What is the best time to trade. - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mahmud 913

What is the best time to trade.

I wrote on a topic similar to this. The best time to trade is when the price of currency is low then you buy and wait till when the price become high at that time one will have good profit

On 2/14/2020 at 8:37 AM, Mahmud 913 said:

I started 1 week ago. But i don't know about trading.  Seniours please help me about trading. Please Tell me a way of trading. I am very much excite about crypto talk 

Starting with little knowledge of trading is very risky, my friend, so I strongly recommend not doing it so that you avoid problems with your capital, therefore it is much better to wait and learn much more and do things with more knowledge to avoid problems.

• +2 1

Hello dear How Are you. I hope YOU Are good. Thank you for sharing good information..we have to know What is the best time to trade..i like to trade at morning.it is my best time for trading..you can trade evening.itbis also best time.

if you are new i advice you to find some courses and then find a mentor , it can be even your friend who is exprienced enough in trading. the thing is that the hardest thing in trading is starting it and at first you don't know really what to do to what you should be ready for . thus don't start crypto by yourself because it is a very risky field.

I think that the best time to trade is when the price is low, because when prices are low, there is a great opportunity to profit.

Hello ,Friend I Think now the price of all the coins is higher now if you have bought different coins in the past, now you can easily sell and you will earn a lot of income. if you are new you started trading last week but it is good for you,I tell if you want good crypto trader then you must be learn crypto coins market in deeply.

• +3 1

I also not an expert of trading as I have joined Crypto world from a month ago. But I think that we can take the decision of making investment in trading by the observation of previous prices, and also learn from our seniors. I also have been trying to learn more about Cryptocurrency and trading for making an investment in trading.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is the wrong time for trading as corona is  runing the economy the best time to trade is the time of need wheb market needs some thing and you are the boss so always try to do trading by knowing the pain point.

Hi buddy there is a trading section in this forum you can go there you will learn lots of things about trading members who have had knowledge and experience in trading created lots of topics regarding trading in there you can also read some books about trading in cryptocurrency the best time to buy is when the price falls and sell when it is high.

Every time is best for trading there is no specific time for trading.

Whenever the market down you can buy coins for a good profit.

These days every coin is best for a good profit in the future for a long term.

The time of trading depends on what time you prefer, it's better that you always watch the market so that you will be the one who will decide on what time do you think it's really profitable to trade. Also the time is not accurate so in your next trade the time that you chose is not profitable

• +4 1

You will learn if you start to trade but the best time to invest is when the price of coin is low and suddenly is high. Because the value of coin is changed time by time

• +4 1

To get the full details on how to trade all you have to do is choose which part of trading you want to trade, we have the forex traders, crypto currency traders, binary traders and so much more you have to make a choice

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

No one can suggest you a perfect time. My opinion is this you can see the price of currency in which you want to trade. When the price is low you can buy it and then price will increase you can sold it and earn  a good profit.

Beware trading in times of food breaks in different markets, as the number of traders in the markets decreases, which leads to a lack of activity, especially during the lunch period

• +3 1

The best time to trade is when you buy that specific coin in low amount and it’s possible to sell in high price that’s the best time you can trade to gain more profit in it good luck brother

• +5 1

I feel the best time since trading every time BTC or bitcoin prices tend to be low at that time we will be able to buy it and each time its cash price may be far we will sell it. we can do this as well as other cryptocurrencies as well.

I think it's when the price is very low, and the charts are showimg that it will increase. You cam check the patern, and the volume. All of that will help a better research and for you to buy or when to sell

• +2 1

The best time to trade is when the market prices are high and also you need to understand that it is not for everyone and for doing trading you need to have that much experience and knowledge

• +3 1

if you ask 24 hour time zone are any coins price time, time zone I don't no but in trading when buy are sell, so first select your coin which coin you want trade, then wait some more time when the coin price low buy this coin and wait,when the coin prices goes high sell the coin and gain passive income, but in this trading you need patients

• +4 1

Dear friend if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies you should choose a coin which is legit and also its price is low then you could invest in that coin so after some time you can a very good profit from that coin that helps you very much to a good profits.

• +3 1

To learn your trading, you should study about it.  You can learn about it by watching videos on YouTube or reading articles or topics in this forum.  We can't really say what is the right time to do business because the price movement is not right or the same, so if you are a trader you should visit the market every time. 

• +1 1

I recommend that you first read and study then think about trading in the meantime, just focus on learning so that you fill yourself with a lot of theory and then practice becomes easier because with much knowledge, much more security to do trading.

Trade is the best way to earn the money it is so easy when you have money and the coins rates is low then buy it and when the rates of coins is increasing or high then sale it you are new you must gain the experience otherwise you can loss all of your amount firstly you gain experience then start trading 

On 1/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, Mosaddek36 said:

My dear friends what have you asked was the best ways to earn trading is now being the wonderful concept of earning but in the mean time we need a moment of trading actually there is no actual ways to earn with trading and there is no limitation of it if you invest around $37k then you can earn a lot from trading but the answer of your question is not depending on my answer it will come up with your experience and you will gain it friend

@Mosaddek36 you are right trading nowadays in foreign exchange before you start trading you need to know how to trade in easy and understanding was and the best time to start trading in now when the price of bitcoin is down and eventually wadi till when the price is up and sell you will gain alot of profit while trading.