A question for all members,admins and modrators? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

A question for all members,admins and modrators?

I individual had a dilemma in receipt of reverse into my Yobit account, but after I tried it all over again it was passed away and I was assembly cash and no problem. I haven't been at this time for 2 months and I allow a common story

He leído todas las reglas y consejos del foro y no recuerdo haber leído sobre la prohibición de la cuenta de inactividad tratando de hablar con un moderador para tranquilizarlo. 

You will not be banned unless you post for a few days. I have no idea about it. But I can guess. But if you haven't posted for a long time, I don't know what will happen.

Sincerely I have not idea about this important thing you say here, but I have already participated in many websites before, when I stay many times without access to my account, they have sent me the email about the deletion, but if this is a forum with a lot of members I m not sure they will advice you about the deletion of your account. But all rules are different!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No, there will be no punishment for this , you can create an account on the forum and not write on it for a whole year .

On 2/15/2020 at 10:02 AM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

No it won't get banned because there's no rule that says inactive accounts will get banned. However, you might suffer from deleted posts if you don't open for some time.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:02 PM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

As I experienced I think your accounts won't get banned. But there is another things that you have to know. If you make some wrong then your account can be banned.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think if I stop posting on the cryptotalk forum for a while, his account will not be banned because I have been unable to post to the cryptotalk forum for some time due to personal problems.You can come back and get started, hopefully your account won't be a problem.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:02 AM, Unknown user said:

I don't know about that. But I know that if you make a new account and don't make any post in some time, you will get banned. But I don't think you would get banned if you are an old active member and then stopped posting. 

There is no rules here about that or I didn't see from my side you can mention an admin here and he will answer soon as possible they always answer about our questions.

good-for-nothing costly, I'm one more appendage but I have also lacking estimate just about something that. adoring more experienced such a lot of social class responded wardership there still labor under such a large amount of abundant public opinion. I'm muddled just about that it. enthrall a person concede.

When a moderator stops posting posts because his account has been blocked, the word "prohibited" will appear on his account

THINK POSITIVE

i don't think it will effect his account. His account will be safe because i read many topic on which member came back after a break of one to two month. 

Nothing will happen to your account, because the rules do not say anything about blocking your account for inactivity

My idea in this regard is that I hope that the moderator or admin can answer this question well. I am waiting for their question so I can know about it.

I don’t think it will cause any affect if seniors not pos a single month. Rules not say in this forum if we not post they will banned from this site.

Offcourse  it will not effective  your  account  if you or any senior  members  take rest for some time . I also not used cryptotalk for some days  due my laptop was damaged. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Nothing worried about break from crypto talk forum because if your account is real then i think you are account are safe if even you not used your account for one or two days or month's because I saw many accounts have only few posts and that account are not ban by the moderators. 

Of course there is no, rules forum not punish for inactivity account on forum in for some time, the user can not visit forum how many wants

I haven't been on this forum for 2 weeks and only went in today and didn't get any warnings, and no one has ever given a warning for someone not being on the forum for some time. 

Yes, he cannot publish even if he is one of the best members, because the ban is for obvious reasons that he breaks the laws of the forum or tries to cheat with stolen posts, and there are other things also prohibited.

Sorry dear friend,I am a abeginner here in this forum  and I don't have any information about what are you talking about ,just the moderators can reply you for this issue.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:02 PM, Unknown user said:

within the rule in forum does no purple lia about blocking the account but a stake is made in insisted time, but i think it is necessary to make the post to contribte to the forum and our notoriety goes up.

There isn't an rule is currently available about specifying about that. But maybe it should be on the forum to avoid inattentive users. If a user don't post here he won't get any payments. Maybe this is the main reason why they haven't mentioned anything about this. Because if someone is interested in money he will definitely work here so that he can do better and earn profits. So there is nothing to verify that point. 

No, their account will not get be banned but I think their account can get many deleted posts. There are no rules and regulations about your concern. You can still join cryptotalk.