When did you join this site؟ - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
athra

When did you join this site؟

I have join in this site 1 month ago. In this one month I have learn many things about cryptocurrency. Also I have earn some money from this forum.

I have joined this great platform today and it is just amazing site of earning and a great platform of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

I am doing my best to reach my target of first 100 reputations and passionate to start my earnings.

I joined two days ago. i am also still newbie here. I am working hard to reach my first 100 posts. I learn from this site or other source about crypto. By reading much, we can write much either. I think so.

In joined this platform in the previous month. I am  still working on it amd I will do it in future also. It is a great place where we can easily learn about crypto world and also can earn money by posting. 

Hi friends I am a new joiner in this site. It is about a month ago that I have joined the site. It is a huge field for incoming and also for earning. I also want to ask you that when did you this site and start posting.

this is the topic is really very amazing to earn free money only just by commenting and you earning will also grab many money and big assect 

26 minutes ago, athra said:

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

Hello, 👋 I was here last January 26. I was invited by a friend here and told me about this crypto talk. Since my account on other forum site was a hack and no idea if I can recover my account again I decided to join here. And now I am happy to stay here. 

Hy guys am here new am doing my job good . My friends help me to joing this becuse . He is also earning here . Am also working hard . I will be good earner soon 

Hello friends.
Actually I originally learned about this site from a friend of mine. When I found out how to make good money from this site, I was very excited to make money. Then I can earn a good amount today to work slowly. Thanks crytotalk authority and all members

When I joined this site I am see that alot of people joined this site and this site provides many advantages for peoples. People's gives these opportunities and earn online. My brother introduced crypto to me. 

well best question 

i  joined this forum yesterday  and i learned many ideas knowledge from this forum now i m making my 100 comments hopefully next day my earning will be start 

i think,

at frist You Follow All Senior Persons,

hes all Comments,

and You Ask specialy old and senior members

you need to create an account in Crypto

and yobit then you have to write 100 posts then 30 posts in 1day. and follow all ruls.

thank you.

Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "when did you join" – Deutsch-Englisch ... When you join a social network site, you enter your own personal profile, which may .

Hi everybody I have joined this cryptotalk forum on the recommendation of my friends and i can say that this is the best site i have ever visited to earn money.

To can earn money simply by comment helpful post.

I am also learning New things about different cryptocurrencies investing and tradings.

You can more money in very less time on this forum but you will have to Abe to follow rules and regulations given by the managers.

the topic is very interest and to the  write and comments containing less than 100 characters. you Spam and plagiarism are also the id banned and you no the money

Many accounts are banned from the forum. It is forbidden to write comments containing less than 100 characters. Spam and plagiarism are also banned.

Today I joined this very beautiful forum to interact with people of the whole world and good thing. Is to learn new things from this group. 

36 minutes ago, athra said:

مرحباً بالجميع ، متى انضممت إلى هذا الموقع ، وكان هناك شخص ساعدك أو تعلّم نفسك؟ أنا جديد على هذا الموقع وأريد الاستماع إلى إجاباتك يمكن أن تفيدني أو أي شخص آخر 💓

I've joined a moment of a month but I did not write articles in it only about a week and found it a more forum and a lot of greatness and gained Satoshi began the same, but something good but must have to convert the forums of the forum to do not prohibit or do not copy articles if you liked the reply to me

Hello my friend
Yes, I joined this forum and found many answers to my questions and inquiries, and I learned alone where at the beginning, no one was prepared to spend time with me to show me the steps in detail, but I read on the net and watched YouTube and learned how to use the Yubit platform and others and how the cryptocurrency market works.

I am joined this sites is today and my asked him more people joined this site he is very good and more advantage of this site.

i am working here on this for a month! 

and this is really was interested time and this forum gave me a nice chance to learn and earn at the same time!

i will reach my 1000 posts soon!

you can hit the ❤️ as a congratulation for me and thanks!

Don't forget to give❤️reaction if there is something deserve it here !

CRYPTOTALK MARKETING is good ? https://cryptotalk.org/topic/65581-cryptotalk-marketing-is-good/

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?https://cryptotalk.org/topic/42224-what-do-you-expect-from-cryptotalk-after-10-years/

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family !?https://cryptotalk.org/topic/66793-how-can-i-introduce-cryptotalk-to-my-family-and-friends/

i join this sites in fabruary .. this sites make money advantage to me and my sweet nephew help me this topic understand...

36 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

In my experience I recommend reading the forum rules first. Many accounts are banned from the forum. It is forbidden to write comments containing less than 100 characters. Spam and plagiarism are also banned

i totally agree with you new people must read forum rules it is very necessry it enables them to get familira with the community guidelines because plagiarised and othem spamed comments are not tolerated according to community guidelines.