When did you join this site؟ - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
athra

When did you join this site؟

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

• Useful or interesting 1

This questions is asked so many times but just for you my dear friend i have started work on cryptotalk from two days ago, i gain a lot of informations form hear and my payments will be started from tomorrow. 

In my experience I recommend reading the forum rules first. Many accounts are banned from the forum. It is forbidden to write comments containing less than 100 characters. Spam and plagiarism are also banned

I've been associated with this site for a while. I've been earning about $ 30 in a while. This is a very good site. There is so much to be learned and taught to others and to earn some money for your own living.

Traduce when did you join this site. Ver traducciones en inglés y español con pronunciaciones de audio, ejemplos y traducciones palabra por palabra.Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "when did you join" – Deutsch-Englisch ... When you join a social...

I have joined for three week.i don't know about too much crypto currency.But it's a very helpful site those people who want to earn real money. 

I have joined this site yesterday. I like working doing hair. It doesn't taking any stress to do 30 comment, but I have to get knowledge about cryptocurrency by helping taking by the Google.

I joined on last saturday and in the start literally i dont know anything about crypto but day by day I learned alot from cryptotalk a platform where we can easily trust. In a few days I have learned alot. Its nice for me to work here.

I join it maybe in the last month .. I wish if I joined it in the biginning of it .. however.. I'm glad to be here sharing people the ideas

Give me 

💖

its free 

Its being one month and some days since I joined this platform and this platform is really very amazing to earn free money only just by commenting and you will also grab many knowledge about cryptocurrency.

16 minutes ago, athra said:

Hi everybody, When did you join this site, and was there someone who helped or learned yourself? I am new to this site and I want to listen to your answers can benefit me or anyone else💓

I have just joined few days before and I have to say this site is a great platform to learn about cricket ok and the investment marketing you can do reading also there that is a big advantage for everyone.

I joined cryptotalk yesterday and oneday I learn lot about cryptocurrency. So I want to give thanks my friend who introduce cryptotalk forum. I want to build up good career at cryptotalk forum.

I joined cryptotalk one month earlier only and transacted two withdrawals. And now feeling regret abut why i have not joined this platform few months earlier. Such a good campaigning is this. Totally impressed by this platform. Also provides information to us. I will be sticked to this platform for longer time.

14 minutes ago, athra said:

Hello deer 

I join today i m asim awan from pk

I joined today i am a graphic designer

and adobe illustrator exper and as a designer i am connected to the freelancer websites like one of the best http://www.fiver.com ,so some one ask me to  join the cripto talk u will earn the sitoshe easily by complting 100 posts every 20/30 post u earn btc so i come here and join 

I actually joined this site 2 months back and i guess that i am actually enjoying the experience of this forum.  I also got to know more about the crypto information and market related insights. 

It has been two month since I joined this site, it has been fun posting and commenting, just that at times I don't have chance to login

I join this site one month ago at first I don't know anything about it my brother help to know how it works and how can we do work on it . It is the most beneficial site for me. 

My brother introduce Crypto forum to me. I joined this forum yesterday and within a day I learn more about crypto world. It is an amazing site to seek knowledge about crypto currency and of course to earn money. 

I join this sites in December 2019 , but in the starting i received two warning point due to post irrelevant comment. The i leave this forum and after passing 10 days i gain join this forum because this is real.

23 minutes ago, athra said:

i can  start work on this forum today ago, i can learnt this site work by my friend.

I joined this forum about a month ago. I like spending time here because even when I'm not on this forum I'm constantly doing something crypto related so this is a great way for me to share my thoughts and opinions with others. ☺️