Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post??? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raouf99

Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post???

Tend your likes and present them individual to who deserve them, if you gave them to every person at that time at hand will be not candid here, as these likes are valuable, the admins will not veto you, but after a despite the fact that you will be inadequate associate at this juncture. 

Am sure, since I thin the amount of reactions per day hasn't being disclosed on the general public..sine basically,we can post and react freely to others here on the site, with probably unlimited reactions to give out

No You can't.But I don't think that every reply to your post can be good.But you can give ten likes to the one's who comments look good to you.That's it.Thanks.

It doesn't seem to be a problem, when you want to give a reputation to like everyone you want to give. Hopefully the posts you give are like useful posts.

I dont know but as far as i know there is a limitation here about reacting to someones idea not so sure about, So go find it out yourself react and like always someone who qouted you.

No problem at all. There will be no problem if you like someone posts but as far as I know there are some limitations when you like Someone's post. After like 5-10 posts, you won't like othere for that day.

Of course you can, nothing prohibit you from that, but dont give them too much on 1 day, for example, because moderators can think you are just liking all people and reputate them intentionally

it is not necessary.it waste your valuable time.you make only post here and share important information .you can also learn here.but you do not waste your time to do extra things.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Raouf99 said:

Guys I have a very very weird Question in my mind and that is.............

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Moreover Likes are Free lf Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

Moreover I see an instance here I think you can only gives likes to those that replied to your posts if only their reply was helpful and meaningful at the same time you can't just give a like to anyone because the replied to your posts even if it was not helpful

Yes, you can respond to the response to your post.  However there are positives and negatives.  It is also in the post and there is a negative positive side to the post which will respond.  If you see someone giving helpful information then give positive feedback there.  And if you do not understand his information or no one else will understand.  Then give a negative response.

Give likes to member that deserves to receive useful reaction.  

And give spam reactions to those spammers so that they will learn learn from thier mistakes.

Sure you can give like to all members who replying your post, but give only like for those replies that's you think they are usefully for you and other members

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Of course friend that will depend no you what you can do form from replying user.

But i think if you are help by others then you have to like them first.

If you hit like in that comment,he will bde happy the. Agian you can't recognize anything about this forum he also again help you.

Thanku.

Bro that's really good but here in the forum you can give only 10 reaction per day either useful or spam reaction so give it to the most helpful post that really helps you 

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Moreover Likes are Free lf Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

Well if you feel that their  posts are useful I don't see any harm in giving likes to those reply to your posts I don't know if you will get a ban for it

I think you don't need to give a good reaction to every reply to your post, you should only choose a good and appropriate reply to your topic, although giving a good reaction does not violate the rules and will not be banned.

• +3 1

Hi friend..i try to give like for al members..but that not necessery..and there is limit quantity for giving like..i mean that the rules here give you a littel ooortunities to give this reaction..hope you the best

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Rr45 said:

You can give only 10 like in a day. So use it wisely.give only like to those comments which are found very useful and logical. So use properly.

Some say, in one day we can only give 5 reputations to someone. Has it increased to 10 now? because I have never given anyone a reputation.

Ok 

I am new here and so that actually I don’t know about this much. Thanks to all experts who are commenting here because of you all we are able to learn many things.

No, You Don't Have to Give Like to All Members Who Read your Post. You can Have Your Like and Give Them Who Really Deserved it and One Main Topic This Site is Not a Like Compititons!

Yes you can but i suggest you to give like posts that are informative and very good quality and that will motivate /him/her to write better content and will improve forums quality

You won't be banned for liking important comments on your post, but when it become too often and repeated on particular members, then the admin will suspect multiple accounts and you get banned.

It will be a spamming, because not all replies will be good to start with, there are many spams.