Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

Which cryptocurrency you uses for transfer.

For withdrawal I use XRP they have the lowest Fees in yobit.net The cryptocurrency that I normally use in trading is Bitcoin,Loom and Trx they are some of my favorite coins to hold and Trade as for the wallet I use Binance and Trustwallet.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I do buy xrp because it has just a low fee then in terms of withdrawal it is also have a cheap withdrawal fee then I will transfer it in to my online wallet which is coins.ph, I may convert the xrp into btc or in my country currency.

Hey frind I agree with you I also use litecoin to withdraw money this have a low fee and easy to transfers so I always use this

You can transfer with Litecoin.  Because its transfer fee is very low.  Converts dollars to Litecoin.  But I never did.  But that's how I heard about it.

for me im also using litecoin to transfer, and also because of its low fees converting to bitcoin.. that's the only one im using in my 4 weeks here as a member of this forum..

I am not yet withdraw my earning but when I withdraw my earning I will definitely convert my bitcoin to xrp coin because xrp fee is very low. I will suggest newbie to trade first then withdraw your earning.

I am plannibg to use some altcoin to withdraw my money in this website because if i use bitcoin thats very high fees that i cannot afford.

I always using XRP for transferring altcoins because the fees in this coin is very cheap hope to earn more and cash out soon good luck to everyone.

I think Bitcoin will provide a great option for withdrawal when they reduce their withdrawal fees, but currently I am converting my currencies to Ethereum because they have very few fees.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you 100%. I was looking at the withdrawal fees on each of the cryptos and the most popular ones, i.e. doge, btc, eth, and litecoin. And i found that the litecoin has the lowest withdrawal fee from all of them. So i used that for withdrawal and trading and stuff. The next best one in my opinion is doge, but i think stick to ltc for now.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Doge coin, Tron are quite suitable for transferring funds. This greatly affects transaction fees, when transferring funds. On such coins, they are minimal. 

I used litecoins because of it low withdrawal and transfer fee quite cheap to use in terms of coins exchange. 

Litecoin for withdrawal is good recommendation to those who want a less transaction fee. I usually use XRP to transfer my funds because it has also low fee and it is very fast transaction.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friends I would like to know where you guys protect cryptocurrency and how to transfer beat less because I am a new user? 

Most of the users of cryptotalk will use yobit and the most of the users will use the LITECOINS to transfer because LTC has a minimum high value of coins.

I trade my bitcoin to Ripple because ripple is lower transfer rate going to my E-wallet. Then from my E-wallet i convert it to bitcoin to save untill the price is right.

i usually use stable coins for trading like XRP and USD with volatile top currencies only for trading if the price of coins is very low then only i trade my coins or i wont do in it normal rate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/15/2020 at 4:27 PM, Mr.Bit said:

Most of the time I’m using XRP for moving mag funds because you can save a lot of money if you use altcoins to transfer your money to avoid the high transaction fees in bitcoin.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . If you use alt oins to transfer your money to avoid the high transaction fess in bitcoins .

Yobit are any other exchange you want transfer are withdrawal from this exchange then use litecoin, because litecoin takes lees fees and its confirmed very speedly, and  I personally use this method when I want to withdrewal in yobit, its take 0.002 latoshis take fees so I recommends to everyone to use litecoin this process.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, Vivek1997 said:

Hey guys i want to get know that which cryptocurrency you guys are using for trading, transfer, withdraw it investing. I uses litecoin for trading because of its low charges. Is bitcoin will be good option to direct withdrawal? Of not then why? Also comment your wallets used for withdrawal of cryptocurrency.

Litecoin is good option. And yes it is less costly than others and I also suggest you to trade in bitcoin because the bullrun can start any time and it will become more profitable. And I'm using bitcoin for trading.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:59 PM, ravishastri123 said:

Bitcoin is not good for transfering, because it is pretty expensive to send bitcoin, you can check the prices You can use Eth for transfering, but I prefer LTC, the price dont jump too much and its pretty  fast and the fees pretty low

Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

I use Litecoin too to withdraw or invest. It's my favorite coin. Because, it's price not so high and not so low. As a poor trader I can easily buy this coin. And it gives so much profit in short time invest.

I used dollar because my wallet is payeer and , also the fee is really low (2%), but bitcoin fee is realy high ( 120000 satoshi) just for fee , is hight for beginner like me.

I really like the litecoin to transfer my earned satoshis to my external account becouse of the fee that really very low that like in bitcoin that so very high.0.0012 btc it is more or less 10$,while in litecoin only (0.10$) more or less