A man who did not enjoy his creation and instead it made him a prisoner for life. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A man who did not enjoy his creation and instead it made him a prisoner for life.

Its way is more popular than at that time . now everyone knows about bitcoin even they didn't have an interest in it. At the time of invention, Nakamoto really saw the future of bitcoins.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, Rahul21 said:

Yes there are a lot of people like this, and I think that Bitcoin has gained a lot of recognition today through the creation of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But now he does not know if he can see it, but through the identity of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will move faster.

there are a lot of people like this, and I think that Bitcoin has gained a lot of  recognition by Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But now he does not know if he can see it, but through the identity of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will move faster.

4 hours ago, Neshat said:

It happens in life and does not happen in school. Learn from the past and move beyond being stuck.
Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait forever.

Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to .there are a lot of people who sees Bitcoin but they not searching yet unluckily 

55 minutes ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

It is possible that he is at the pass because of the pressure that he is bowing for and are present because they think that his air force needs the necessary correspondence, if possible, and that is, as soon as he swears at the municipality and protects itself

Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait forever.

4 hours ago, Nupur987 said:

Right,, I contemplate that Bitcoin has gained a quantity of recognition today through the invention of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created..if he preserve get the drift it, but to through the distinctiveness of the Shatosi name, is Bitcoin will repositioning earlier working.some guys don't want us to enjoy bitcoin and so they ask us to do KYC and some other shits.

It happens in life and does not happen in school. Learn from the past and move beyond being stuck.
Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait forever.

52 minutes ago, Asha Muni said:

He made his own prison knowingly but for the greater good, and what are we doing to preserve it, regulations and KYC, are you kidding me.

Before you try to centralize crypto world, ask yourself have you ever sacrificed anything important to you for the benefit of the majority who doesn't even know who you 

Learn from the past and move beyond being stuck.
Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait ....

2 hours ago, Saurov said:

Henry related that all of the prisoners were crowded into one hold of the ship. The conditions were so bad. if you laid down to sleep, you .

Henry related that all of the prisoners were crowded into one hold of the ship. The conditions were so bad. if you laid down to sleep, you .u can not survive anywhere else in the world...

On 2/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, Rahul21 said:

Yes there are a lot of people like this, and I think that Bitcoin has gained a lot of recognition today through the creation of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But now he does not know if he can see it, but through the identity of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will move 

On 2/15/2020 at 9:51 PM, mega said:

A great thought for life,If who didint learn from life lesson will reamin broken.You can be leader but if just depend upon the universties to make you leader will wait forever.

Everytime one gets stuck on the way gives a learning which is the genuine instruction for life,This happens in life and not at the school.Learn from past and move on rather than getting stuck.

The view that capturing your life sentence is not true based on my point of view and information. The team's code name is Sai Shi Nakamoto about the knee-jerk market.

2 hours ago, Ahsan Mughal said:

Truly there are many individuals like this, and I feel that Bitcoin has increased a great deal of acknowledgment today through the formation of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto made. In any case, presently he doesn't have the foggiest idea whether he can see it, yet through the personality of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will move quicker I think

Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait forever.

It happens in life and does not happen in school. Learn from the past and move beyond being stuck.
Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait forever.

I contemplate that Bitcoin has gained a quantity of recognition today through the invention of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created..if he preserve get the drift it, but to throughthe distinctiveness of the Shatosi name, is Bitcoin will repositioning earlier working

Right,, I contemplate that Bitcoin has gained a quantity of recognition today through the invention of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created..if he preserve get the drift it, but to through the distinctiveness of the Shatosi name, is Bitcoin will repositioning earlier working.some guys don't want us to enjoy bitcoin and so they ask us to do KYC and some other shits.

Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader

2 hours ago, Borbiee said:

Yes there are a bunch of relatives like this, and I mull over that Bitcoin has gained a bundle of detection in the present day through the construction of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But at this moment he does not comprehend if he be able to predict it, but through the distinctiveness of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will be in motion faster.

Its way is more popular than at that time . now everyone knows about bitcoin even they didn't have an interest in it. At the time of invention, Nakamoto really saw the future of bitcoins.

Right,, I contemplate that Bitcoin has gained a quantity of recognition today through the invention of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created..if he preserve get the drift it, but to through the distinctiveness of the Shatosi name, is Bitcoin will repositioning earlier working.some guys don't want us to enjoy bitcoin and so they ask us to do KYC and some other 

now everyone knows about bitcoin even they didn't have an interest in it. At the time of invention, Nakamoto really saw the future of bitcoins.

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I have my guesses on why he cannot reveal his identity, but i would like to know you assumptions?

Its way is more popular than at that time . now everyone knows about bitcoin even they didn't have an interest in it. At the time of invention, Nakamoto really saw the future of bitcoins.

3 hours ago, Saurov said:

Henry related that all of the prisoners were crowded into one hold of the ship. The conditions were so bad. if you laid down to sleep, you .

Satoshi Nakamato thought that one day people will so much digitalize then they feel boring to carry on physical money. To abolish this situation he make this cryoto currency.  

3 hours ago, Saurov said:

Henry related that all of the prisoners were crowded into one hold of the ship. The conditions were so bad. if you laid down to sleep, 

I'm talking about satoshi nakamoto, whose name is not even satoshi nakamoto, a man who saw the future so learn that he created bitcoin. However for him it was not a joy it was a sacrifice.

3 hours ago, Ahsan Mughal said:

Truly there are many individuals like this, and I feel that Bitcoin has increased a great deal of acknowledgment today through the formation of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto made. In any case, presently he doesn't have the foggiest idea whether he can see it, yet through the personality of the Shatosi name, Bitcoin will move quicker I think

Crypto Exchange Development. Quality Exchange System and Services for the Blockchain Market. Trustworthy Exchange. Digital Coins Transaction. Easy Build Your Exchange.

38 minutes ago, Muhammad Afzaal said:

Yes this was not a single man who invested BTC and block-chain foundation but it may be a team. so your statement of making prisoner for life is not true as per according to my point of view and information. There are some people who created but did not enjoy themselves, such as cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency admin who created the cryptocurrency may not enjoy it.and maybe I am wrong but I just write it about it.

Every time you get stuck in the path, there is a lesson that is the true direction of life. You can be a leader.But if it is up to the world to lead you, you will have to wait forever.

59 minutes ago, Sohag 66 said:

He made his own prison knowingly but for the greater good, and what are we doing to preserve it, regulations and KYC, are you kidding me....  On the off chance that no longer recognize his introduction at that factor why he made Bitcoin but fundamental address is in which he Nakamoto and why he is covered up. Perhaps you right.!. 

, I contemplate that Bitcoin has gained a quantity of recognition today through the invention of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created..if he preserve get the drift it, 

2 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Perhaps he is on the run because of the pressure for which he is bowing, and there are people who believe that his services should be mandatory in the future, and that is when he will go out in public and protect himself.

I mull over that Bitcoin has gained a bundle of detection in the presentday through the construction of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But at this moment he does not comprehend if he be able to predictit

I mull over that Bitcoin has gained a bundle of detection in the presentday through the construction of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created.  But at this moment he does not comprehend if he be able to predictit.he should ask u for Bitcoin 

now everyone knows about bitcoin even they didn't have an interest in it. Atthe time of invention, Nakamoto really saw the future of bitcoins.

1 hour ago, parrekott said:

I do not sathosi Nakamoto what considering around Bitcoin others Cryptocurrency. On the off chance that no longer recognize his introduction at that factor why he made Bitcoin but fundamental address is in which he Nakamoto and why he is covered up. Perhaps you right

Truly there are many individuals like this, and I feel that Bitcoin has increased a great deal of acknowledgment today through the formation of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto made. In any case, presently he doesn't have the foggiest idea whether he can see it,

Edited by Muhammad Siddique

50 minutes ago, Loisyisa said:

It capacity be that he is on the organize for the reason that of the burden that he is bowing for and in attendance is that think that his military duty be compulsory correspondence in the hope and that is as he will stretch. 

this was not a single man who invested BTC and block-chain foundation but it may be a team. so your statement of making prisoner for life is not true as per according to my point of view 

1 hour ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

It is possible that he is at the pass because of the pressure that he is bowing for and are present because they think that his air force needs the necessary correspondence, if possible, and that is, as soon as he swears at the municipality and protects itself

I contemplate that Bitcoin has gained a quantity of recognition today through the invention of Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto created..if he preserve get the drift it, but to throughthe distinctiveness of the Shatosi name, is Bitcoin 

1 hour ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

I do not sathosi Nakamoto what considering around Bitcoin others Cryptocurrency. On the off chance that no longer recognize his introduction at that factor why he made Bitcoin

I do not sathosi Nakamoto what considering around Bitcoin others Cryptocurrency. On the off chance that no longer recognize his introduction at that factor why he made Bitcoin

I did not know that sathosi Nakamoto what considering around Bitcoin others Cryptocurrency. On the off chance that no longer recognize his introduction at that factor why he made Bitcoin

4 hours ago, voker said:

Bitcoin was only as concept by physical currency can be abolish. Satoshi Nakamato thought that one day people will so much digitalize then they feel boring to carry on physical money. To abolish this situation he make this cryoto currency.

But he gave crypto more freedom by not consulting any government, and that is what makes him hide to date.

Everyone gets stuck on the way gives a learning which is the genuine instruction for life, this happens i life and not at the school. Learn from the past move it on rather than getting stuck.......

In my opinion, Bitcoin was barely as notion by pure currency.

It is Satoshi Nakamoto today. we get pleasure from the conception of Bitcoin.

The graft ready by extreme Satoshi Nakamoto armed forces have to be mandatory afterward in the future.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:05 PM, guatazoo said:

Yes you are guessing right, I'm talking about satoshi nakamoto, whose name is not even satoshi nakamoto, a man who saw the future so learn that he created bitcoin. However for him it was not a joy it was a sacrifice.

He made his own prison knowingly but for the greater good, and what are we doing to preserve it, regulations and KYC, are you kidding me.

Before you try to centralize crypto world, ask yourself have you ever sacrificed anything important to you for the benefit of the majority who doesn't even know who you are?

Let's free bitcoin from regulations and all that encountering it, bitcoin is supposed to be a freeform.

His sacrifice make many people rich in short time but the true essence of BTC is lost some where.Every exchange is imposing KYC and want your exact information they are looking like FBI agent who wants all your personal information as you are any criminal who gonna blew the crypto market .This is really heart breaking for satoshi what he though what this become.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, guatazoo said:

Yes you are guessing right, I'm talking about satoshi nakamoto, whose name is not even satoshi nakamoto, a man who saw the future so learn that he created bitcoin. However for him it was not a joy it was a sacrifice.

He made his own prison knowingly but for the greater good, and what are we doing to preserve it, regulations and KYC, are you kidding me.

Before you try to centralize crypto world, ask yourself have you ever sacrificed anything important to you for the benefit of the majority who doesn't even know who you are?

Let's free bitcoin from regulations and all that encountering it, bitcoin is supposed to be a freeform.

This is a problem because the community lately is overtaken by a bunch of unbrained speculators that think it is all about their money. You can find them in bitcointalk posting ridiculous charts drawing random lines that have no academic substance in order to motivate the rest speculators. You can also see them at twitter with paid posts that are moved on the top of your homescreen screaming when Bitcoin is on top to keep buying more, in order to dump their coins and rebuy lower. These mini whales with 10-50 BTC each are the worst possible influencers Bitcoin can have. They display arrogance, smug and stupidity making the rest of us not wanting to participate anymore. They won't ever care about KYC and privacy and if you ask them about decentralization they wouldn't know what this actually means. This is the currenct state of the community.

On 2/14/2020 at 8:05 PM, guatazoo said:

Unfortunately it's not up to us to free it from regulations. And regulators will probably fight back hard on that. Only thing you can do is write to your congress members that this is something you want.

4 hours ago, rekter said:

Unfortunately it's not up to us to free it from regulations. And regulators will probably fight back hard on that. Only thing you can do is write to your congress members that this is something you want.

It is up to us on contrary, but it takes all of use to have the same mind set to stop this, something that can't happen.

It is probably that he is at the run because of the stress that he's bowing for and there is that trust that his services must be required letter inside the destiny and this is while he's going to come out on public and protect himself

Welcome with me
The state is a group of legal institutions. I do not think that any state supports anything free that is not subject to any law
Legalization of coding on the basis of the banking system is very harmful to it and loses its main advantages
However, creating laws that respect the main features of encryption, will be in the public service 

57 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

Exactly so many people hate kyc so they feel that kyc is almost really bad and does not want to verify it.

But do we have any choice? our most favorite places on crypto are all considering KYC implementation

Satoshi Nakamoto, if he does not use his real name, he is certainly not a prisoner, and perhaps he is currently living his life freely and enjoying the money he got

THINK POSITIVE

I think there are many people are lucky because the Satoshi Nakamoto Bitcoin creation, how many people have yet benefit because Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I think there is not other miracle in the financial history better than Bitcoin history.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Sometimes I really start thinking who is Satoshi , imagine being the person who created Btc and see how’s the world changed 360 degree.

I wouldn't call that a prison, I call it freedom, he launched n invention tyat would free peoppe financially forever, so he made peace.

2 minutes ago, jamshid malekpoor said:

Bitcoin is a decentralized platform which means it is going to have privacy. Right now some guys don't want us to enjoy bitcoin, so they want us to do KYC and some other looks. It's a very good security option, but it's a bit difficult

They are not doing that so we don't enjoy Bitcoin, they are collecting users who will be responsible to pay taxes.

The element of freedom is very obvious with crypto or bitcoin, one of which is in the form of anonymity. However, if you really want to be accepted by the whole world, then something must be changed from crypto.

Every man is a prisoner of his own world, how may people to day appreciate their creation only few non matter what you have you must see something that you want from somebody or somewhere 

Every man is a prisoner of his own world, how may people to day appreciate their creation only few non matter what you have you must see something that you want from somebody or somewhere 

Bitcoin was made in order to liberate the whole world and people from the centrality of banks and financial institutions, visible and hidden around the world, and no one can control it or prevent it.

as long as the government does not enter bitcoin, I think bitcoin will still be free according to its purpose. but sometimes there are people who think that there must be regulations, are you included? if so, then bitcoin will become centralized by the government. if you want pure and unregulated bitcoin, then leave it like this and don't talk about hackers because when bitcoin is decentralized and out of control, then we have to accept the consequences of crypto.

We, the bitcoin users don't want this regulations and KYC and taxes but unfortunately the governments are forcing us to complete all of them. Because most people are too afraid to break the law 

I do not think satoshi nakamoto has gone to prison, because still we do not sure who is creator of bitcoin. But if satoshi nakamoto is creator of btc then he could not go to jail. Because many other people are creating big coins and enjoying their creation. If government put satoshi nakamoto into prison then all coins creator also would be in prison. Because only punishment for satoshi nakamoto could not stop others to create new coins.

Probably this will not happen, and bitcoin will not be anonymous over time. Large cash flows are transferred using cryptocurrency and the state will make the cryptocurrency centralized.