What is the best time to trade. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

I also would like to know that, because of i can't spend much time with phone in hands or in front of the computer to follow the price. But I think there is no a right moment for crypto currencies. Everything you need is to pay a look as often as you can to not skip a mass sell or buy. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The best time to trade its when the price goes down, buy your coins then keep them until the price goes high then sale them with a good profit depending with your capital, but you can earn upto to 10% of the amount that you invested.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The Best Hours for Forex Trading The week begins at 6 p.m. EST on Sunday and runs until 5 p.m. on Friday. Not all hours of the day are equally good for trading. The best time to trade is when the market is most active.

11 hours ago, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

There is actually no best time to trade because every trader has its own strategic measure used in trading Crypto currency so you have to learn how trading is been done so that you can make your own trading strategy.

11 hours ago, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

best time is almost when you earn some profit from this market. This is difference same time one trader says it bad time for me because he lost his money and other say it is good time of his because he earns profits. 

The best time to trade is when you buy that specific coin in low amount and it’s possible to sell in high price that’s the best time you can trade to gain more profit in it good luck brother.

55 minutes ago, Riad Ahmed said:

When you see a good coin price dump and dump that time buy that coin and do trade on it and wait when its price will pump up...you will get much profit that time...bitcoin is the perfect example... Thank you

Buying a dumped coins is not that safe, especially with tokens, sometimes they will keep dumping further and never recover.

actually there is no certain standard when the right time for trading. because every time is a moment that can be taken for profit. so do not hesitate is the key, buy coins that have great potential to go up in the short term. keep watching the movement every time so that you do not lose the moment. if you just wait for the right time for example when prices fall, then you will forever to wait.

There Is No Specific Any Time For Trading The Time Of Trading Is Whenever You Free And Can Really Oberserve The Graph And Can Trade Wisely.That Time Is The Best Time For Trading.

No need to worry that trading in the cryptocurrency market will decline, or something else. Just invest in cryptocurrency and start earning income. 

14 hours ago, Mizan said:

I am new here. I have no idea about trade. Trading is very difficult thats why i not intersted about crypto. If you want to trade you have to knowledge about crypto.  

Yes, your opinion is true even in trading we must seek knowledge and learn to be able to develop crypto well so that when trading is able to get greater profits because that is what has been sought so far.

I think the mostly best time to trade is at night because in the night many of people are been at home so they spend their time to be active in the market

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

There are many times to do business, in which you can do business all the time if you want, but if you do more business at night you can make good money.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There is no good time to trade you have to read the chart well and take a look at it and take advice from professionals

Yes my friend, you should pick up the graph and then take professional opinions because they have an important view and then I trade

18 hours ago, Humna said:

أنا أعرف عن التشفير قبل 3 أيام ولا أعرف عن التجارة. هل يمكن لأي شخص أن يساعد القادمين الجدد حتى يتمكنوا من العمل بسهولة وكسب المال. 

No one can Offers You private lessons with trading here on the forum you should go to YouTube or any internet sites concerning the education of trading because it needs a lot of tutorials and explanations to learn the basics of trading and analysis all the work and all the trading terminology

Trading is really important if you're in cryptoworld. Cause trading is really beneficial and it takes a lot of research and good strategies. But if you apply them you'll get a good profit everyday. 

The best time to accomplish issue is I believe after Bitcoin prices are gloomy subsequently if we are import as a replacement for of if we are advertising as the penalty goes up in that case in attendance is an adequate amount of time to go.

19 hours ago, Mahmud 913 said:

best time is qhen you learn how to trade first that will tell when is the best time to do that.. and don't trade when you see a coin have 20% up not good..

if you ask 24 hour time zone are any coins price time, time zone I don't no but in trading when buy are sell, so first select your coin which coin you want trade, then wait some more time when the coin price low buy this coin and wait,when the coin prices goes high sell the coin and gain passive income, but in this trading you need patients.

20 hours ago, ANNthreaddesigner said:

there is no such time limit that this is the best time to trade and all its just that when you are capable of doing the trade and get your search done before you trade so i wont lose

true this friend just needs patience and consistently done every day, thank you this friend is very helpful at all

to trade you need to learn a lot, learn from the most basic things, in the forum there is a separate section for trading please read the posts there. Without knowledge you are not successful with trading.

The best time to trade is when the market prices are high and also you need to understand that it is not for everyone and for doing trading you need to have that much experience and knowledge

I think it's when the price is very low, and the charts are showimg that it will increase. You cam check the patern, and the volume. All of that will help a better research and for you to buy or when to sell.

23 hours ago, Mahmud 913 said:

You already stated that you have started already for a week, what I can suggest to you is to familiarize first how trading works and you should choose carefully what trading platform that you are going to use so you can assure that your money is secure. Aside from that, don't be greedy and be patient as there is no easy money and you can't easily double or triple your money in a short period of time. Take your time as you are still a newbie in trading.