When did you join this site؟ - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
athra

When did you join this site؟

I joined this site about 2weeks ago. It has been very beneficial to me. I learned a lot and ive also earned some money from it. Thanks to Tobit and crypto talk

Hello everyone, When did you join this site, and was there somebody who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I need to tune in to your answers can profit me or any other personany doubler site and bots are scams

I have joined for three week.i don't think about an excessive amount of crypto currency.But it's a useful site those individuals who need to gain genuine cash.Crypto is the future, everyone who have

I joined this site few days back. I learnt almost everything from a friend and he's really putting me through. I can't wait to complete my first 100 posts.

he start literally i dont know anything about crypto but day by day I learned alot from cryptotalk a platform where we can easily trust. In a few days I have learned alot. Its nice for me to work here.The i leave this forum and after passing 10 days i gain join this forum because this is real.

see you later everybody, as did you meet this site, and was nearby somebody who helped or scholarly yourself? I am new to this place and I absence to pay attention to your answers preserve do good to me or anyone else💓

I joined the site last month, from that time i have earn some reasonable amount here and i have also learnt alot

I joined cryptotalk one month earlier only and transacted two withdrawals. And now feeling regret abut why i have not joined this platform few months earlier. Such a good campaigning is this. Totally impressed by this platform

The topic is the a large amount notable and it's a exact useful position folks family who hunger to earn extremely lots of real money and ea

I saw this question before. I joined the site about a month ago. I almost benefited from it. I spend almost 3 hours a day in this forum reading the topics and I also participate in replying and writing

If you like my opinion then give me like and support me ❤️

I'ts been 3 days since i joined this forum..and ive found this site when im looking for a new airdrop..This forum helps me to seeking new information about crypto world.i really love this crytotalk forum.

I just join this forum because of my good friend told me about it.so far its such a good thing to make money and to learn about cryptos which help me to know more anything about crypto currency.

Hello my friend welcome to cryptoworld. One of my friend recommended me about cryptotalk and he taught me almost everything about it such as basic rules and the withdrawal process. Now i'm suggesting cryptotalk to all my Friends it's one of the best platform to gain both money and knowledge. 

3 hours ago, Mehwish717 said:

I joined on last saturday and in the start literally i dont know anything about crypto but day by day I learned alot from cryptotalk a platform where we can easily trust. In a few days I have learned alot. Its nice for me to work here.

Yes great dear best of luck iam also joining the cryptotalk forum two to three weeks ago and i am learned alot from here and great experience full forum all are helpfull.

3 hours ago, athra said:

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

hello how are you of course I joined to gain new information about cryptotalk and also improve my knowledge about this wonderful world I believe in bitcoin and digital currency so I like the forum and I think the topics here a great guide for us to learn about investment and trade and strategy of make some coins from the bounty I never find like cryptotalk it is pretty community and I Am so happy to be part of the platform I liked very much as I can also earn some bitcoin here. 

On 14.02.2020 at 23:40, beelesaeed said:

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

Its being one month and a few days since I joined this stage and this stage is truly exceptionally astounding to gain free cash as it were fair by commenting and you'll moreover get numerous information around cryptocurrency.

It's been a week since I join here. I want to learn more on how to be a good writer on a post here so that I am still reading and understand everything I want to know that I didn't know yet about cryptotalk. I'll do my best to fulfill my work here as a post writer to earn more also. 

I think it's already around 2-3 months, I joined around november 2019. There some good members before but not really active right like xDBTScript and cryptokram, They was sharing  good tips and tutorial and really glad can discuss with them.

I joined this site before 6- 7 days. But this site is very helpful for mi. Because this site helps mi to understand the bitconis and enough knowledge about the trade market investment and profit. And this site is very helpful for gaining knowledge about any topic.

I joined this site 2 days before and i m trying to learn this site by myself i hope i will not face the difficulties and if i would so the experienced people will surely help me 

I have joined this site 1 week ago, and now i like everything, because here is a lot of very usefull and interesting information

o

I join this site about a month ago and I have watch a video tutorial on youtube .and decided to try it.and when I receive my payment.i decide to make it as part of my daily return because 30k Satoshi is a good amount of Satoshi.

😆 😶  I joined this site on Feb 10, 2020 I learned about this cryptocurrency from a friend and here it is very easy to get a good idea about the earnings and the issues that are discussed in all digital currency and online currency trading investments.  It's great that new people can learn about many things by posting their own comments here  The book is a useful forum.

Welcome with me
I joined the Crypto Talk forum last year 2019, by reading a article on the Bitcointalk Forum
I learned from the forum by reading the topics, and interacting with members