Prospector Game - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The game started by seeing this. I think this is a good way to make money. A lot of people like to play games to earn money. This is very useful for them, this game is just for fun. No word in this game or this topic indicates that someone is going to make a fortune. Of course we already know that.

I signed up for that game when Beta started and played it for a while, but then I got bored, I didn't quite understand it.

Have never heard of this one. But the idea in general doesn't sound legit and realistic. The concept itself is quite interesting though. 

I will try, how many daily profits can I get from this game? I had heard it but had not paid attention to it until now

Prospectors was a good game that I spent a lot of time on, but I didn't make a lot of money so I stopped playing it, but it was a fun game.

I am actually not addicted to the gaming industry but if it is paying in crypto currencies i will definitely join and will earn some crypto, and the beautiful thing is we can convert it to gold, thats amazing.  

Prospectors game I have no information of this game because I have not any interest any games but may be in future I take some interest of games for earning some crypto market assets. 

You can earn a lot with the assistance of bounty programs. In a simple context, bounty means giving rewards for completing some tasks. Cryptocurrency projects can give you bounty in digital assets for doing some tasks for them such as posting on Facebook, Twitter or other platforms.

if you are already HODLing Bitcoin, you can put your money to work and earn some profit on it by lending it out. There are many peer-to-peer Bitcoin lending platforms that allow you to do this while giving you a decent 3%-8% return on your investment in the form of bitcoins.

I don't think it's a good idea to play games in order to earn some money because most of the games do not make you even $1 per hour so it's useless to spend all of your time here

I haven't played this game but seen alot of positive reviews about this in different platforms. I think I will give it a try in coming vacation in feetive season here in my country. I know that this game is about mining gold in game and selling them but are these sold to P2P or we can exchange them worth some tokens? If you could explain this to me then my excitation get even more.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well I can guess that we have to pay if we want to play this game buy purchasing PGl token and I think it would be fun as u can earn and enjoy at a time but still confuse about the procedure. Hope to get the full explanation ☺️☺️

I don't know about it. I don't have any news about it . Please tell us . Please tell us link of it its earning point . I would like it . Tell all advantages and diadvantages to us . Thank for this 

Well I have no idea about such coin paying games and would feel happy if u allowed us to see the withdrawal proof still on going with your explanation I am going to install the game and would love to play. Wish to have good experience

• +2 1

I have never played this game and I want to play games because I can earn money from these games. My curiosity has increased. I hope playing games will be much easier.

• +1 1

Looking a nice and interesting game as I have not played and want to know about it and going to install it still careful and don't provide your sensitive I formation and research it good before using bcz sometimes they appear to be a scam

• +2 1

This is one of my favorite crypto games. I've played this game several times. The Prospecter game comes with wax. You can play it for free. All you need is an all wax access account. I'm playing for free. I'm weak 100Earn PC tokens you try to have a lot of fun playing it too.I checked and winter mode really works again, you are right it is probably due to migration otherwise I have already started to think that the game started to get stuck.

I can not use this game but i love games and some of my friends tells about me for this game .This game is really good and i should try to play this game .

• +4 1

I've done a bit research in this game and from what i know its based on EOS and require EOS account and wallet. The game seems to be entertaining and trustable for payments but to earn any good amount you need to find referrals or invest money which is a cumbersome.

I read about this game on Facebook, but still didn't play it. Very interesting and promising project, watched a couple of videos about it on Youtube. I like it when developers create something like that and wish they continued to upgrade this game to be much better.

The appearance of the game is quite interesting and catching the eyes, maybe later I will try it. But actually, games in internet and specially for Crypto currency is not good for earning because you play all the day and you got nothing finally at the moment. It's a wasting time and effort.I think these kind of game are for those people who have huge fund for it because we couldn't earn huge amount of money if we only have small amount for our investment.

I am new on this fourm.  I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.  This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.  

I think I have to thank you for this post, If anyone knows, please tell me the details about this game which can be benefit . This is a great idea if we make money playing our free time games like many other games. I want to know about this game.