A question for all members,admins and modrators? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

A question for all members,admins and modrators?

If the member is beginner rank and they stops posting it will be ban.but if they had a higher rank they can is still access it even it is inactive for very long time.but I'm not quite sure better to ask admin for that.

Edited by Armcannon
Add comment

On 2/15/2020 at 3:02 PM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

I think, it will not be banned, if a good member stops making posts for some months, because I have never read the rules the member must be active, as long as he does not violate the forum rules. but I hope there is a moderator or admin who explains this problem.

This question can be best answered by the admins but I'll advise you to not stop posting on your account as they may ban it since I am unsure about this.

No... accounts get terminated only in the scenario of violation of rules of this forum. If content creator stops posting for months...his account won't get ban. 

I don’t have any idea about this . But in my opinion it’s you don’t will banned because you broke the rules or something. But you have to asking admin, he only can hive the right answer.

This is not on the official rules I guess. So I think this is okay to not post or not become active for months. But if you think about your income there's a chance that many posts was deleted in your account so its hard to earn money again if you are inactive in a long time.

I don t think this affects your account only. You stopped publishing for a certain period and you will return to publishing and your posts will be counted when you return to publishing.

Edited by Zaino34

i think there is no obligation for posting or not posting , no such rules have been made yet that obligate the member to post , this forum is also for the learning purpose , hopefully no such rules will be made in the future too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wish I could answer that as I am a new member and have no much knowledge regarding this, But I dont think one's account can get banned  if he/she has not used it for a while.

I opened id last time. One day I can learn and learn a lot. I hope you will find and understand a lot more easily if you make the comments very well. Thanks

I think it will not be a big deal if the senior are not posting in the crypto talk for some months it might be problem with the junior user. 

I do not thick that cause banning happens if any one violate the rules only like duplicating content or spamming but if you can not enter your account for month it happens for some people so what the harm you did to be banned ?

Thats a good question to ask, Maybe its happen that we,ve been idle for a month for some reason, We know that there are account to return.

I do not think that account will be banned or will be removed because this forum won't likely to remove the senior members of the forum because they are the saviour of this forum

Hello my friend, balance is invalid and has never been published, I am working on intentional sanctions.  As to whether or not to preach the truth and to break it, I do not obtain accurate information, but I do not imagine that it is a taboo, yet I do not advise you to be absent for a long time in anticipation of the bad.

For the purpose of learning this forum as well, I hope that no such rules will be made in the futureI feel that I have no obligation to post or post

I think if the account is not used in a few months it might be banned. Because the admin will see whether our account is active or not, because the admin always removes things that are not useful.

within the rules of the forum does no talk about blocking the account but a post is made in a certain time, but i think it is necessary to make the post to contribute to the forum and our reputation goes up.

No this won't effect your account if you take a break and come back again it's fine. Because all of us can't mae sure to be active 24/7 here, we have our other works too, so it's effect your account you can continue whenever you want, but reputation will not be increased quick.

This will not be any issue at all my friend if you are not posting for one month you are not going to get banned. But if you are not using this forum following the rules and guidelines then definitely you are going to get banned. 

I am a beginner in here and i like the question you have asked. I do want to know the answer to this question. 

Nope I don't think so because banning doesn't depend on no posting.Rather it depends on the violation of the rules of the forum.So he won't get ban for not posting for months.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:02 AM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

The answer is no. I've seen good members with good numbers of posts here that stop posting for a very long time. Their account and still active, people comment on their topics here but it's been long I saw their posts. @cryptokram @xBDT Script @hexwin are examples. The only thing you get if you stop posting for a long time is your Yobit paybypost account becoming dormant for inactivity but your account here stands

This isn't on the official standards I presume. So I think this is alright to not post or not become dynamic for quite a long time. In any case, on the off chance that you consider your pay quite possibly's numerous posts was erased in your record so its difficult to gain cash again on the off chance that you are inert in quite a while.