Sign in to follow this  
alex3590

Yobit - investing in the future

on the yobit exchange, you can earn without making trading operations. For example, you can earn in Invest box. You can also invest your savings in the Yovi token, at a percentage. The system is the same as in the Bank. Made a Deposit, after a while you can extract the final amount.

also having free coins everyday helps a bit. But yes, you are right I should try the Yovi token. What is your experience with it? just curious and would be nice to have reference of how resulted with others, like you, Thanks for telling!

Yes i am agree with you. To invest in Yobit is investing in future. Invest box is very good option to earn without trading your coins. But i dont know how to invest in Yovi Token at a percentage.

The yobit investors box would have been a great  investment idea but for the gambling attached to be met on daily basis before funds are added to the investors balance.

I think investors box will do very well without the gambling attached.

31 minutes ago, alex3590 said:

on the yobit exchange, you can earn without making trading operations. For example, you can earn in Invest box. You can also invest your savings in the Yovi token, at a percentage. The system is the same as in the Bank. Made a Deposit, after a while you can extract the final amount.

I think the bank may give low percentage of investment, while Yobit gives more percentage. Does this line is correct?

Someone told this point as they can make good amount by buying a token and invest in investbox. My question is what does this token and how does it generate interest for the deposited tokens?

Could somebody explain about Yovi token how it is working is it like Kucoin shares . I heard about invest box it was quite nice investment plan but i am curious about Yovi token . Is this kind of dividend paying token . In which platform its working some more information required  

17 minutes ago, niisarearning said:

Could somebody explain about Yovi token how it is working is it like Kucoin shares . I heard about invest box it was quite nice investment plan but i am curious about Yovi token . Is this kind of dividend paying token . In which platform its working some more information required  

Yes as far as I know it's like Kucoin shares KCS. Yobit buys back yovi with its profit.

Edited by Mad Robot

On 10/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, alex3590 said:

wow. what you say is true and I am one of the members who likes invesbox on yobit exchange.
You get a lot of rewards on invesbox on a daily basis if you put some coins in it ...

I have used the Yobit investbox option and I can say that if profits are made. But as a recommendation I tell you to invest in cryptos that have a market outside of Yobit. Because many people have lost money by investing in tokens created by the page. These types of tokens are excellent for large investors and not for those with little capital.

Yobit is the best platform I have ever seen. It have a great investment idea and works daily. For meet future needs yobit is helpful. Banking system and yobit system works same

In good old days we were all using liza invest box, 10 percent a day

I earned alot with that, I wish we could have a invest box like those times in yobit