Earn unlimited dollars by sharing your referral link - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gors3333

Earn unlimited dollars by sharing your referral link

Is there any other way to earn from this site than referral links because it is difficult to obtain these referrals and cannot be persuaded to join this site and will we be able to withdraw from this site? Did you try to withdraw from it?

Is it still possible to earn money in this site and need I deposit my money somewhere to receive additional bonus for referrals. How much money can I earn working during the week 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

8 hours ago, Yomose said:

There are some referral programs like that, have you checked awc for atomic wallet token referral program before, it is up to such amount. Some could even be more. 

Yeah referral system of atomic wallet was great, but it`s only one case from million. So i think that this project is 100% scam, because reward is too high for simple wallet

5 hours ago, Sennpaaai said:

Yeah referral system of atomic wallet was great, but it`s only one case from million. So i think that this project is 100% scam, because reward is too high for simple wallet

It is 5 awc per a referral, I do not think it is scam. I have have only just tried it ones and the reward have not been given until the beginning of next month. 

• +1 1

This site looks good but this site gives only referrel earn, in online so many other sites gives referral and self earning also, so this site not useful for me because I have no referrels and I can't gather members to join this site through my invitation.

Edited by Honny143

On 8/3/2020 at 6:02 PM, JohanDonne said:

Do we need to put any money in the system before we can withdraw it in our wallet? And if you have withdrew the money before you should share the proof too.

No, you do not have to put any money in your wallet, but you will need to download and install atomic wallet for your funds to be rewarded you, you will also be given referral link through a link in the wallet. But the reward is very slow and do occur first week of the month. As for me, the amount is too low. And I do not know if the rewarding thing is still working. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Do we need to pay anything to the website to join the program ? Or is there any joining fee that each new mwmber has to pay ? I am asking this to know how they will generate money to give us ? 

This system is also good for earning but it's earning will come from referrals system. That is why I have no interest in it because this system required no work like cryptotalk. 

I want to earn money by doing hard work and learning. 

• +1 1

I have already join this site but i don't know how to withdraw these coins or convert into bitcoin. If you tell me the way how to withdraw then it will be good. 

This is a really cool giveaway, but please throw off the proofs that this is not a one-day giveaway and will it pay the money? Of course, I'm trying, but I won't put a lot of effort into this, otherwise it's too small!!!

Is withdrawal available free of charge or do I have to invest or pay a small tax in order to withdraw the money. We want an adequate explanation of this project

hi can you please share what is the best strategy to earn and where i can post my links to invite  many users thanks

I don't know, my friend, but it looks a little risky. It would be very helpful if you could comment a little more on what this is all about.

• +4 1

Experimenting
but I have a question
Is the site honest and pays?
Do you have proof of personal payment to be encouraged to subscribe to and work on this site?
I wish everyone luck and more profits.

• +5 1

your referral link and bring new members as much as you can,  but I hope that the fatigue of the people who are registered will not put it

most of these sites that makes referral their basis for paying are mostly scams, how many people do you need To make 10dollars?? I mean merely seeing these you know it's not that Legit 👈 

• Useful or interesting 3

But this is always the same and it should not be like that or it really is not like that.

It seems that to win whatever you participate in, you only win with referrals and through them, and that for most people is impossible, because unless you have followers somewhere we are all the same, you always do not have to no one to follow you, some will have a friend or something but nothing else.

And it is not like that and I like that some already pass that and simply yourself doing things and tasks and they value you and you earn something that is good, because it was tired to always see the same thing although there are many who sing with the same but good look well it's like this now.

The dedication of a person should count more, and not the one that they bring 10 for him, because that is the same as always.

But well, let's hope that this will always change for the better as it has been doing in recent years, although moving people will always give money clearly.

• +5 1

Hi everyone, it's a very tempting offer to get so much for each guest. But if there is evidence of withdrawal of funds from this project. Why should they pay such money, and what would they benefit from it?

Всем добра

7 level referral system, are you sure of the reliability of the project, does it pay? I would really appreciate your answer.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:42 AM, gors3333 said:

Earn unlimited dollars by sharing your referral link
Airdrop : Network

Reward : $0.25 per referral up to 7 levels

Rating : Average / Good

They only thing you have to do is to signup and start sharing your referral link.
Withdraw to Paypal or BTC wallet. Min.Withdraw 10$

https://markethive.com/group/crypto_1/blog/earnunlimiteddollarsbysharingyourreferrallink

IMG_20200213_085855.png

Sir are that avelable for now or what ? I need to join to this referral program i hope it still working 🥺 and i am waiting your reply 😇

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Wow, man that's cool! Thank you.7 referral system is awesome, I am sure that I can earn a lot of money with this site, thanks a lot again.But I am not sure that this is legit, I am sure that it is not a scam anyway
PS: pls.like my comment, ty

Does this site continue to pay for referrals? I found it an interesting value, is it really reliable, and will he pay everyone after reaching the $ 10 minimum?

There are many sites like this.
I think it is no different from the titan chain.
lower members earn very small fees.
the referrer earns money on sub members. (as long as the sub members do the tasks)
In order to withdraw money, it is necessary to save up to a certain amount. and this limit is too high.
Finally, it is not certain to be able to receive the money safely.
In short, there are many negative points.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1