Why you must choose yobit exchange. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Banito23

Why you must choose yobit exchange.

Last time I was checking and Reading things online, I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site. Calling yobit a scam means some persons are just after free airdrops, but not thinking about the future of the coin. For you to be a successful crypto trader,  you must bear this in mind that you are not a coin dumper but a pumper. What do I mean by that? you must seek for the success of that coin you have. For Yobit, there are factors they apply for thier coins, which if you don't understand, you will fall out. Secondly, you will be stucked with a big withdrawal fees, which discourages you for early withdrawal. With this, I think people will learn to invest in coins and this encourage coin pumping. For me, I think yobit is the best exchange.

• Useful or interesting 2

Now all the work is being done through Yobit Exchange so we must want it because the cryptocurrency says no and no other work and what you have to do after publishing the key now is that the currency will be credited to you.  Have to choose

• Useful or interesting 2

We must do this because cryptocurrency does not and does not say any other work, and what you have to do now after the key is released is to deposit the currency.  .

I choose to deposit my assets to yobit exchange because I like it's features.i am planning to try investbox and invest on Yoda token I heard it's a good idea to invest on that ico.

The reason we have to choose this Yobit website in cryptocurrency is because we are able to make various currency transactions very easily in Yobit and there are various investment benefits, which is why we all need to choose Yobit.  So we are able to earn money right from yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no idea of this yobit exchange because im new here but i know yobit platform is special..there a lot of waiting opportunies and we must grab them all.

First think there are no kyc for withdraw. And second think my all works done on youbit. I can exchange my currency very easily. And youbit very Handy website.   

Yobit exchange is mandatory for getting payment of this forum. Without this reason yobit is fast, secure and trusted exchange site. For why i am using this.      

Now all the graft is mortal complete through Yobit argument subsequently we must want it as the cryptocurrency says no and no other exertion and I beg your pardon? you give birth to to fix after publishing the major right now is that the currency will be certified to you.  Have to select

The best exchange so far is the Yobit platform because it is good and safe in terms of dealing and daily guidance and the ease of working on it and there are many currencies on it for this is the best

My first reason is , to received reward payment from this forum

And my reward for invest on fiture yobit invesbox. 

Reward investbox 10% everyday is good

Hello buddy in my opinion and i feel this reality that maximum new member wrong think about Yobit and crypto talk sites. They just join and want earn more soon as soon possible. In my opinion they person does not aim in crypto they havr good experience in scam sites an in this way they understand every thing is fake or scam.

I choose to deposit my assets to yobit exchange because I like it's features.Last time I was checking and Reading things online, I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site. Calling yobit a scam means some persons are just after free airdrops, but not thinking about the future of the coin. For you to be a successful crypto trader,  you must bear this in mind that you are not a coin dumper but a pumper. We have to do that due to the fact cryptocurrency does not and does now not say another paintings, and what you need to do now after the secret is released is to deposit the forex.

As you are getting your cryptotalk payment in yobit and that is why your funds are already here so rather than withdrawing them to other exchange keep them here(as all the exchanges are almost same)  and use yobit for your all exchange purpose it can saves your fees.  

Why we need to choose yobit exchange? In my observation the yobit always notify me when I'm trying to open it using my laptop I felt that may earnings is secure so I just keeping some of my earnings in yobit exchange while my other earning is been use for my academic expensesm

Presently all the work is being done through Yobit Exchange, so we should need it on the grounds that the digital money says no and no other work and what you need to do in the wake of distributing the key currently is that the cash will be credited to you.. Hope it's beneficial.. 

You can not exchange your btc without youbit. Because youbit is a partner of cryptotalk. Without youbit you can't take your money and you can't withdraw your money. 

Yes you are right . Without knowing and trying about the exchange they just tag it as a scam . They trade without knowing about the exchange and just blame the coin or the exchange . They also think that the exchange having high withdraw fee is not good at all.

Daily $1000 wagering contest . Top 30 players win a split in $1000 prize pool!

Link https://bit.ly/3b3KnBi

Daily 0.06 and weekly 0.2 BTC wagering contest. Top 10 share the prize.

Link https://bit.ly/2thXn5h

Yobit is one of the good exchange there are many investment plan were you could earn from yobit exchange so you could earn from yobit if you want to trade there also you could try a yobit and earn some amount from yobit if you want to trade in yobit

I'm agree with you. I also know that yobit is the best exchange site. we can get lot of profit by yobit. They give us lot of opportunity for earning. We can easily trade our coin in yobit. That's why cryptotalk give us payment in yobit wallet.        

• Useful or interesting 1

Now all the effort is human being made through Yobit swap over therefore we requisite require it as the cryptocurrency says no and no other do and could you repeat that? you encompass to act after publishing the enter at this point is that the currency will be approved to you.  Have to choose.

Hello my friend

Yobit contains a lot of trading pairs, but be aware that some currencies do not allow you to withdraw your money, try to stay with the major currencies. Never mind what they say to chat at all.

1 hour ago, Banito23 said:

Last time I was checking and Reading things online, I had someone calling yobit exchange a scam site. Calling yobit a scam means some persons are just after free airdrops, but not thinking about the future of the coin. For you to be a successful crypto trader,  you must bear this in mind that you are not a coin dumper but a pumper. What do I mean by that? you must seek for the success of that coin you have. For Yobit, there are factors they apply for thier coins, which if you don't understand, you will fall out. Secondly, you will be stucked with a big withdrawal fees, which discourages you for early withdrawal. With this, I think people will learn to invest in coins and this encourage coin pumping. For me, I think yobit is the best exchange.

There are many problems in the past before Yobit successfully reach this level. And one of the problems that they encounter are problem in cashout, freezing of account and etc. Even bitcointalk admin at that time banned the signature campaign of Yobit but I guess as of this moment all the of accusations were cooled down and Yobit is starting to grow bigger. 

Because I cant earn my money without Yobit ! and then because its very secure and safe and not scam ! I think its good for me becasue I am Syrian !