Best investment for a small amount in 2020 - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

Best investment for a small amount in 2020

i want to study first the trading before I invest,

I wanted to start in a small amount in order to get knowledge about it.Investing with out knowledge is like going to war without guns.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I am also searching for some of my currency investments.  I hope it's helpful. I'm new here so I don't know all that

If we have small capital much better to invest this in some potential coins but cheap price because this will give good profit to us especially when bitcoin price start to increase. 

Learn to think big, don't think about small investments, to win big.

Learn to invest to make a profit, each profit adds up, there is still the opportunity to win with a small investment, but how much is a small investment?

For someone with money a small investment can be $ 100,000 for someone with very little capital $ 1000.

So what is really a small investment,   it depends on your capital.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I am also searching for some of my currency investments.  I hope this will be extremely helpful to me.

We have to make sure of the investment sites before using them, and it should be separated from the beginners and the new ones in the field of investment that they put a few sums as you mentioned so that they do not suffer a great loss if that happens.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i wish it would be as easy as it been said but bitter stupid truth is its alot of work , hard to believe anyone in the first place and huge risk on this seriously breaks people 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

Thank for making we the new members to understand to this cryptotalk I think is the best I love it I Know I will succeed in the this  so everyone never give up

Good information . this would help many to get a brief idea about investing and trading crypto. this market is very unstable so we need to stay alert always.

Ok thank you for your information butinvestor call any side we have to research of whether it is a legit or scam side then only we can step forward to earn some money otherwise without research if you go then you might face the consequences

On 2/15/2020 at 1:04 AM, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

Above information is vary usefull well said you need to be sure and carefull before investing .need to have good knowledge about it

there are some exchanges or investments pages where they can invest form 20 or 100 dollars but there are others the minimun is 1000 dollars , so depending or you capacity you can invest a lot or little, i invest from 20 or 50 dollars.

Investing a small amount is a good idea but whatever project we invest you have to research properly due to nothing is easy. First of all we should research properly then invest with a small amount which gives us a better result.

Cryptocurrency is the best investment and only needs small amount of money to start ot you can also earn it for free.because lots of faucets this days that gives free cryptocurrency by just doing task.this forum is the best example of free earning site.

In the beginning, anyone who believes in it is tough and serious risks breach people. Hopefully it will be as simple as it was told, but the bitter silly fact is that it has a lot of work to do

Make sure those sites are legit because there is so many invest sites are scam so make your own research first beforo investing on it. And always make sure to have some patience when doing investing because it take some time to earn huge amount of money.

Since I tried a site before that I invested but later on the site closed and the oage won't load again, I would advice for us to be careful in terms of investment. Make sure the site is legit and red reviews regarding the site.

Good information pry by you thank you. As we know that here we can earn bitcoin through which we invest them and get more more chance to increase our coins

i just invested equal dollar which is almost 2$ or 500 Doge coin in previous year. my investment is too low. and that is why i claim yobit airdrop and convert into usd, with that money i able to turn into double, increases equity and made more than 100 USD. i just invested my dollar in lite coin and doge coin and become succeed.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:04 AM, amira2008 said:

In our region huge investment means gambling and also it risky. There are also many things you will need to know and also you need some learning form experienced persons. And thank you for posting informative topic.

Its very risky to invest your real money in trading especially if you do not have much trading skills. Its better to use your crypto that you are earning online from different tasks to trade with, or at least read some posts about trading from google.

Tes your topic is great, but after invest anything you have to learn how we can developing this small amount to a great amount, and that happen when you  study the market good , so be careful before losing your money.

Thank for sharing this important information.this is the information I needed.it help both of people who are new and old here thank you

Thank for sharing this important information.this is the information I needed.it help both of people who are new and old here thank you

• Useful or interesting 1