Best investment for a small amount in 2020 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

Best investment for a small amount in 2020

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

Try to be sure about every site you want to invest in it, investing is profitable way but you need to think carefully, nothing is easy here, you mentioned a good informations above in your topic but there is some details you need to keep them in your mind because maybe they will save you 

• +1 2

Good info but thats not enough to protect your money from fake trading sites! Its very risky to invest your real money in trading especially if you do not have much trading skills. Its better to use your crypto that you are earning online from different tasks to trade with, or at least read some posts about trading from google so that you can get even a little skills then tyr it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes you say right about that, if you want to invest your money, so it's necessary to follow some rules, I will always advice you to invest your small amount for getting some profit, for doing all this, you don't need to worry about that, because for investing small income there is no chance for lossing money.. in 2020 most of the people are doing the same job, I see they are following some suggestions..

1 hour ago, khaledsaifullah said:

Best investment in small coin for me is TRX, XLM, VET, PRE, STEEM this five small coin have a great future and they are also rank coin in the cmc market, at the moment this coin price has increasing day by day. I predicted that coin and now my prediction is become true.       

How can I thanks you dear #khaled you point out really good topic, small coin investment is less risk and you point out this coin has increase good amount of price. I am thinking do invest this coin.

• +1 2

In coinmarketcap there are lot small coin price has increased but we have to research the small coin very well. I saw one youtuber and they are saying small coin price has increased a lot in few day's. We can invest small right now.

9 hours ago, amira2008 said:

1. Investing in a small project: This option is suitable for many to invest their money. It is possible to search for a project that fits the amount of the amount, or even to rely on a micro-project that does not require a lot of money. And small projects that require small capital need more effort and time in return. 2 .. Trading in financial markets: With a small amount, you can trade in the financial markets, such as stock and foreign exchange markets. Since you don't have a lot of money and want to invest only a small amount, But do not forget that when you invest in foreign currencies, you run the risk of losing your money partially or completely. Therefore, before starting any trading process, you must be familiar with the basics and principles of financial market operation. 3. Investing in Learning:   And it is absolutely important. Two months ago, I did not even know that there is a thing called digital currencies, but with learning and knowledge today we can say that I started the first way. You can invest a small amount in learning a skill or several skills that may enable you to achieve income in the future, and there are currently many platforms Educational sites and sites that offer detailed lessons and training courses in all areas imaginable. You can also buy e-books to learn a new skill instead of paper books, which are always expensive compared to e-books. One of the best areas that may enable you to achieve financial return is in the areas of e-marketing and the manufacture of mobile and mobile applications. In order to be able to succeed in one of these areas, you will not need a major initial investment in order to learn or master the necessary skills....

I agree with you friend you have provided  a good information about investing this information always help every person who wants to invest thanks for sharing your useful information 

• +1 1

Yoda is very undervalued at the moment because of the dump that happened when the coin started trading. I think this coin will return to the $1 value in a couple of months.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

that was true.. we must always invest to the amount we can afford to loose because we can not predict the ups and downs of coin like bitcoin so better way is know more about the coinmarketcap if they increase and that's the right time to exchange of trade small amounts..

Thank you for this wonderful information and advice, but you have to know everything about the currency that you want to invest in and you must know the strength of the currency and the strength of its project and the ability of the team to develop this currency

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

investing crypto is very promising but you also need to be more vigilant because many fraudulent sites call investment

8 hours ago, Migo said:

Try to be sure about every site you want to invest in it, investing is profitable way but you need to think carefully, nothing is easy here, you mentioned a good informations above in your topic but there is some details you need to keep them in your mind because maybe they will save you 

Yes you are right about it there is lots of scam sites on the internet so be very careful before investing on them and start with small is the best option.

In my past i invested small amounts and big amounts in many platforms but i can't got profit. But 3 month ago i started trading with $140 and now i got many profit and day by day i getting profit more. So I think yes small amounts is good for investment.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, amira2008 said:

Thanks alot mate but I don't think I am interested in investments now I don't have sufficient funds in my wallet but I will try and invest immediately I have huge funds

That's a good tip you mention and reading it I got to know and understand more when it comes to making investment. 

Yeah stock exchange is good but I'll recommend you to invest in forex trading for a small investment.You can get good profit in forex than in the stock exchange.

However I always felt worried on investing your suggestions inspired me a lot. Still I have not earned that much to invest after I earn something this will help me a lot. Of course I believe still there is risk we should be wise. 

14 hours ago, Migo said:

Oh Good info but thats not enough to protect our money from fake trading sites! Its very risky to invest our real money in trading especially if we do not have much trading skills. Its better to use our crypto that we are earning online from different tasks to trade with, or at least read some posts about trading from google so that you can get even a little skills then tyr it

sure you speak utterly about that, if you intend to invest your money, therefore it's required to trail particular rules, I will for all time counsel you to invest your minute quantity for being paid roughly profit, for liability every one this, you don't have to to apprehension about that, for the reason that for investing lesser takings in attendance is no luck for losing money.. in 2020 on the whole of the make somewhere your home are burden the same job, I investigate they are next several suggestions..

Yes crypto talk and currency is a platform that is legit but mind you be sure and mindful with people you trading with

19 minutes ago, MH Riyad khan said:

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I am also searching for some of my currency investments.  I hope it helps me make it possible for us to earn money.

i think you can invest on btc.btc is the most profitable coin in the market now.any one can make profit from .though he have no experience.

investment in small coins projects always better opinion we earn small amount of profits, but we have security to return according to my analysis ripple trx and eos this coins projects good to invest,but most peoples not believe in small projects because they want huge profit,but try to give good lesson about small coins information thanks.

• +3 1

Well right now it is not advisable to buy bitcoin because the price keeps on increasing but what if someday the price will immediately go down, so the best option is to wait for the right moment to initiate in any investment.

• +1 1