Metamask wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

Metamask is a browser and wallet extension. it is not connected to your wallet because the wallet itself. Metamask is good and doesn't have serious problems as I know. With Metamask you have full control over your funds because you have the initial phrase so you can consider it safe. Additionally, you can access MEW through Metamask without MEW knowing your featured phrases. One of the best ETH / ERC20 wallets.

On 20.02.2020 at 07:30, Zainab161 said:

MetaMask is a bridge that allows you to visit the distributed web of tomorrow in your browser today. It allows you to run Ethereum dApps right in your browser .

I think the wallet that I'm as of presently utilizing doesn't have any cost on the off chance that you simply do many exchange's with it such as moving, acquiring and changing over. I think the most trade charge that I'm planning to pay is on the exchange that I'm as of presently utilizing.

Though it is a new wallet,but This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:02 AM, hexwin said:

MetaMask Brings Ethereum Wallet to Mobile as It Releases a ...

QvD1pTjdMaBuLQnyNHaLSIvssFUAIvRUMshzEOESEfZeSQd7smwzPNsraHMsrNLybJBd73vXmA=w640-h400-e365

Best wallet you can use for Ethereum and all ethereum based Tokens is Metamask.

Metamask not only stores your crypto as browser extension,

but it also protects you from many phishing websites.

Very easy to use.

Download extension (for Chrome, or Firefox browser)

and Generate your seed (and save it on paper backup)

Watch video for full instruction 👆

https://metamask.io/

Must to admit one of best ERC-20 tokens wallet, i recently tried it and work very well.

Like you already write extension for Chrome work good (I tried it) and one more thing fee is very low which is different from exchanges fees for withdraw ETH (for example).

Really simple and clean wallet, just of course you need to make back up and secure your account/wallet.

It's with 12 words which you must to write on some safe place to secure your account.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, hunasaloow said:
On 11/24/2019 at 9:39 PM, Man said:

Well, that's a significant difference from MEW and metamask. When it comes to security, metamask is definitely very safe to use. And that does not mean that MEW is not safe, it's just that metamask is very well proven.

Metamask is a great cryptocurrency finance. Right now their help could also be cryptocurrency. Moreover, their special help erc20 coin. I recommend only storing a small amount of cryptocurrency in MetaMask wallet.

You're right to say, but why do you suggest keeping only small amounts? Is metamask not good for large quantities, is it safe for it?

On 2/22/2020 at 3:43 PM, opalun said:

Metamask is very an fabulous cryptocurrency accounts. Right presently their offer assistance may perhaps crypto coin. Their particular furthermore offer assistance erc20 coin. You wish to utilize this kind of accounts to assist keep expression coming from the airdrop. This kind of funds greatly secured.

Metamask is not a crypto account, but it is a crypto wallet. What people usually use to store their crypto and that includes tokens that are based on ERC20.

I work with metamask wallet and I fully trust metamask wallet because everyday I work in metamask wallet for withdraw or anything what I need I work with metamask wallet . it's the best wallet in my life ..

just used that wallet once, and not use it anymore because I use MEW for most of my transaction and My needs has been covered with MEW so I don't need any alternative wallet anymore, though Metamask is a good wallet, never had any problem with the Metamask before.

Metamask is a serious magnificent digital money funds. At this moment their assistance may well crypto coin. Their specific moreover help erc20 coin. You have to utilize this sort of accounts to help keep articulation originating from the airdrop. This sort of funds very ensured.

Thanks for sharing valuable information im going to use meta wallet because I seen most of meta wallet users giving positive response and meta wallet looking good.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:27 PM, Kman said:

I will download, and watch the video on it and see if it worth it all

Metamask is the best wallet for ethereum blockchain tokens it's aesy to use and really secure , you really need to try it 

Metamask is good. But sometimes there are some delays in transferring my coins in other decentralized exchange. But all in all it is good and secured as well , especially if you are using dex exchanges such as idex and forkdelta.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:35 AM, birdtesa said:

One of my favorite etherum wallet. I have been utilizing metamask for three a long time and I gotten most of the erc 20 coins in my wallet. It's a secure wallet and there are more than 300 airdrops are accessible in my metamask.

It's a good wallet specially for ERC20 Tokens in ethereum blockchain and as you said it's really secure and now in the last update they have a phone application 

4 hours ago, brazitac said:

I am moreover utilizing this wallet. I think matemask wallet is the most excellent wallet I have ever seen. Matemask wallet is the secure and secure with the others wallet.

metamask is the best crypto wallet to me. this wallet has very much popularity all the time becasue the wallet security is very high to all.

MetaMask is a map you can only use to install browser extensions. The address of this place along with the private key will be imported to the MetaMask Wallet.

Thank you, my dear friend, for this topic and for introducing this Metamask wallet as I am looking for good wallets and I will put this wallet on my list to try it out later.

Sorry I don't used this wallet. I am using coinbase wallet. This wallet is very good wallet. For this reason I don't have enough knowledge about metamask

• Useful or interesting 1

I deliberate all who require to meet this crypto market, they must be taught primary Metamask wallet. It is easy, similar in temperament a lot in life of clothes and secure. I think, I old Metamask a lot. A assortment at that moment any other wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Metamask is good but only for Ethereum. I don't use it because it can be use only into the web brwoser. I prefer to use non-custodial wallet.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 minute ago, nazarking111 said:

There still have one limitation - metamask this extension specifically for gullkrona. And those who is another browser simply do not have access to this wallet. That's why many of it and not know anything.

Yes, and this is why I don't use it. I prefer wallets that supports hundreds of different coins and tokens and are available on all (or almost) al devices.

2 days to profit -Here-

9 minutes ago, nazarking111 said:

Created the wallet but for some reason can't get the coins.Can tell me why? His account must be aired or not?

What are the coins that you are talking about ??

2 days to profit -Here-

Metamask great wallet for safe token and another crypto currency. I use this wallet and all time get good services hopefully you can use this and get good result.