Trading with Yoda coin,How to Increase earning. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Trading with Yoda coin,How to Increase earning.

For me, Trading Yoda which is the recent airdrop in Yobit is a good one, because the stock or supply of Yoda is locked up on the investment that’s why it can’t crush down because they sell only the percentage. So if we want to have a Good amount of earning so we need to HOLD our percentage because most of NEWBIE keep selling on their percentage even it so small that’s why the price of Yoda keep falling down, IF WE JUST HOLD IT THEN WE CAN EARN MORE. Jus LOOK AT THE ORDER BOOK...Yoda can easily Pump up if we Just Hold it. I hope this will enlighten everyone to not settle for a PENNY PRICE.

• Useful or interesting 2

But the thing is its price is too low compared to its first launch and I'm a little bit disappointed with that because I expect that I will earn even enough amount but it is the opposite because its market price is way too low.

if you invest on yoda now then i am sure you will loss money because huge user's are waiting for sell their yoda which get from airdrops and i don't think yoda will pump in 2-3 month.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:00 AM, Gg233 said:

For me, Trading Yoda which is the recent airdrop in Yobit is a good one, because the stock or supply of Yoda is locked up on the investment that’s why it can’t crush down because they sell only the percentage. So if we want to have a Good amount of earning so we need to HOLD our percentage because most of NEWBIE keep selling on their percentage even it so small that’s why the price of Yoda keep falling down, IF WE JUST HOLD IT THEN WE CAN EARN MORE. Jus LOOK AT THE ORDER BOOK...Yoda can easily Pump up if we Just Hold it. I hope this will enlighten everyone to not settle for a PENNY PRICE.

There people that got the coin during airdrop should keep selling so some of us can get the coin at a cheaper price. I'm sure they're daily amount cannot be quoted in the order book again as it'll be less than minimum trade amount. I have some Yoda in the investbox at 2% daily and I'm willing to hold

Yoda now in the yobit is not stable and it's sad because it slowly going to dump, but I'm having patience for now because I have a lot of yoda that holding and I will wait for the price of it to pump. 

On 2/15/2020 at 8:30 AM, Gg233 said:

Right I also believe it would pump and give us profit. It was just starting and peopld were selling their free yoda coins. But when their all coins would be sold  then sale would stop and then buying would start, then it would show us high surge. So keep it.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:00 AM, Gg233 said:

Trading Yoda coins is not equivalent to the trading of bitcoins in the sense that when there's a sudden increase in price rates of Yoda the trader immediately sells it out because the price can easily drop and tends to displace it's value

Let us support yoda. This should be a coin that shod be increasing in price very well. If we do not buy it price will not rise. 

So far I do not know the reason for this significant drop in its price, on the first day it was traded at 15000 Satoshi and then fell until it reached 300 Satoshi, what happens with this currency, I thought it would be equal to one dollar.

The 1% profit of investbox yoda is closed now it means the coin sell by all users will be stopped so bro hold yoda for some days surely it will pump and we are seeing in first day of investment closed it reach 715 sat maybe tomorrow it will reach 1k sat and eventually to 10k sat too

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/15/2020 at 8:00 AM, Gg233 said:

Yes i agree with you. Even if we purchase 100 yoda it have 2% daily reward without doing any task. It is more better to store minimum 100 yoda as i believe it will pumped up hard in coming time because it is a coin of a great exchange.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I have no idea Trading with Yoda coin, it's low value and I don't see it for profit. I don't think holding yoda is a good thing. I have no faith in yoda

Newly launch coin not believe anyone so they sell this coin any prices, same thing happens with Yoda coin so many people claim this coin through yobit exchange air drop, and they immediately want to sell and want earn profit, and they do also and this Yoda coin prices goes down but they can hold this Yoda coin and earn daily 2% commission on this coins,show some patients then the prices increase.

Everyone is optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, but this success will not come day and night. I do not expect any price explosion of Yoda coin in the short time, but investing it for a long period of time will achieve great success

I dont think yoda will be good as many are just into it just because of airdrops and many get disapointed about the outcome of that. And as we notice yoda drops so much in price,we cant see any information on the website on the uses of it,so its hard to believe on that coin,id rather choose those well known than take the risk on it.

There is a good plan for earning from the Yoda coin without investment and it is the Yobit Fund which is very good and gives you a good profit rate every day which is 2% per day of investment from the Yoda coin daily and it is a good plan

Well, I am seeing a good future for YODA as well, I have bought some and buying on dips. My last postion is at 180. I hope it will return home soon. 

that is the firm to get the profit from the yoda coin because its dump to much and the daily fate people determination to sell it and its not best to suppress

Cryptocurrency Yoda, one of the main cryptocurrencies, which is worth attention from investors. Yoda accumulates its capital, thereby increasing the flow of funds. 

yes yoda is good for trading in yobit . i am trading with yoda every day and in this time it start increasing so you can wait a few days and sell your yoda

Given the lack of volatility of the yodollar, you can not do much trading, personally I bought and have saved, yodas for the future that is supposed to rise, you just have to be patient, and review the movements of yobit fundamentally analyzing the  yodollar currency.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:40 PM, Honny143 said:

Newly launch coin not believe anyone so they sell this coin any prices, same thing happens with Yoda coin so many people claim this coin through yobit exchange air drop, and they immediately want to sell and want earn profit, and they do also and this Yoda coin prices goes down but they can hold this Yoda coin and earn daily 2% commission on this coins,show some patients then the prices increase.

It has low value and I don't see it for profit. I don't think keeping yoda is a good thing. I have no faith in yoda. The exchange used allows you to react quickly to value variances and exploit transient instabilities.

YODA coin can be bought during a fall and sold when it goes up or invest in INVESTBOX and make a good daily profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, Gg233 said:

Indeed, we must continue to keep the cryptocurrency long enough to ensure greater return, but we fear that all people can sell the currency and its value will decrease a lot.