When did you join this site؟ - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
athra

When did you join this site؟

I joined Cryptotalk one month in advance of the simplest and transacted withdrawals. And now feel sorry about why I no longer joined this platform a few months earlier. One of the right campaigns is that this. It is definitely inspired by using this platform. It also offers a fact to us. I may be stuck to this platform for a longer time.

i joined this website from December,but active from January month.after using this forum daily,i will say i love this platform very much.hope we all develope our knowledge here.

Hello friends,I think we should not use wifi as it's ip address is different from our mobile data and there is a high chance of getting banned.

I only joined last sunday. Because i saw a influencer in YouTube and then i got really interested to make an account so i followed the instructions how to make an account. So far i didn't even reach 50 post yet. So this time I'll be grinding to post at least 20 post. 

cryptotalk from two days ago, i gain a lot of informations form hear and my payments will be started from tomorrow.

I did join in feb soo its just 4 days ago soo i m new user but i earn some money with this site this site give me some money to earn some pocket money

I started this forum around a week ago. I am now currently enjoying this platform. It has helped me earn money alongside my studies. It has also widened my view of the crypto world.

When I came to know about this website well, I joined this website. People who work here get knowledge of various issues and they get post exchange Bitcoin, which they later get financially self-sufficient, so they demand from the administration to understand the issues and new people.  Can join here

1 hour ago, athra said:

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

I join this site this year, January 1. A friend told me about this site and I'm glad he did. It is a legit paying site. You'll enjoy it here! Happy valentine's day! 😊💕

When i join this site to start working on this site becuse  if u work here and start with good. That is great success . Because  you work with honesty .

hello dear

I have been working on it for some time and am very happy to work on this site because it is easy to earn income.This is a favorite site of all, my favorite too now

thank you

I joined this site today. I have little experience.  I recommend reading the forum rules first. I knew many account have ended from the forum.  Spam and plagiarism are also banned.

I join this site in janvary 24 its really amazing site amazing people here and i learn more about bitcoin

Hello friends, this is a great question and it demands nice answers. I have join this platform for 3 weeks now. It's really amazing experience 

1 hour ago, athra said:

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

My brother invite to join this site. First join this site he told me about this site working roles and how can i earn learn this site he teach me.

Actually i can't remember when i entered but is not up a month yet and is not when you entered that matters but how active are you and how have you contribute to the forum I think that should be matter 

Do you agree with them give me a love 💟

I joined crypto talk 2020, February to be precise and am loving every bit of it.i have completed my first 100 post and started earning already.i wish to earn more on these forum so I could trade.

This is the most important thing and this is a very helpful site লোকেরা people who want to make and earn a lot of real money

1 hour ago, athra said:

Hello my friend .. I joined this forum 15 days ago and some friends helped me on the telegram and after I joined I started learning about myself and from YouTube and Google and this is really cool

If you like my post or my comment, like it, thank you ❤️❤️

When I found out how to make good money from this site, I was very excited to make money. Then I can earn a good amount today to work slowly. Thanks crytotalk authority and all members