Syria's working on its own digital currency project! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Syria's working on its own digital currency project!

Because of the international economic penalties on Syria and its people.. Syria is working on its own digital currency ! 

• Do you think that this project would success ? and would it help Syria to develop its economic ?
  • Have Arab countries started to take advantage of the digital currency project for their interests ?
  • And in your opinion.. This digital currency would be like the Venezuelan one which it called "Petro" after the Venezuelan economic crisis ?

Let's discuss on this topic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by MuhammadSh
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

Nice topic bro ! this is amazing ! I think this is a good step for Syria to improve its economy ! I think it will success ! I think in the future all the countries will start to take advantages of the digital currency 

2 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Nice topic bro ! this is amazing ! I think this is a good step for Syria to improve its economy ! I think it will success ! I think in the future all the countries will start to take advantages of the digital currency 

thanks for your comment! i completely agree with you .. some countries are following others steps and maybe crypto world would reach all people around the world oneday!

• +1 3

Thank you for sharing this information about the Syria's digital currency, we hope will success on their digital cryptocurrency, because this is will be helpful for cryptocurrency expansion, but the success all depend about how they manage it.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In Syria, which is operating with its own digital currency, I think it can be very economical for Syria.  Because of the digital currency but a lot of money can be earned, so Syria will be very profitable and cryptocurrency as well as advanced position.

• +1 1

I've heard that digital currency projects have begun in Syria, so if that starts to be good for us, we want digital currency projects for our country, and a means of earning.

• +1 1

He suggests trying to reduce the economic crisis that is going on. I think he has the effect of economic sanctions on other countries like Petro-designed Venezuela

• +1 1

This is great news. Syria doing very challenging and great project. This project will help Syria economy and due this project others country also think about to make own digital currency.

• +1 1

Welcome with me
I give ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ to all countries that have their cryptocurrency industry
Greetings to the country of Syria, it is difficult to escape international economic sanctions by making the national cryptocurrency, because international transactions are in US dollars or euros
Unfortunately, it did not work in Venezuela

• -2 1

On 2/14/2020 at 8:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Because of the international economic penalties on Syria and its people.. Syria is working on its own digital currency ! 

• Do you think that this project would success ? and would it help Syria to develop its economic ?
  • Have Arab countries started to take advantage of the digital currency project for their interests ?
  • And in your opinion.. This digital currency would be like the Venezuelan one which it called "Petro" after the Venezuelan economic crisis ?

Give ❤️ for these countries which they're working on their digital currencies!

Arab countrires have started to take advantage of crypto curremcies as uae have already permitted the crypto. Turkey i dont kniw arab or not but have created their own currency. Syria could also get lot of benefits by entering into crypto world as it have no bounderies 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Arab countrires have started to take advantage of crypto curremcies as uae have already permitted the crypto. Turkey i dont kniw arab or not but have created their own currency. Syria could also get lot of benefits by entering into crypto world as it have no bounderies 

Well, it's grateful that many more countries are adopting and creating their own currency lets just hope that it will be a success and it will be if they are totally ready for that innovation.

what happened to Venezuelan was a disaster and country goes 80% in debut.Now they are working own crypto project to stable to economic.The need some time for this.The syria is making their currency now they will consider Venezuelan and built something which lead their economic.The arabs have taken interest in crypto,many crypto seminars held in dubai where they launched their projects.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As far as I know Syria has a lot of restrictions and embargo's against them. I think that a national cryptocurrency might help them if their trade partners accept it. Syria is a difficult situation to understand. The country is still divided and conflicts are still happening. A digital curerncy will probably help to stabilize the economy and reduce effects of the devastation that happened there. Because of the war there hasn't been any data that can be considered valid for 2019 conserning inflation. Usually though in times of war inflation hits the roof. Although I hope they have the currency backed by gold/silver/oil and any other reserves Syria has. It needs to be backed by strong assets in order to be utilized as it should. 

• +5 1

If the project is run wisely and intelligently, it will succeed, of course, and this is good for Syria in order to improve its conditions and economy

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

If the new Coin project is started in Syria, it will certainly be good for everything we have, we want the Syrian medium to have many new coins in us and be discovered, and become our source of income.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:00 PM, MuhammadSh said:

As Syria has economic penalties then Syria would face the money shortage to pay penalties. So crypto currency would help to remove money shortage in the country because money supply would increase by introducing digital coin. And burden on financial system would reduce as people move to crypto. And this project would definately succeed. Countries mostly launching their coins to fight crisis.

In Syria, military clashes are taking place, and so there is war. What kind of relationship can be discussed, I do not quite understand. 

Syria is the first Arab country to create its own cryptocurrency and this is very cool and I think this project will succeed but it needs some time and this currency will help to develop the country's economy

I think that countries that are taking the imitative to create and make use of their own crypto can be very good if it is done in the proper way and introduced and promoted as such. Due to the fact that it is not centralized, the development of a crypto could help in solving some of the economic struggles that many countries have. I hope that this works out well for Syria and wish them all the best with this crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is possible that as long as the Syrian people are on the verge of it and this is in their favor, which can be criticized, I mean that it contributes to the growth of its economy. Yes, there are countries now that have managed that. Not all of course, because there are countries that still have not created their own digital currency and they must do that. As soon as possible because they will be subject to competition not suitable for them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/15/2020 at 1:47 AM, MuhammadSh said:

thanks for your comment! i completely agree with you .. some countries are following others steps and maybe crypto world would reach all people around the world oneday!

If this continues and every other countries acknowledge crypto, then the world will know and the people can access to bitcoin easily. It can help them accomplish new feats and can make the economy better and stable. 

I am from Syria it heard about that but until now I didn't see any thing from the government or and news just posts and I don't trust anything I see in Facebook.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:30 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Where did you get that from my friend? It's better to include a source for this information. If this true, I don't think that Syria will succeed in creating a digital currency for itself because of the economic pressures on this country. 

On 15.02.2020 at 02:20, SCB1234 said:

That could be good news, but people need to consider that it isn't like nations are looking to get into crypto to give us more options to trade at market. They are doing it to control their citizens and know everything spent and where.

Of course, this is only possible if everyone works with cryptocurrencies and passes KYC. This is possible after a long period of time.