Prospector Game - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Are you guys playing this game?. Well if you are not yet playing you better hurry before all mining spot is gone. It is exciting, and you can exchange the gold with PGL token. 
The game is web-based, and you can play it from any modern browser. No download required. You can access the game in the following link:

Tutorial

Server:

The Wild West (EOS)

The Yukon (Wax)

Exchange:

Newdex

spacer.png

The withdrawal is without limit and instant. 

spacer.png

Come out and play guys. Let's test your strategy.

Edited by lucky80
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 3

Is there any demo or video I can look first so I can see if I like the game or not?

I am not into gaming for a long time, but I can play from time to time

Edited by hexwin
  • +1 1

On 10/2/2019 at 6:42 AM, hexwin said:

Is there any demo or video I can look first so I can see if I like the game or not?

I am not into gaming for a long time, but I can play from time to time

You can check here. It is a very addictive game.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:44 AM, Makemoneybtc said:

I heard about this game and started playing it but I found out it is very hard to do anything, at least at the beginning without investing some money into it. I can't afford to invest money into games and I also don't have the time necessary to spend in order to play all day so this game is not for me. 

Who said you need to invest? you just need to play. And yes this is not for you as you don't have time for fun. lol

@lucky80 looks nice, but it is based on Eos.... and I am not sure if we can play this game for free,
or we have to have eos wallet for that?  I nver had any eos or eos wallet so far. I tried to open one time, long ago...
but never managed to do it

• +1 1

On 10/2/2019 at 7:25 AM, lucky80 said:

What is their exchanges now? and how much is one PGL in the market?

11 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Who said you need to invest? you just need to play. And yes this is not for you as you don't have time for fun. lol

Even without some amount to deposit you are still investing your time and effort on the game plus the electricity you are using for your computer!

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

@lucky80 looks nice, but it is based on Eos.... and I am not sure if we can play this game for free,
or we have to have eos wallet for that?  I nver had any eos or eos wallet so far. I tried to open one time, long ago...
but never managed to do it

Yes, you must have an EOS wallet. Use Scatter. It's easy to use EOS Wallet. And you can search for instructions on Google. It is a free game. You only need an EOS account and wallet. And you can mine as long as you want it. No string attached.

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

What is their exchanges now? and how much is one PGL in the market?

Even without some amount to deposit you are still investing your time and effort on the game plus the electricity you are using for your computer!

You can check here https://newdex.io/trade/prospectorsg-pgl-eos . Its about 0.06. 

Well you can play hide and seek, if electric cost is blocking you to have fun. Oh we are having fun don't need any effort.  

• Useful or interesting 1

42 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Yes, you must have an EOS wallet. Use Scatter. It's easy to use EOS Wallet. And you can search for instructions on Google. It is a free game. You only need an EOS account and wallet. And you can mine as long as you want it. No string attached.

You can check here https://newdex.io/trade/prospectorsg-pgl-eos . Its about 0.06. 

Well you can play hide and seek, if electric cost is blocking you to have fun. Oh we are having fun don't need any effort.  

How hard to get golds in the game? is there also a p2p buy and sell with equipments in the game?

I am a gamer and i am being interested on it! how large the file is?

I have my scatter with ready eos wallet so i am good!

51 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I tried to open lEOS wallet long time ago...and back than I had to buy EOS just to create wallet...
that is the reason I never opened it. Thanks you for suggestions 😉

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

How hard to get golds in the game?

It's easy to get your first gold. You only need to send all three of your workers to work.

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

is there also a p2p buy and sell with equipments in the game?

Yes, all equipment is traded on a P2P basis using gold. You can set prices for each piece of equipment.

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am a gamer and i am being interested on it! how large the file is?

You don't need to download anything. 
It is a web-based game. It is working on any modern browser.

2 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

It's easy to get your first gold. You only need to send all three of your workers to work.

Yes, all equipment is traded on a P2P basis using gold. You can set prices for each piece of equipment.

You don't need to download anything. 
It is a web-based game. It is working on any modern browser.

cool then, i will pay a visit and if i like the game then i will play it! i am gamer after all!

YOu mind sharing the link to search or if you dont feel good you can inbox me the information! thanks in advance!

how much you have earned so far ? does it worth to spend time on it ? and can you please post links of the game as images are not loading for me

im a gamer , i love games ( the online on navigater too ) but unfortanlly this game is only for eos platform , i would love to play it on my pc but i think we should look for a nother one 

9 minutes ago, Babaooo said:

I caught wind of this game and began playing it however I discovered it is exceptionally difficult to do anything, at any rate toward the start without putting some money into it. I can't bear to put money into games and I likewise don't have the opportunity important to spend so as to play throughout the day so this game isn't for me.

Yes ! You're right.. About this game everyone should be deposit some EOS and have a some time in one day for play .Play free ? that's ok but you can't earn more profit. 

Is this PGL coin listed on coinmarketcap?? I mean to know if it has a specific price and a market to exchange it in, because if not I'm sorry I'm tired of such coins 

On 10/2/2019 at 7:25 AM, lucky80 said:

Are you guys playing this game?. Well if you are not yet playing you better hurry before all mining spot is gone. It is exciting, and you can exchange the gold with PGL token. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is this game really paid? I haven't seen avidence of withdrawal or the like that proves that this game really pays. Don't let this be a scam or something.

1 hour ago, Diggy said:

I don't know what token is this and I I have some questions it's this application worth our time?  Or just a waste of time. 

It's the PGL token. Playing a game is not wasting time. It is to satisfies our soul. 

1 hour ago, zhaazure27 said:

Is this game really paid? I haven't seen avidence of withdrawal or the like that proves that this game really pays. Don't let this be a scam or something.

Yes, it is paying. Convert the gold to PGL token and sell it at the Newdex exchange. It is not a quick-rich scheme. They will release a new island on the WAX platform soon.  

8 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

It's the PGL token. Playing a game is not wasting time. It is to satisfies our soul. 

Yes, it is paying. Convert the gold to PGL token and sell it at the Newdex exchange. It is not a quick-rich scheme. They will release a new island on the WAX platform soon.  

Really? Ok I will try to play it. Maybe you can share tutorials playing this game and how do we get our coins? Maybe like invite friends or top up first to activate the withdrawal of the coins.

3 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Really? Ok I will try to play it. Maybe you can share tutorials playing this game and how do we get our coins? Maybe like invite friends or top up first to activate the withdrawal of the coins.

Update: You need EOS or WAX account to play. Please read here for the announcement https://medium.com/@prospectorsgame/prospectors-land-on-wax-100f1fd359b9

The game tutorial is inside the game or learn at https://medium.com/@prospectorsgame?source=---------22------------------

Interesting game thank you for sharing this.. I played sword and magic crypto which we can earn EOS by selling the items, killing bosses and be the top rank players. This prospectors game maybe I'm gonna try it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Chy944 said:

I don't think so it's to profitable or interesting to invest money in a game so I would not recommend to invest money in a game.

In the game referred to above there is no means for us to invest our money in the game, we are only told to play the game and get money here.

• +1 1

I played this game, earned about $ 5, in my opinion it is very small, you can find a good airdrop and get a lot more money for less effort.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, miskyming said:

I played sword and magic crypto which we can earn EOS by selling the items, killing bosses and be the top rank players.

Can you share the game link, or maybe you can make a new thread about the game.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, zhaazure27 said:

In the game referred to above there is no means for us to invest our money in the game, we are only told to play the game and get money here.

That is why an unrelated post is deleted.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:16 PM, jore1 said:

quite interesting I will definitely download and play them now thank you for recommending me a game that is both fun and useful

It is a web-based game. You don't need to download anything.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:17 PM, Ilustration said:

And what is the estimated earning If I will play this for maybe 2 hours straight?

This game is not a quick-rich scheme. Unless you monopolize all land and resources inside the game, and I am playing this game only for fun and hopefully can earn some profit. However, if you believe there is a chance to get rich from this game, go ahead and conquer the Yukon before someone else.

Edited by lucky80

On 10/2/2019 at 6:25 AM, lucky80 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

can you include the download link for that game? or at least provide the gameplay video so we can all see it and decide to play or not.

15 hours ago, fuer44 said:

can you include the download link for that game?

It is a web-based game. You can access it here https://prospectors.io/ you can access the video below. 

14 hours ago, Ipal said:

what is the value of tokens in the market per 1 PGL?
Is this like playing games in general?

The market is here https://newdex.io/trade/prospectorsg-pgl-eos currently 1PGL = $ 0.03. You will find the tutorial inside the game.  If you want to join my team, i can give you my referral code. Pm me for the code. 

12 hours ago, Mehedi1242 said:

First MMO game on EOS blockchain. Experience the thrilling life of a Gold miner looking to strike it rich! Join the most addictive crypto ..

You got it!