(Guide for Bigginers) Add ETH & BTC Wallet Address - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Well Played

(Guide for Bigginers) Add ETH & BTC Wallet Address

If you want to add this feature to your profile much better to follow my tutorial for this. Because this is big help to us also to recover our account if this hack by hackers or we are victims of " Phising Website" 

Go to profile

First of all click the edit 🖋️ sign

Screenshot_20200215_021908.jpg.0f9f4e1590a19810a2ffcdc8cfb4d2c6.jpg

And then we can now add Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet address (Public Keys)

Screenshot_20200215_022350.jpg.7c96b6fe129df52f745b25682ce4ba47.jpg

Hopefully many members here get knowledge about that. 

Edited by Well Played
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This was useful information and i was unknown about this. I will definately try this feature. We also can add address by copy paste. There you need to have crypto based wallet for that so that you will get address of deposition. I uses this type of way to put my address.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

Screenshot_20200215_014742.thumb.png.7e171f36e7b527eb03e2d3060deb91d2.png

Thanks to this kind of informations!  

I will definitely try this now!  

Wow!  This is very useful!  

You deserves useful post reaction!  

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2

Yes buddy your information is best for me... I am new here but i don't have crypto wallet but when i create a crypto wallet then must bhe add crypto receiving wallet address at Yobit.net.

Thanks boss.

• +1 2

23 minutes ago, Well Played said:

If you want to add this feature to your profile much better to follow my tutorial for this. Because this is big help to us also to recover our account if this hack by hackers or we are victims of " Phising Website" 

Go to profile

spacer.pngspacer.pngAnd then we can now add Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet address (Public Keys) 

I'm sorry because I cant post images. 

Hello my friend thanks for the important information you tell us about the  wallet. I think when we do that now will be safer to keep our money in the right place. It is so useful post I am so grateful for you and thank you again for the valuable articles that you provided us. I will sign in now in my account and add the bitcoin and etherium wallet so it is better to me and more safety. It is very pretty addition to my account as well as my earning in trusted where. 

Edited by Nohaaa

36 minutes ago, Post Malone's said:

Thanks to this kind of informations!  

I will definitely try this now!  

Wow!  This is very useful!  

You deserves useful post reaction!  

You gets my tutorial sorry for the delay of postings image. And thanks for my first useful reactions 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Beeba said:

Yes buddy your information is best for me... I am new here but i don't have crypto wallet but when i create a crypto wallet then must bhe add crypto receiving wallet address at Yobit.net.

Thanks boss.

I am an old member but I don't have any information about it I use the youbit exchange to convert my earnings to use and then withdraw them. 

I'm first time hear about this feature, thank you very much sharing this information post. Now i definitely add eth and bitcoin address because this feature safe my account from hackers and provide more safety.

I did not know anything about this matter, but it became clear to me everything after reviewing this topic, thank you my friend

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

omg i havent see that before , i dont know if its a new feature of cryptotalk or i didnt see that , thanks alot for the information, it is really helpful post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never heard about this , is great information, thank you brother to share it with as . We new here and we didn’t know many things about the forum feature.

Thank you for the useful information. I didn't even know that we could add out bitcoin and ethereum wallet address on our profile here. You say that it is good to add in case of hackers and phishing right? May i ask, in what way would adding our address help in recovery? Because this account is linked to yobit, so wouldn't it be better to safe guard our yobit accounts as well?

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for sharing this to all of us now I know how to add ETH wallet good luck to every and have a great day to all of you.

• -1 1

thanks i agree with you , sometimes it helps you to recover your account
also you may use 2fa google authentication it is better and no way to be hacked by anyone unless if you lose your phone 
also use a strong password and do not tell google chrome to remember it for your safety 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 2/14/2020 at 11:36 PM, Well Played said:

Go to profile

Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

When I signup in any site I will take a full tour in my account, so I know this, but my question is what we will benefit from it when we put this two addresses here, as I saw in your topic, did you mean that you will be able to recover your profile by this addresses if you get hacked, or what?? 

Thanks for sharing valuable information my rank is member but i still not update my bitcoin or eth address in my profile but now i going to update my bitcoin or eth address.

That's really helpful man. I did saw this option when i was completing my profile but leave it empty for now. But now after watching your tutorial,am going to fill both options using my Ethereum and bitcoin wallet addressees...

I might add these wallets, although I'm not expecting to ever receive anything as a donation. Although I remember that in Steemit back in 2017 when I was trading, I was giving some really good predictions on prices and some folks did sent me a few Steem dollars. I still have them there though, wasn't something that would make difference.

Thank you for this information, my friend. It is really useful for all members who do not know how to do that. I will add my wallet addresses as soon as possible.

Thank you for sharing this information is helpful and useful, I m sure that there are many members who benefit about your topic, anything that can help and add anything good for our protection welcome!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for helping to use this feature, and even more so to insert the correct cryptocurrency address. This helps a newcomer to use a cryptocurrency wallet. 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Well Played said:

Go to profile

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and i am glad that you are telling this to beginners. It is great to move knowledge from senior to beginners.