A question for all members,admins and modrators? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

A question for all members,admins and modrators?

I dont think that you will be banned for not being active for sometime. What i know is that you will be banned for using multiple accounts in one device, using one IP address with other cryptotalk member and by not following forum rules.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Unfortunately, I cannot help because I am new here and do not know anything about this matter. I am sorry for you, my friend

I have not any clear idea about this thing but in my personal opinion that there are no rules if someone not using this forum for a couple a of the month then it will be ban. Might if you do that then there no problem with your account.

I think not. As lengthy as you're an dynamic constituent in the forum. I don't and perceive that brand of post in the set of laws subsequently perhaps there's no cost at all

It would be really hard for beginners to say. You've asked the admin and the moderator so they'll give you a good answer. I'm waiting to find out. Thank you so much for such a question.

Ohhh thats a tough question for a newbie like me. Because we are not come across the people like mentioned above. So sorry i cannot help on this . But check other comments you surely get the answer for your query. Good luck. In future i get the answer i will reply back.

If a user of cryptotalk does not publish messages on cryptotalk, then he will not be banned. Just a counter of messages that he did not write can overcome the bar, thereby the counter will go to minus. 

No, this will not happen in any way. I know some people have not posted on this forum for some months, but their account is still active and has not been banned.

I personally feel your ID can be only ban when you will not follow the rules and regulations of crypto.If you go against the rules of crypto. So if you have any confusion than go through all the instructions of crypto once. 

If a active member 360/7/24  fully aware of all the rules and he has all it take to be admin in cryptotalk platform, would that be passible in any way, and if so would be any monthly payment?

On 2/15/2020 at 1:32 PM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

I do not think your account would be banned if you are not active on forum from long time. Because it is not any rule breaking activity. Your account would only be banned if you break the rules of forum.

I have never shut down my account since the beginning and I am still working hard every day. I think inactivity will not be banned.

For me I think if you have meet up your 100 post and start earning then you leave for some months I don't think any thing would happen to your account because it's said that if a new account is opened and remain Idle then it will be banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i experienced being inactive for some times, and from what i noticed posts counts decreasing by 2 everyday that you dont make a posts, i know that deletion of posts is normal,but aside from that,it also decreases but my account didn't get banned.

I do not have an answer to your question, but it is a good question and we must all know the answer, waiting for the rest of the answers.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:02 PM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

It will not make any problem to your account and your account will be good if you stop posting for the several months. 

I don't think its gonna happen. I created my Reddit account 6 years ago and i didn't use it almost 5 years and then again i rell login it few months ago and its still working. Good forums don't do this to there loyal users....

Hello dear member I do not see any admin or moderator here, I dont know if it will cause any problem to your account but I think this will not affect your account in any ways I mean what it will happen if you dont be active? I guess not a big problem about it.

I have not that much idea about your question but I think as far I know there is no specific rules for that but the moderator will tell you or will inform you in details thanks

I dont know in actual what will happen but I can predict it will not get banned as forum has not mention such things in their rules. People may get busy in their job so they may not be able to post. 

I don't think your account will be deleted. This site is one of the best sites, but for sure, ask moderators

Edited by m7md
Repeat the comment

I have no idea about your question but I think if one is not commenting for one month there might be some effects to his account like the number of deleted post will increase thus giving you more work to cover up the gap.

You won't get banned if you stop posting for some time. You will be able to continue with the campaign as well, but you will probably have to cover the gap between the posts that have been deleted. I don't know if this is worth though. Perhaps you would want to notify an admin that it would be better to start all over from the start and ask him to ban your old account.

It is an important question in my opinion that you will not be banned because it has not been published for a specific time period ranging from one day to several days or even a month that does not violate the laws of the forum