Best Exchange Mobile App? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Best Exchange Mobile App?

There are many exchange app,  and for me i love to use  bibox,  because of good feature,  like password before trading and many others. Digifinex, coinex and many more.  

I have no experience about exchanger app.I used website exchanger.I used yobit cryptocurrency exchanger.This is very popular exchanger.Most exchanger app is scamed.

If you want to use mobile apps exchange then you should use binance exchange because it cuts a lot and it is much better.
I use binance exchange and I think that's why I like it.

most of time i used mobike apps. I think it very easy to operate. most of are user friendly. Binance, Kucoin, CoinEX and more apps i can use.

so far in my opinion best exchange mobile apps at the moment  likes indodax , binance , kucoin , bitmart . the reason for a good display and then user friendly and with a pretty impressive services .

binance trading is the best mobile app among all exchanges, but I recommend that you trade on pc than it is faster and more efficient and more secure.

I haven't tried the mobile application for word exchange too complicated and I'm having a hard time using it due to weakness in my eyes.  So for the best exchange website I can't say there is the best because I haven't used it.

I haven't tried any exchange mobile app I always use the laptop to exchange any crypto. I think it's easier to exchange any crypto through the laptop.

The Binance mobile app I think is the best exchange for mobile. Because I think it's very convenient to use and easy. just try using it.

If someone wantbto trade I think desktop computer or laptop is the best. Mobile app can also be good but I haven't used it before, I onlybuse mobile app to check for updates.

If someone wantbto trade I think desktop computer or laptop is the best. Mobile app can also be good but I haven't used it before, I onlybuse mobile app to check for updates.

You can use the binance application is safe and known and is constantly updated and also easy to use. I've used it for a long time and I have no problems With him. Binance App, I don't need to doubt anymore, my personal experience using it is very good, because indeed in terms of appearance, and the accuracy of the price is very good.

Well, I didn't try any mobile exchange app. So I can't recommend any mobile exchange app. Usually, I use exchange through the laptop.

Binance application is the only application that I have installed on my phone.  I have used Coinall, Kucoin and Bitmax applications before and I was not satisfied with any of them.  Yes, the Binance application is not perfect, but it is much better and much better than other competitors.

It's binance app I think. Binance Mobile exchange is a complete package for trading. It wasn't user friendly before but recently it brought lot of changes on their exchange and now it works well. So any one can use it comfortly. 

I do not like to trade on the phone. Use your phone only to track open transactions. This does not allow you to clearly see the chart or define support and resistance points or draw a trend.

There are numerous great trade for versatile application. So far I use indodax in light of the fact that it is sheltered and it has the genuine office in my nation, so I figure I will never be deceived on the off chance that I utilize this.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, hexwin said:

What is the best mobile app exchange you used so far?

Tell me why do you like it and your experience and feedback.

So far I prefer desktop excanges, but I do need one app for mobile.

You can use the browser on your smartphone to see exchangers. The best exchanger app, I'm the type of person who likes to see the crypto market on a PC. I rarely see it on smartphones, right now I only have a binance and local exchangers app in my country.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:11 AM, hexwin said:

I used mostly Binance and Kucoin, but mostly I used them on my desktop or in browser,
somehow I am still thinking it is more safe them smarphones.... I don't know why.

Using desktop will make it easy to view but you can try their mobile app too and see if you will like it.

The top exchange app are good, both binance and kucoin app are good to ve use. They provide proficiency amd efficiency

The best exchanges mobile app I recommend is binance and huobi. however there it'd be sensible if having yobit app however sadly they do not have Any mobile app exchanges however solely the scammers take chance to form faux yobit app to scamming individuals.

There are many exchange app available.But i have never used any exchange apps.So i dont have any idea which exchange app is best.

I didn't use any mobile app exchange. But I heared there are many mobile app like (Kucoin, Binance etc) for exchange and they are safe and easy to use.

Yes the Metamask notecase could be a sensible notecase. i favor it face to face. I wont to use my ether notecase before however i do not use it any longer. as a result of i feel Metamask is that the best

Binance has, by far, the best cryptocurrency exchange app. Binance's app is available for both iOS and Android. It's very easy to use and my be one of the most well designed applications I've ever seen.