What is the best time to trade. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

1 hour ago, reioniichan said:

The best time to put a trade is around the session opening hours. London Opens at around 3am EST while New York session at 8am EST.

What are the session opening hours and should I buy or sell at those hour?

There are some trading experts who have Telegram channels and post good opportunities for trading everyday. If you're not an expert, I suggest you take up this road and following people who have more experience. 

Welcome on board my friend, I'm glad you want to go into trading, which is the best way to earn bitcoin. The best time to trade is when the value of bitcoin falls, so you have to be constantly monitoring it, when it drops, you buy immediately, and continue watching it, when it rises, you sell and make profits.

Buy when other traders are selling to enjoy low prices. In most cases, price drops prompt investors to ditch their coins to avoid further losses. Since upturns follow drops, it’s advisable to hold your virtual coins during a dip.

You do that ,make hundred posts are made, than you have to do thirty post in a day. So you will not get the money of the posts, and you will get the money of the thirty posts, than every day you get thirty. Post and make money.

I don’t have  That much experience with trading but I try my best every day .day after day to become better in it . To avoid any risks I use virtual balances.

I am also a beginner in trading, in my opinion the first thing to do is learn about technical and fundamental analysis. Because with this analysis we can determine when to trade.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

The best time to trade crypto is now if you didn't purchase some bitcoins make sure to do so because very soon price will enter a bullrun and you will make profits and on forex trading i think the right time to trade is when you feel you have acquired some knowledge and strategy about trading and you can begin.

There is no business time, you can do business at any time, if you want a business all day, you can make good business by trading any coins within 24 hours, in fact there is no time for business.

Of course, the best traditions are made when the market is floating. Buying from low to high is much easier in floating markets. buyers receive the coin in panic and you profit.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Last few years I trade lot of times but In my experience when bitcoin price stable long time then trading are profitable. Because when bitcoin price stable long time then alt coin price continue pumping but when bitcoin price pump or dump theb alt coin always dumping.               

Now is the best time to learn about crypto world and trading as they are good source of money now and getting more popular this days. Today can be a good chance to take advantages while they exists.

First, you must start learning and gain more experience about trading until your losses are few. As for choosing the right time, you must buy at a time when prices drop and sell when the price rises, so you must monitor market movement.

I think for trade, I think the most accurate time is at what time the price of the legal tender are low, after that you spend the money and when you see that the legal tender is high then you will trade the coins and this is the right moment in time.  Consequently if you are new you in progress trade last week but it are high-quality for you. 

I don't be acquainted by means of I am new-fangled consumer in this employment other than crypto is the best work not fake it's a authentic I am contented in this employment peps work this site ply advices me In this employment express thankfulness you so a great deal again in addition to once additional. deity bless you take pleasure in your life relations and associates .

I think if you are thinking about trading, now is to start learning and taking up some courses in cryptocurrency trading, you will need some technical skills. Because, as profitable as it looks, it's more risky.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

11 hours ago, BitTim said:

When all is well then all is possible and we should always be focused to make a difference at all times regardless of the circumstances and we should ensure we make a difference 

Making a difference involves seizing all opportunities available for earning, people focus on the topic coins so when they go down all together they think it is bad time to trade, but on that times there are these coins that tend to rise in those times, we should be buying them.

There are youtube video's that explain most of the trading tactics. Some are not quite accepted by everyone as Elliott Waves, but you will find Fibonacci retracements helpful, as most traders use this tool and basically if everyone is buying the fib's then odds are with them. You can also create an account at tradingview and take a look at the charts and tools some traders use. 

when yiou have more skills and information and than you have more amount of money than you can invest it for doing trade 

3 hours ago, mahdititus said:

the best time to trading i think when bitcoin be in low price because whan you buying it in low price also you will selling it in hight price that you win and the best time of trading i think so good luck brother .

Before selling your bitcoin analyze the price chart thoroughly and make your decision accordingly. always invest wisely to have better future but in my opinion the prices will go high at the end of this year.

Just now, M.O.A said:

Regular trading begins at 9:30 a.m. ET, so the hour ending at 10:30 a.m. ET is often the best trading time of the day. It offers the biggest moves in the shortest amount of time. 

Thanks. Does this timeslot also indicate the direction of the prices that day or is there no correlation ? I haven't noticed this so far in crypto. In my view prices may drop or grow any time of the day.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

when we have complete knowledge about trade, when we know how could we invest and purchase. then you should need to purchase coins at low rate and sell them at high rate

When the market is down , thats the only good time to earn from , there is a lot of good that comes from it, there is a lot of good ideas that we  get , the rise , the bull is always what crypto users are always getting when there is a lot of ideas to be followed so lets get to that and put everything right in its standard

In my opinion, many experienced traders today find it difficult to make the right decision when trading. In the crypto world, standard trading strategies do not work. It all depends on luck