Why you must choose yobit exchange. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Banito23

Why you must choose yobit exchange.

Hello my friend

Yobit contains a lot of trading pairs, but be aware that some currencies do not allow you to withdraw your money, try to stay with the major currencies. Never mind what they say to chat at all.

it's my closely-held conviction, Presently all the work is being done through Yobit Exchange, so we should require it in light of the fact that the advanced cash says no and no other work and what you have to do in the wake of appropriating the key as of now is that the money will be credited to you. Expectation it's useful, a debt of gratitude is in order for understanding this on the off chance that you like this, at that point tail me.

1 hour ago, Banito23 said:

Last time I was checking and Reading things online, I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site. Calling yobit a scam means some persons are just after free airdrops, but not thinking about the future of the coin. For you to be a successful crypto trader,  you must bear this in mind that you are not a coin dumper but a pumper. What do I mean by that? you must seek for the success of that coin you have. For Yobit, there are factors they apply for thier coins, which if you don't understand, you will fall out. Secondly, you will be stucked with a big withdrawal fees, which discourages you for early withdrawal. With this, I think people will learn to invest in coins and this encourage coin pumping. For me, I think yobit is the best exchange.

There are many problems in the past before Yobit successfully reach this level. And one of the problems that they encounter are problem in cashout, freezing of account and etc. Even bitcointalk admin at that time banned the signature campaign of Yobit but I guess as of this moment all the of accusations were cooled down and Yobit is starting to grow bigger. 

As you are getting your cryptotalk payment in yobit and that is why your funds are already here so rather than withdrawing them to other exchange keep them here(as all the exchanges are almost same)  and use yobit for your all exchange purpose it can saves your fees.

Because I cant earn my money without Yobit ! and then because its very secure and safe and not scam ! I think its good for me becasue I am Syrian ! 

Because the yobit is a global platform of cryptocurrencies exchange and it gives access to people for sell and buy on a broad range and BTC and ETH both are exceptable. 

I don't know about the topics. But I heared from the users they said the yobit platfrom is global crypto currency exchang and the yobit sell and buy an expensive range of digital currency. 

I think the YoBit platform is a global cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to buy and sell an extensive range of digital currencies. It is very popular currencies..i like it..yobit is fast secure and trusted exchange site..

Yobit is a globally traded and most trusted cryptocurreny market. Here you can trade and invest in Crypto currencies. The market also let's you to exchange your all money or coins into something. It works as a wallet too. It is also a keepstore for Cryptotalk payments.

We must do this because cryptocurrency does not and does not say any other work, and what you have to do now after the key is released is to deposit the currency...

Last time I was checking and Reading things online, I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site. Calling yobit a scam means some persons are just after free airdrops, but not thinking about the future of the coin. For you to be a successful crypto trader,  you must bear this in mind that you are not a coin dumper but a pumper. What do I mean by that? you must seek for the success of that coin you have. For Yobit, there are factors they apply for thier coins, which if you don't understand, you will fall out. Secondly, you will be stucked with a big withdrawal fees, which discourages you for early withdrawal. With this, I think people will learn to invest in coins and this encourage coin pumping. For me, I think yobit is the best exchange.

I agree with you

Now all the work is being done through Yobit Exchange so we must want it because the cryptocurrency says no and no other work and what you have to do after publishing the key now is that the currency will be credited to you. Have to choose

We have to try this due to the fact cryptocurrency does no longer and does now not say any other paintings, and what you need to do now after the key is released is to deposit the foreign money. I select to deposit my belongings to yobit change because i really like it's features.i am making plans to strive investbox and make investments on Yoda token I heard it's a very good idea to invest on that ico.

We all know yobit is a very trusted site and we know how to make money from it tranndig so I would like to say that everyone loves yobit for this

yes you are write i agreed with you i think yobit is the best exchanges

Because it is one of the most trusted exchange site. It requires no KYC. We can do different types of transactions through this website. And there transaction fee is also very low. You can do trading also at yobit.

Yobit is the most fastest  Crypto currency exchange among all the other exchange and you can also monitor the cryptocurrency market for know about the cryptocurrencies price with an official price ratings.

Edited by Shuvhi

I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site. Calling yobit a scam means some persons are just after free airdrops, but not thinking about the future of the coin. For you to be a successful crypto trader,  you must bear this in mind that you are not a coin dumper but a pumper. What do I mean by that? you must seek for the success of that coin you have. It lists popular currencies such as bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) as well as hundreds of other rarer altcoins. It accepts both crypto and fiat deposits.

I don't think have any rules that we have to choose Yobit exchange rate. But if we want to earn from this Cryptotalk forum than we have to create a account on yobit exchange site. Also Yobit exchange gives us good survices for trading. So we can choose this platform. 

The probable answer could be that for my opinion I think

As u r getting payment in Cryptok payment in yobit choose to deposit my assets to yobit exchange because I like it's features.i am planning to try investbox .. that's it

I retain no point of this yobit exchange because im new at this time but i be aware of yobit platform is special..there a fortune of behind you opportunist and we obligation grab them all.

I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site.For Yobit, there are factors they apply for thier coins, which if you don't understand, you will fall out. Secondly, you will be stucked with a big withdrawal fees, which discourages you for early withdrawal. With this, I think people will learn to invest in coins and this encourage coin pumping. For me, I think yobit is the best exchange

Lots of Scammers who can harm us. For this reason, the use of YOBIT is very safe for us, with YOBIT we can exchange easily even the cost is very cheap. Remember if you have a wallet, don't let your personal data be obtained by other people, because they can be scammers.

The dispute we assert to opt this Yobit website in cryptocurrency is for the reason that we are proficient to craft a number of currency transactions extremely with no trouble in Yobit and near are innumerable investment benefits, which is why we every part of ought to elect Yobit.  So we are intelligent to earn currency birthright from yobit.