Seniors are our Teachers - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

Yes this really a good word what you said. As seniors joins these kind of forums earlier than us then they must know what to do and how to do, so we should learn from them to get good knowledge and to avoid mistakes.

I am very happy to hear this, i want to help others with anything they want, me too when I was new I learned from who were good than me, teaching the others is good, especially if they focused with me, I can't lie on anyone about something which I already know it, good luck to you all

We are here to talk about crypto and what is similar, and we have to learn from old and great members, see their way of thinking, and finally we see how they write topics and how they get the most number of likes and interactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks to our senior members here. We newbies guide us on how to be a good writer here. We let them know what we have to do in order to become a good member here also. We don't let them get our account ban or getting some warning points as possible. 

Yes they are like mentor to us we follow their footsteps in this forum and hopefully we are learning allot more from them. 

Yes you are right we cannot learn if the senior member did not help the junior members learning is the key of success in Crypto world if you don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and Crypto trading then we did not get success in this field we learn it properly and have some good knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can definitely make a good amount of money spending few hours Crypto world has a great potential to earning good and senior members always  play a teacher role in this field if they help to the new members

23 hours ago, Nezar said:

I agree with you, because the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lot of information and experiences that we can benefit and learn from so that we become successful like them

Yes.  Digital currency so good ,

All people need learn to how use digital currencies

Because it's easy way send /recieved and others

Transaction doing ,

• +1 1

When I started here aside from reading those rules here I have also read some comments and it is really good thou someone that is not senior but still be able to help to understand things here.

• +3 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

23 hours ago, Shazia tabassum said:

In every field of over life we need a teacher so respect them and learn them 

Yes you are right shazia.

Every field need .some knowledge and

Best teacher for teching and more help

For how grow your work

Yes of course senior are our teachers we learn more from their experiences and also try to avoid the things they forbidden us to do  . They infact are our best guider towards the success.

No, that doesn't apply here, I think.This particular topic does not depend much on the duration of the time except in terms of training The main credit is in terms of what you have in terms of information.

Exactly!!  I also learned various things from our seniors. 

I was brand new in this forum and don't know how to work here. Than I real the rules, read the post and comment of our senior. It's really helo me a lot.

Thank you.     

On 2/14/2020 at 2:03 PM, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

I am agree with you because I have learned many things about crypto and cryptotalk from senior members posts. I was facing problem to take withdraw from yobit to my wallet in litecoin but I did not know how to convert btc to ltc, then I learned from an old member of this forum. Also many other things I have learned from old members. I am thankful for them.

50 minutes ago, juos1s said:

Seniors have lots of ideas about digital currencies that they can understand almost anything. The seniors are very important and we need them

Yes there is no doubt that seniors member have a lot of knowledge about the crypto currencies that is why they are our teachers.

Yes i am agree with tou and your opinion  i have same opinion like you this forum here is a great way to learn but also from anybody regardless of rank and status

Yup seniors plays important role in guiding beginners. There are rules pinned by moderators to help those all beginners but it is not adequate to solve all problems of beginners. But seniors are full of experience and can provide solution for most of the problems. Do we can call them as teachers which solves our problems as well as guides us.

The seniors posts are very useful and informative we may actually gain knowledge and experience from there publications. It is a good thing that there is a newbie in crypto world who really want to learn by reading and not by asking redundant question. 

Yes because they are more have experience here in crypto currency that's why always ask in senior because they will give advice us on how we can be successful here in forum. 

Yep I agree with you that seniors are our respected teachers.Because as a beginner we don't know anything and they will teach us each and every thing that how things work.Respect your teachers.

Well, even my rank in the forum is higher than the other members I cant still consider myself as seniors in the forum even I've contributed and answered many questions of beginners I still can't attain being senior, why? Simply because of there still a lot of things that I need to learn from the other members.

I learn everything about our crypto or digital market from our seniors. When I started working I didn't know anything about cryptotalk. I read the rules but don't understand much.

I learned to read useful and helpful posts and comments from our seniors.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:03 PM, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

It doesn't matter from whom you learn because sometimes even a lower rank member may create more useful post than a high rank one. You should focus to find informative content from anyone in any position whether he is a junior or a senior. If you want to learn quicker, ask about anything you don't know. There is always someone who answers your question soon. I suggest you to read discussions between senior members because you will find lots of information and data. The tutorial section is a good place to learn the basics.

they are called senior staff teacher aside from teaching skill and subject knowledge senior teacher should have excellent planning skill as well as part of their responsibilities as a design as a syllabus for the class and develop the learning material and taste the progress of the teachers and under his services supervision we are senior are always and regulation to the the having those students new learner

On 2/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, Fatir said:

I really understand what you are saying here by we ourselves can become our own teacher too we can learn from the internet ourselves I don't really trust other people's knowledge but I sometimes learn from them

I'm not agreeing with that if the seniors members in this forum is our teachers, because the rank of members is from how many post they have, no matter if it is useless or usefully post