Seniors are our Teachers - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

Yes im agree, We learn here from our senior members. Their post and advise are useful to beginners in crypto world. Im acquired some knowledge because of the post and comments of our seniors. Together with my self research about crypto currency.

Edited by NIVLEM
Excess words

Indeed the seniors are sharing such good ideas how to be successful in crypto currency. I always try what they have suggested to gain more bitcoins and how to make it profitable. I hope more seniors are willing to share their ideas to the newbies.I have learned a lot from them.

Experienced people in cryptocurrency can certainly be your best teachers. You can learn a lot about Cryptocurrency from them, and you can learn from those who do not know how to work success.  You must select the right person to follow, then you are very quick success on Bitcoin.

Yes you are right, I agree with you, that our teacher is more senior in this crypto forum, he can give us an explanation about the world of crypto and many other things that are unknown, and seniors have experience in the field of digital currency that they have never felt.  being seniors is what we have to follow as useful.  And we will become successful like them.

Cryptocurrency and trading is an approach that is studied by books and educational blogs. As for experience, it is taken from seniors as I said, but so far I have not understood you talking about cryptocurrency or trading and what is it like?

3 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

We are the same and useful post is helpful than scam post. Senior member also fix our statement if we make something wrong with our post. This forum need more active senior member as sharing partner, I hope many of them will comes up in future.

And that is main point, they save you time in learning by your self about the fourm and how it works, becuse they have been here before you and experianced every thing in the fourm. 

❤️🖤👍

f5654799b32fde3972066551b23ff3fe.gif

Yeah this is true. As a new user i do not know all off the rules. So what should i do?? Someone says read the rules but where could i get the rules?? Help me please.

yes ,

you are right. Our seniors are our teachers,guiders and elders .We must learn something from our seniors .it is a good thing not bad .And seniors also need to give guideness to juniors like us .........

please give me a like it does not take much time of you i want to earn money because i need it may be your one like help some needy people....🥺😔

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Yes senior usually don't make post .they spend they're time on commenting and helping and teaching their knowledge on beginners.if you have any problem just post it here. I'm sure the seniors will make their best answer to it.

ginning of crypto on youtube and I learned many things from our senoirs and on the experiences crypro user here. I am thankful to them that they are willing to share they ideas and techniqunes used when

4 hours ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends in my case I have learned every thing about the field from my seniors. It was totally impossible for me to Kwon it fully from myself as it is a huge field. I learnt it by following them in YouTube. And now when, I am almost learnt the most in the field, I surely thank them.

Yes i agree with your point of view we learn alot from our seniors our seniors also treat us like a small child.for example when we went to school than our seniors give us full instruction about school rules and regulations.

ginning of crypto on youtube and I learned many things from our senoirs and on the experiences crypro user here. I am thankful to them that they are willing to share they ideas and techniqunes used when

I agree with you  Because those who are older in the crypto world already work.  There is a lot to learn from them.  Without understanding anything, it is possible to understand many things from them.  There is a lot of information available to them.

Yes, I'm also learn many things from this forum seniors members. They know how to work here perfectly and but we are not so i always try to learn from them. And now i trying comments helpful and useful.

Well it's because they have a lot more experiences than us beginners. That's why they want to help us with giving tips and trick or help with something we don't know about yet. And because of them, we have learned tons of good things. Seniors are like our teachers in here. So respect them.

Of course, seniors are the best teachers for cryptocurrency because they are the one who have a lot of experience in crypto world, seniors can give us tips about how to manage our money, when to sell or buy, when to trade, to do and not to do in trading. Those kind of people can help us to grow and learn a lot especially about the basics.

Seniors are our teachers. We should follow our seniors they are well  experienced so you all can ask any doubts and learn everything

Seniors are our teachers. We should follow our seniors they are well  experienced so you all can ask any doubts and learn everything

Seniors in thw forum is very kind, they always gives us a good information about trading and such. That's why I like the seniors in the forum very much, I want to become like them too, to help others or beginners to grow. 

We can learn much more from them, if we can make intensive communication I believe they will share valuable experience with us and that's free. Just make time to create valuable conversation using our post/ reply, invite them to join our post so we can get knowledge from them. As newbie like me I need them to teach me about crypto world.

6 hours ago, sagor88 said:

I learned to read useful and helpful posts and comments from our seniors.

If anyone agrees with me for commenting comments. I learn everything from our seniors about crypto or digital markets. General Chat Chat LoungWhen I started working I didn't know anything about cryptotalk. I read the rules but don't understand much.
General Chat Chat Loung

This is a little bit true. Because our juniors can also be our teachers.

Teacher is who who taught us.

This is right I just joined here but I had enough idea about this digital marketing and Bitcoin this is really good nd I really liked it so uaaa

8 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

I agree .. always the people who older than us know more than us .. so if they post or comment we can learn from them

9 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

You're right bro, we have to learn with seniors to be role models and examples, both in terms of theory and practice, even though we all in this forum are still learning or take and give. because we all have strengths and weaknesses.

Yes, I also learnt things from those who have gone far in crypto here on cryptotalk. They post good contents and whenever they comment  they comment things that are meaningful. There's always learning here on cryptotalk.