Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post??? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raouf99

Can I Give Likes To All Members Who Reply my Post???

Guys I have a very very weird Question in my mind and that is.............

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Moreover Likes are Free lf Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

• Useful or interesting 5

It is not necessary to give a like in every reply in your publication because the reaction feature has limitation which is you can only give 10 likes or positive and negative reaction per day so just like the content that is useful and informative for you.

Keep your likes and give them only to who deserve them, if you gave them to everyone then there will be not honest here, because these likes are valuable, the admins will not ban you, but after a while you will be useless member here

• Useful or interesting 2

You can give like up to 10 likes per day only(not sure) and if you reached the maximum, they will send you notification about that which is you already reached the maximum per day so try it again tomorrow. Si i suggest to you to keep your likes and give it only to who deserves it.

Likes or reactions can most likely means the posts or comment contains relevant ideas that is related to what you're asking or related to the information given. If the replies were not really informative then you can just not give likes. It's not necessary after all.

I don't know if there is a limit in liking the posts of other user but for me more focus to the good content and give it a good reaction to encourage them to make more topic.

No l don't think so because it is not advice able to do so, you can only do that if all of them gave useful comments, and we all know that is not possible

18 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

If we gave almost likes to sll our members to our Post readers than what will happen guys. So if we will be banned or not. So If you have done before than you can tell me.

Moreover Likes are Free lf Costs and Your 💗💗💗S Will not decrease If you have to me.

First I thank you for the question because I have the same question in my mind.  But then I thought it was excessive because this forum about crytptocurrency knowledge is better we learn to select useful answers for gift our like .There are rules ( give like ) about it so thats goods too you asking before act 

If you really like them all, why not? But my advise , only your likes to those who are really helping a lot in the forum by sharing there ideas and knowledge. Especially if they are answering your questions well, you are free to do what you want in this campaign.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not necessary that you like all the replays because there is a limit to the likes of which you are only here for ten.I think we should think of us as useful if we like it there because if we are constantly liking them.The reason is that what we like may not be like, so we should use it for whatever we think we should think.

I think yes you can but i think there is a limit for giving a reaction to someone. So choose wisely who deserves your reaction. So thats it goodluck to you mate.

Like it or reaction is likely to mean posts or comments. choose wisely on who should receive your reactions. so if there are people who give constructive message you can give it. because the reaction has a limited feature that you just can.

20 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

You have only 10 reaction in a day. You only give 10 reaction to members. If you see any deserving comment then gave him like other then gave him negative like.

I think I can give likes to all members who reply my post.Becuse they love me and reply my post so I can give them likes. But it will be difficult if post member is too much.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, Raouf99 said:

You can but there are limitions overthere. What I believe if I get chance to like I like all the comments because I want motivate newbie members. They are confused all the times.

Theres some restriction  in giving thumbs up and down to every post. 10 is the maximum level .. so its not necessarily of doing that... But at least you have one .. 😊😊😊.. 

Well it not necessary to give everyone that reply to your topic a reaction but you can give a reputation when you feel like what the person shares means and sound informative to you. 

Don't do that, this is not a social network, these are not "like" 👍, in the forum uses them as a medals of honor, you just have to give them to really useful comments.

Dude, is all about you. Atleast for showing appreciation sake, you can do the ones you can but not all. But instead of giving like, why not give them good reputations, I believe they will appreciate that more better.

It is common sense! It is a sense of honesty, it is a sense of community, a like means that you accept the content of that post, if it is in a mediocre comment you are saying I like that mediocrity.

Use them as you wish just remember not to misuse this feature.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

No, if you give like to all the member then your account will ban due to there is no rules about which members you give like but it's better give likes only those members are deserve.

Yes you should give like to those who comment on your post but as the is limitations in it so please not forget to like me at first okkkkkkk so pleaseeeeeeeeeee give me a like :-) :-*...'...'

I think as we have limitation to number of posts per day, we would also have limitation to give reaction. I guess, if I am not wrong we can give only 5 or 7 reaction per day, including both positive and negative reaction.

Edited by Elaaf

Definitely you should like the post or comment you are thinking have explained beautifully that will motivate them to explore themselves more also their reputation grow if you like their post