apart from it it is a good investment option due to its good growth. Hopefully this does not create an increase in your rates and remains thus accessible

And as I always say and recommend investing in you, your education is the best investment that can be made.

Hi friend, I also use litecoin for its low commission, because other crypto currencies do not allow me to withdraw low amounts of money because of its high cost in commissions. There are other very good ones as well, such as stellar coins, which have very low commissions on their transactions.

The best crypto currency to make transfers is litecoin, the transfers are fast and cheap, I also use usdt but with the TRC-20

Currently the best are TRX and BNB, the tax is minimal and the transaction is super fast, for exchange for money from a certain country the easiest and most economical to trade is the LTC, the rest are quite expensive transaction taxes.

Yes, my friend, Litecoin is a wonderful currency that I always trade with it and Ethereum.  I think Bitcoin is excellent, but the fees for withdrawing it are very high.  So, I withdraw Litecoin to the Binance platform, convert it to Litecoin, and trade with it, as well as another part, I drag it to the Yobit platform and invest it in the Lodgecoin.  Good luck.  As for storage, a blockchain wallet is great for storage, but the withdrawal and transfer fees are high.  But investing and trading currencies is better than storing them.  Faucet Pay wallet is temporarily stored because withdrawal fees are low.  Good luck everyone .

The Ethereum platform, which is the currency of Ethereum, has the symbol ETH as its abbreviation. The coin was first created in 2015 and is a minable coin with an unlimited coin limit. Ethereum is the second largest coin after Bitcoin, with a unit price of $ 243 (for now) and a total market value of $ 25.9 billion.

The commissions to withdraw bitcoin are very high, even more for small amounts, Litecoin is a very good option since the transactions are quite fast and the fee is very cheap, I especially used litecoin but I changed to tron since the commission is even more lower than Litecoin and they move quite fast. Litecoin and tron are the best way to move cryptocurrencies with a low fee.

I am currently using $ NANO it is fast, ecological and without commissions, the truth is that since I met it I was delighted and I use its Natrium Wallet of which I left a review you can look for it in the forum!

On 2/15/2020 at 5:55 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

The wallets that I use to withdraw for their low commission costs are: Tron, Stellar, Dogecoin, Dash, Litecoin, Binance BNB, but when I need to reload metamask to cover fees of the other ERC20 coins I must use ETH even though it is a very expensive network currently.

I prefer to swap my coins to doge for transfer between exchanges, it has ver low fee and fast transactions. Also i have used ripple for some time.

Currently I use dogecoin as a transit currency, that is, if I want to remove an asset from an exchange that has high fees for popular currencies, it has been the case that, for dogecoin, the fees are lower. In addition, there are several faucets where I can earn some doges that help me pay the fees of those exchanges

I always use USDT on TRC20 (TRON) network because it is free of charge. If the exchange does not support it, I use the cryptocurrencies like XRP and XLM . these are the ones with the most reasonable transaction fees. And they are reasonably fast, too. 

And a very important information for the beginners, when making transfers, don't forget to specify which network do you use. For example if you use ERC20 for a TRC20 adress, you may lose funds.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I use yobit exchanger cryptocurrency for transfer.  Yobit exchanger is a very good site for transferring you to crypto currency.  thanks for sharing.