What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First you should learn all the rules and regulations of crypto that your account not be banned by your mistakes. Then make 100 useful posts and register yourself on yobit. Then complete your task on the daily basis your payment strt after one week.

After you have made your first 100 useful publications, you have the option to make 20 daily publications for which you will receive rewards if they have positive ratings. 

After reaching the goal of 100 valid publications, you will have to continue publishing and the charges are after 7 days. The payments are 200 satoshis and 20 talk per valid publication, in the yobit panel you can see all your progress in detail.

When you finish 100 posts you will start earning cryptocurrency.But first you have to register on the platform Yobit.So you can withdraw your cryptocurrencies.

If you visit the about forum section and read all the pinned posts there your queries regarding the work and payment will be solved as all the necessary information such rules and regulations of the forum and the payment method are mentioned there.

You must read the rules and conditions at the beginning. After you understand them very well you must follow them to remain survive in this community. At this point you can start posting useful comments, And make money by sharing your experiences.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

For all new users who are active and want this same advice, I recommend that after making 100 comments we should make 20 daily comments with ratings so they will pay you and you will have success the next days 

• Useful or interesting 1

Read the rules and conditions in the beginning and follow them carefully. After that, you must make useful comments until you reach to the 100 useful and positive posts. After becoming a full members then you can make money by posting your experiences and knowledge in this platform.

My friend, you, as a beginner with this encryption, in order to achieve profits and work well, you must create the account completely and maintain it, then read the instructions and laws and apply them literally and work on their basis and work on providing the best posts.

• +2 1

I share my own experience with you. 

Firstly I visited the guidelines of this forum.

After that  I started my work to  complete task of 100 posts  with proper method and rules of  this forum.

I personally prefer this  steps over others.

After you have reached the goal of 100 valid publications, you must continue publishing daily and the payment will be after 7 days after you created your publications. Payments are 200 satoshis and 20 talk per valid post. Publications that count towards payments are those that have a positive rating.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think we are both beginners in this forum, I am usually reading the rules to learn a little more about how it works and what we should not do in the forum, since the moderators are a bit strict with their rules, now I am in the process is knowing what to do. 

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. You must first read the rules and advice and abide by them and if you participate in topics of importance and values and avoid copying and pasting and sharing duplicate topics and you must participate in at least 20 topics daily

You are welcome,  you have to be self independent on creating topics and useful posts so that you wont  copy anyone else own,  and additionally follow the rules and be patient as well. If you work sincerely in this forum you will benefits alot. Wish you luck anyway. 

Its a very simple and basic question of all new bigginer on this forum. First of all you should read the rules and regulations of this forum. Then complete your first hundred posts for confirmation of good and informative posts. Then after seven days you have to paid every posts except first hundred posts.

First of all learn the rules of this forum then you complete the ist 100 post according to the rules. Don't share Link . Don't copy the content of other. For earning you need a account of yobit too. In yobit account you will find cryptotalk compaing. Save your cryptotalk email on the compaing. After that is easy

Hy dear friend I want to tell you about my own experience. First of all you should follow all the rules and regulation of this forum and 2nd make sure that your post content is round about 200 or more. And most important you should not copy paste of other post. 

Dear @sosoabaza after completing your hundred post you should try to put informative concepts about cryptocurrency and about this platform. You should learn from seniors and not copy the other posts. Also remember that don't open multiple acount on one ip address. 

In the beginning, you will share 100 free topics. Your posts must be useful, also every topic or comment must contain more than 100 characters. If you want to succeed and work properly in this forum, you must abide by the forum rules.

Yes, you are right.  You need to create your own post without copying and pasting, and don't copy other speeches, try to give your own ideas, or if some information is found on Google, they are linked, but don't forget that each topic or answer is less than 100 characters in each.  Should be.

Yes dear you should to make 100 useful posts.  Theses posts are necessary for your training.you can create 100 posts and you will get good experience for this . You should to make posts on daily routine . You will successful in step by step. 

My friend you should follow up first to find out what you have to do and what you are not allowed to do you should post positive and helpful posts or comment on posts with positive comments and you should not be less than 100 characters or comment and the first 100 comments you are free and then you get the profit by posting at least twenty comments or posts a day 

It is an important topic especially for beginners ... Read the forum rules carefully and stick to them ... Keep working on useful posts and developing them to be useful and easy to earn

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

I am also a beginner and I think as a beginner we just have to focus on our work and we should try to make a good and informative for like our post should never contain any mistake and we should give a proper information in it.