Earn unlimited dollars by sharing your referral link - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gors3333

Earn unlimited dollars by sharing your referral link

Now there are not a lot of this pyramid scheme type. But years ago used as a business model to recruit members in exchange or via a promise of payments for referring others into the scheme, the goal is to sell the products or services. But with the time this type of scheme just promise without paying....!

:wink::classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No there is no earning by referral links on this forum. This feature should be added to this forum. This feature will increases the users of the forum and will give benefit to up liner.

I hope so in future this feature will be added to forum. 

Referral links can be used to earn money. Basically referral links use to earn commission. With referral link other members connected to the site and you will receive your payment. Referral links can be a scam so surf safely.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this type of works you can earn only by inviting others and they don't give you any tasks you just have yo invite others if you have not referals then you can not earn from thus site for working on thus site you must need number of referals

Setting such high withdrawal fee is no go for me, i don't think such site is legit, even though you able to share links i think they will still ask for some deposit to withdraw your earnings. This kind of site has hidden agenda.

Edited by Edwinvicky
Mistake
  • +5 1

On 2/15/2020 at 5:42 AM, gors3333 said:

It is true that one can earn unlimited dollars if he has a large list of refferals, as websites give commissions to its members if they refer their friends to the site. There are many legit websites on the internet which pay high commissions for referring those members who join through your refferal links. Their goal is to attain maximum traffic to their website to generate revenue and usually pay very little for watching ads, claiming faucets etc... Only those can earn good money who can refer thousands of users. 

Reward : $0.25 per referral up to 7 levels

It seems good reward and a great opportunity to earn easy money if they really pay by just referring and earn money upto 7 levels of your direct refferal. 

some days ago I joined a telegram bot..where I get 1$ for every reffer...then the producer said that if I have 50$ in my account then I can withdraw it...after comletting 50$ I cannot withdraw it..so I can tell that we can earn unlimited dollars by reffer but cannot withdraw it...

On 2/15/2020 at 3:42 AM, gors3333 said:

Airdrop : Network

Rating : Average / Good

They only thing you have to do is to signup and start sharing your referral link.
Withdraw to Paypal or BTC wallet. Min.Withdraw 10$

https://markethive.com/group/crypto_1/blog/earnunlimiteddollarsbysharingyourreferrallink

IMG_20200213_085855.png

Okay it seems good, and the tasks are so easy to earn, but the site you mantiond pays large amounts of money only for referring a friend, i have two questions did you get paid from this airdrop,and did they need KYC verification's? thanks

On 2/15/2020 at 1:42 AM, gors3333 said:

They only thing you have to do is to signup and start sharing your referral link.

https://markethive.com/group/crypto_1/blog/earnunlimiteddollarsbysharingyourreferrallink

IMG_20200213_085855.png

Thanks for sharing mate! 

The only problem we frequently experience with platforms like these usually arises when payments are dued, sometimes it's delayed while other times it's mostly denied 

I do not think that I will ever share referrals unless I am one hundred percent sure of what I am publishing, I do not want people to be harmed or deceived and I am the one who facilitated it, even if there is a personal gain , one should only share good and reliable ;inks or referrals. regards

• +1 1

IMG_20200213_085855.png

Dear I never believe in this because many time they are fake and waste of time. I also try it but many time its fake and if its not fake then I require a lot of time and it was a long procedure so I am always avoiding this thing but some people are doing this my friend also doing this and earn a good amount but he has a lot of time for the that's why he always try many things and some of them are true and some of them are fake.

One of the easiest ways to make money online is to refer your friends to products that you already use thats how bloggers make a living 

Looking a scam because it's offering high profit and the topic creator have not give the withdrawal proof still would like to use it but everyone I am not sure. Let's see what happens

Yes I am with you and post because I also have a lot of website teachers, many sites that I live in and they invest my rifles, which benefits me, some of them name the website. 

Paywao

Myoodnow

These are two websites you will.investment through my referal and i  will get profit 

Thanks for this information, but I do not know much about Airdrop, I hope to share more details about this topic and also I hope there is a guide about payment

• +3 1

You are sure that this site is not scam i think it will be a scam site. It is hard to achieve bro but not impossible. But firstly you tell you got any money from. How much money you earn. And after this tell us a proper link about this. I hear firstly this in my ears. 

• +2 1