A question for all members,admins and modrators? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

A question for all members,admins and modrators?

Well, i think no because you are not having doing some bad there but expect that you will be getting some deleted posts because this is happened to my friend, he is not posting here in this forum and he are deleted 200 posts but he is not continuing his posting right now.

am not really sure , but for me, I have not posted here for about 3 to 4 days and the last one I did post not everything was paid, I was paid only 8 thousand satoshis, instead of thirty thousand, reason why , am not sure but hope its going to be really rectified, but am still good, am sure it was my mistake or something.

The ban is when the account is idle and never published. As for whether to publish and stop in the truth, I do not have accurate information, but I do not think that he is subject to the ban, yet I do not advise you to stay away for a long time in anticipation of the worst.user if you don't open your account then it there is no chance for getting ban but your many post will be deleted.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:02 PM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

Well I think, those members that aren't posting for many months are not get banned, I think. Its because I always check some users or members that I know that is not been active for one-two months. And I still see their accounts here.

Will you ask a good question but I don't know the answer I read the most comments but I did not get the right answer.

I hope someone know the right answer and he will share with us.

Best of luck

Well, This is a great question. should be answered by administration. As most fo crypto website remove inactive members periodecaly. 

But, I navigated the Forum, I almost visited every corner, didn't find anyone complaint. 

This is as per my best knowledge about the Forum, I might be wrong. 

thank you !

18 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

This is really important question! and we need the answer from the moderators because i think that nobody here can give us a trusted answer!

Yes, and I also need an answer to my questions from the supervisors, and I am very keen on this matter

On 2/15/2020 at 12:02 AM, Unknown user said:

If a good member stop making post for some months is his account get ban or not I am confuse about it can you tell me about that .

dear Member as far in my knowledge a good content writer doesnot get banned if he/she stops writing for few weeks or months because any website or a company needs such writers to promote their bussiness . for more information kindly contact the crypto team.Thankyou

On 2/15/2020 at 1:02 PM, Unknown user said:

If someone stop making post for their personal reasons it's not a big issue they have used their account when he want their account was not banned and safe here but they must remember their email and password 

I don't think so there is any problem if you leave the site for sometimes you can again start from the day you want also I want to add here I don't think so people will leave this site because there are earning and that's appoint people are joined here

I don't think your account will be banned, because I saw an old member here before when he left this forum for some days or months, I don't know exactly how much, but he returned and he posted again without any problems, but in your yobit account, I mean in the page when you can collect your bitcoin you will see this word INACTIVE, in your cryptotalk UID box, this my opinion 

I don't think so if the moderators or admin will banned you if you have not post within a month. They will banned if you disobey the rules and regulations of this forum you need to obey and don't spam post. I never experience that my account will be banned even though i don't post everyday just post useful and relevant post.

If you have a question for all new members, If you have to make a new member in your down list, then you have increase his earning from cryptocurrency?

If you stop posting here, his account will be banned. The only thing I can say about this is thank you. If any user of crypto talk, in my opinion, for approximately 10 days.

My friend i did not have any information on that maybe it will get ban or maybe not it is depend on the admin that he bans his account or leave it but i think if any one would not work he will get banned.

Really I don't know but I think you must be an active member in cryptotalk.org campaign to be able to get paid for posting and if you did not login for a long period and return to post here the forum allow you to post again normally but I don't surely if the yobit account keep your ID available in the campaign maybe you should ask the admin or the support team to clear up this issue and of course you will get help from the forum but I suggest you to visit the site daily to be active in it and haven't any problems in the cryptotalk.org campaign. 

Edited by Nohaaa

Hi, my friend! I don't think anything happens by stopping to enter the forum for a few months. I don't think it would be fair for the moderators to do that. cheer up !!!!!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:02 PM, Unknown user said:

I don't know my friend. Sorry I can't help you with this. It's because,  I myself haven't encountered this kind of problem yet. Banned, yes I have encountered getting banned but not because of stopping making posts. I'm still a new member so I don't know the answer to your problem.

Your question is very important but I have no idea about that. We can get the right answer from a moderator or moderator in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A question for all members,admins andmodrators? I think nothing will happen because any member of this forum have their own rights to get rest until they want.

Yes you are and also your topic is intrusting but i  don't know why peoples are stop for working here and didn't do any post,but I think if they should earn any think because of yobit then they stop working on this.

can't we see as a user if he is banned or not?

if he is not banned than you can only assume the user is busy with his offline life after all we all have personal life not just the internet life. it can be toxic if you just sit on your chair all the time without social life outside internet.