Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:49 PM, Trofimova said:

I only use my local currency to withdraw my Satoshi because when I withdraw small amounts via cryptocurrency I will lose much more than if I withdraw this money directly. 

in my opinion you should use other cryptocurrency instead of bitcoin because in this your withdraw fee will be low I will recommend you litecoin and ripple because their fee is low and transaction speed is high as compared to bitcoin 

• +1 2

On 3/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, Kamrulshihab said:

I use LTC to transfer my money from yobit to my wallet as the withdraw rate for BTC is very high.I will suggest everyone to do so.

I suggest you use Ethereum for withdrawing from Yobit. I know that LTC fees are lower than ETH, but people want ETH more than Litecoin. 

• +1 1

Yes you can use btc but remember they have a bit more transfer fees for btc while ltc is quite cheaply transferred. I too prefer tc for transfer and exchanges. However you can always go for transfer or exchange rates before performing it and yobit will help you for this.

• +2 1

withdrawing bitcoin directly is not ideal, you have a high fee for withdrawing, i'd suggest you try out xrp it has low fees and fast transactions

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There are a lot of good currencies to convert between wallets and withdrawals between platforms with small fees and I prefer to use ltc

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

For me I'm using DOGE or Waves because it's fees is very low ! and it's very fast when you want to send your cryptocurrency to other wallet or other exchange platform 

As for me I make use of ethereum in every transaction that I want to carry out because it has low transaction and very known in every exchanger around the crypto world. Bitcoin is not a good option for transferring of coins because the transaction fees of bitcoin is too high and that is why most people make use of ethereum and litecoin due to there low fees.

• +1 1

The best you can count on with your withdrawal transaction is eth and ltc. These currencies have a lower dealing price than btc. And you have experience in that. Recently, I have converted the USD currency to USD because it does not cost me much to do the withdrawal process, thus ensuring that I keep the amount I need without a major shortage.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@Vivek1997Ethereum is the best in time of making transactions with fast and low fees after ethereum I can suggest ltc, etc, and xrp As a good recommendation for low fee withdraw but not as fast as eth better for xrp it is more faster than ltc and etc.

In cryptocurrency trading I prefer trading in a group of strong cryptocurrencies with successful projects such as BTC, DOGE, AION and others as well.
To withdraw the balance to my own wallet, I use TRX coin, its fee is small and fast, on the network.

There are many currencies that have a very low transfer fee compared to bitcoin, including dogecoin, xrp and litecoin. In addition to currencies, there are different transport networks, and we can note this from the wallet. For example, USDT can be transferred to the wallet through two blockchain networks, and each of them has different transfer fees.

• +1 1

It's obvious that using BTC for making transaction charges higher fees because the higher the price of the coin the higher the fees, so I preferred to use altcoins to be charged less. Coins like ETH,LTC & XRP etc charges less compared to BTC 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do trading using bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest value compared to other cryptocurrency when I win on trading then its a big profit for sure but vice versa when I lose on it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I can use different different cryptocurrency for different different work. I used Bitcoin and litecoin has a trading coin. I can used trx and xlm coin for withdrawal purpose. because withdraw speed in TRX is really great , our amount is occure instant in our wallet .

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/15/2020 at 3:55 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

I am the same like you as litecoin my favourite currency always @Vivek1997.. There has many reason to choice THIS currency but its true that its price always stay lag behind but its transaction fee,convert fee,transaction speed is much better for me.. Also a thing is i love to play gambling by THIS litecoin currency as it lucky for me              

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Most of the time I used to withdraw my money through litecoin because we can easily trade litecoins with other coin but if I got the option of XRP then I would go for it because the transaction fees are very very low and even the transaction speed is very fast.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/16/2020 at 12:13 AM, Akash crypto said:

I mostly use Bitcoin only because it has great value in the market, and it's really good for exchange.and it gives more profit so i personally make use of it very much.

Bitcoin really good for investment and I agree its valuable currency, compare to other crypto currencies but mate bitcoin direct withdrawal take high fees, so in my opinion chose low fees coins like ripple litecoin are doge,because this coins Save's our withdrawl fees and I personally use litecoin.

• +1 1

Most of the time am using ripple because ripple is cheap in fees and very very fast, although your first transfer is going to cost you 20 ripples , but thats one time, but when you look at what its suppose to work well for you  the right idea is to really keep using ripples its the best, we can work perfectly for you

• +1 1

Personally, in the case I want to invest for the medium term, for example, and to transfer the same currency, I choose the Ethereum currency, as the transfer fee is due to a price of about a dollar, so I keep it without currency transfers that do not interest me in the case of investment There are a wide range of currencies that can be converted and transferred such as xrp, trx, and waves.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On making transaction you should think and priorities which more convinient to use. And one of that is the low transaction fees so in my every transaction i use to choose altcoin like ripple to avail low withdrawal fee.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I haven't tried transferring any funds to my wallet from my yobit account because I don't earn yet from this forum, but if I will have money on that then I will convert it first into XRP so I could have lower fees and earn more income.

• +1 2

Well i prefer xrp or Litecoin for the withdrawal purpose and talking about trading i amnot a full time trader but I do trade and i prefer ltc pair or eth pair while trading. And if you do withdraw in btc sure it would take huge fee for transaction which can be decreased just by doing a trade against xrp or ltc.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am searching for that too about what is the lowest or cheapest withdrawal fee when we withdraw our coins and I think it is XRP and for my advice to you my friend if you withdraw your coins into bitcoin I think the withdrawal fee is high so you must convert it to other coin for you to save some withdrawal fee.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I tried many currencies for conversion and also from different platforms and according to my opinion, I always advise you to use the bitcoin currency because it is the best in terms of fees and the speed of transactions.

• +1 1