Seniors are our Teachers - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

Yes of course, the benefits and gains gotten from the seniors in the cryptotalk forum cannot be overemphasized, when I started newly I didn't understand anything here and even when I go through the rules of the forum I didn't really understand all but with the help of the seniors I was able to flow smoothly.

I agree because seniors know al lot of things that we don’t know so it’s best to gain knowledge from them to educate our self and learn more in this world like crypto good luck friends and happy posting.

2 minutes ago, SAMSAM65 said:

senior areour real teachers at this field i like them they help every new beginner

yes you are right i agreed with you senior are our real teachers at this field i like them they help every new beginner.

In a way this can be true but being focused does alot and I strongly believe that we should be focused and senior rank ain't far is a matter of time 

1 hour ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yse is correct senior is one type of teacher .all new members are help for seniors. Any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors and its learning for seniors or more knowledge gain or experience for your senior.. 

I agree with you your opinioun is same like my opinioun i really find usefull advies which really help me out

Yes I agree with you bro really our seniors our teachers, they really guide with us because they already join crypto in early and they face so many situation, and they see so many scam projects and they do so many trades, so they gain experience in crypto so when they give any  tips, we can't ignore their tips its really help to increase our knowledge in crypto.

fair enough that's true. seniors are our font of educator .all new members are stop by seniors. Any difficulties that are not clear to the any forum your higher justify a good deal and portion their skill

1 hour ago, Rinku Das said:

Yeah bro I agree with you. This happen is similar to me. Now I learnt enough things from it. Seniors are our leader, they guide us and support us. 

yes you are right i agreed with you seniors are our leader, they guid us and support us.

Yse is correct senior is one type of teacher .all new members are help for seniors. Any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors and its learning for seniors or more knowledge gain or experience for your senior.. 

Document realize you will, given that the aging population in neuro-scientific internet foreign currencies experience a large amount of knowledge and additionally endures that we all may well advantages and additionally learn from ın order that everyone achieve success want individuals

1 hour ago, Noyms said:

Yes, it is all true, we can apply that thing in everything, the more experience the person has, the more knowledge the may have, so by that we can consider him or her as our teacher.

Yes i agreed to you  thw more experience  the person has, the more knowledge the may have,  so by that we can consider him or her as our teacher. 

1 hour ago, Imam Hasan said:

Yes, i agree with you.All time every people learn something with her senior.This way all time work all place.In real life we learn how to play cricket,football and other sports in our senior.Our junior learn everything with we.

yes you are right i agreed with you all time people learn something with her senior.

I agree with you, because the aged in the discipline of digital currencies have a lot of records and experiences that we can advantage and analyze from so that we become successful like them 

Yes seniors are our teachers because their post are very useful and safe for investing in crypto. We should follow our seniors thoughts and their tactics about crypto 

Senior people have already know more things about the world of crypto and I believe that if we are all constantly using crypto on our every day Life we can surly make crypto a better place for all of us to stay

Yes seniors are our teachers and they are teching us very well. They are helping us and they are giving us top tips to rung this forum.

Hello my dear friends, it is true that serious are our teachers. But there is a problem, ine college like, national institutes the  they will become our enemies soon. So be careful when trading Bitcoin.

I agree with you, for the reason that the elderly in the pasture of digital currencies assert a portion of in sequence and experiences that we preserve profit and become skilled at from so that we befit triumphant like them

Yes, I'm totally agree with your opinion.  We should obey our seniors,  follow their guidelines etc. We hope that they will guide us as their younger brothers. 

1 hour ago, Ameen3344 said:

Yes bro off course seniors are out teacher's. I have learned a lot information and things to reading our seniors posts. So everyone new members should follow the seniors posts.

1 hour ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends in my case I have learned every thing about the field from my seniors. It was totally impossible for me to Kwon it fully from myself as it is a huge field. I learnt it by following them in YouTube. And now when, I am almost learnt the most in the field, I surely thank them.

Yes i agree with you your opinioun is same like my opinioun i almost learn very usefull things from this feild and earn enough

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

I agree with you, because the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lot of information and experiences that we can benefit and learn from so that we become successful like them

Yes is correct  senior  are out teachers . I have learned everything about  the field  from my seniors .. so everyone  new member should follow  the senior  posts .

12 minutes ago, Cryptohidayat said:

Yes seniors are our teachers because their post are very useful and safe for investing in crypto. We should follow our seniors thoughts and their tactics about 

Hello crytohidayat ! 

I am agree with you. I also using cryptotalk as a part time earning for many days and i am very satisfy about crypto talk but this is very slow earning process and little time taking process

it is duty of every one who is experienced to share their experiences, because the more you share the more the crypto world grow. No one is born experienced, we all learn from one another. Plus for every post you share, you get paid for it, so there is no harm in it.

1 hour ago, rahulbakal2 said:

yes you are right i agreed with you more knowledge gain or experience for your senior.

31 minutes ago, Md.Fazle Rabbi said:

It is reality  every part of true, we bottle be appropriate that obsession in everything, the additional undergo the self has, the new know-how the may have, hence by that we be capable of regard as him or her as our teacher.

Yes i know about the more knowledge the may have , so buy that we can consider him or her as the teacher  .