Seniors are our Teachers - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

3 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

Hello my friend .. Yes, I also learned a lot from this forum, but it is not enough, so I learn about these topics from Google and YouTube.

If you like my post or my comment, like it, thank you ❤️❤️

Yes you are right.
Senior Members is our on type of teacher.
For example if you face any problems than one senior member can suggest you. Don't want a senior member to harm you. A senior member always wants you well and wants to help you. We should respect the senior members and they have to act according to what they say.

If we are here so its because of our seniors because they are providing certain good information which leads us to the profit and through we are solving our problems easily. So thank you so much seniors.

Yes you are right mate we can get knowledge by read the rules of the forum but the we can get right and full knowledge from our seniors .

This is completely impossible for me to fully quan because it is such a huge field. I learned this by following it on YouTube. And now that I have learned most about the field, of course I thank themDear Friends In my case, I have learned everything on the field from seniors.

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much

Experienced people in cryptocurrency can certainly be your best teachers. You can learn a lot about Cryptocurrency from them, and you can learn from those who do not know how to work success.  You must select the right person to follow, then you are very quick success on Bitcoin.

You are right. Senor is our teacher because seniors has a lot of experience and lot of knowledge then junior. So I think if we need any suggestion then we should discuss with your because they are always our teachers.

Yes you are right, I agree with you, that our teacher is more senior in this crypto forum, he can give us an explanation about the world of crypto and many other things that are unknown, and seniors have experience in the field of digital currency that they have never felt.  being seniors is what we have to follow as useful.  And we will become successful like them.

Cryptocurrency and trading is an approach that is studied by books and educational blogs. As for experience, it is taken from seniors as I said, but so far I have not understood you talking about cryptocurrency or trading and what is it like?

3 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

We are the same and useful post is helpful than scam post. Senior member also fix our statement if we make something wrong with our post. This forum need more active senior member as sharing partner, I hope many of them will comes up in future.

And that is main point, they save you time in learning by your self about the fourm and how it works, becuse they have been here before you and experianced every thing in the fourm. 

❤️🖤👍

f5654799b32fde3972066551b23ff3fe.gif

Yeah this is true. As a new user i do not know all off the rules. So what should i do?? Someone says read the rules but where could i get the rules?? Help me please.

This is the way it is supposed to be as senior leaders should have an influencing effect on the up and comers and helping the new ones out in understanding thingsI learnt may things just by reading the useful forums posts.

yes ,

you are right. Our seniors are our teachers,guiders and elders .We must learn something from our seniors .it is a good thing not bad .And seniors also need to give guideness to juniors like us .........

please give me a like it does not take much time of you i want to earn money because i need it may be your one like help some needy people....🥺😔

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Of course, the seniors are our teachers , because they teach us we get more meaningf information from our seniors,they give us their opinions and ideas, which are helpful for new members

Hi friend 👋, did you my post helpful? 

Then leave ❤️ for me

Senior or I can say the person who entered was earlier than us. So indeed we learn a lot from these people. Not only in this forum, but in everything else in crypto we also learn from our seniors.

You are partially right because it depends if the senior is sincere, too. If senior is selfish, he won't tell you the truth. Even if you find ways by yourself, he will try his best to mislead you. Everyone is not bad. Exceptions are always there.

Yeah without senior not possible to learn about new methodology and new ways. Is called leadership because they serch new way and we are follow his instructions. 

Yes senior usually don't make post .they spend they're time on commenting and helping and teaching their knowledge on beginners.if you have any problem just post it here. I'm sure the seniors will make their best answer to it.

I learnt so many things from seniors in this field. There are so many things to learn about the current crypto world. As iam new to this  I have a lot of confusions. I cleared it through reading so many posts by seniors. I think they have more experience in this field because they are working for a long duration in crypto talk.

yes..i believe it..seniors are our teachers.. because we learn many thing from the seniors.. they help us many things...we are supported from their any problem. 

Indeed the seniors are sharing such good ideas how to be successful in crypto currency. I always try what they have suggested to gain more bitcoins and how to make it profitable.but also from anybody regardless of rank and status.this goodsid.