Seniors are our Teachers - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

I learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our senior.That's absolutely right  the senior  is one type  of teacher. All new members  are help fire seniors.

Of course seniors are always as teachers.they are always guide us about the forum.we learn everything from seniors.In my opinion seniors are the 2nd teacher for all newbie.

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

I agree with you, because the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lot of information and experiences that we can benefit and learn from so that we become successful like them

Yes i agreed with you  the digital  currency have a lot  of  information and experiences that  we can  benefit  and learn from so that  we became  successful  like them. 

Same here. Before joining this forum crypto world was out of my thinking. But after joining this forum i learned a lots from everyone. Especially from senior members, they always helped me.       

Cryptotalk is a good communication system and you get all time free helps. Everyday you can earn some btc for post and comment repley but all time you should given good information. 

1 hour ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yse is correct senior is one type of teacher .all new members are help for seniors. Any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors and its learning for seniors or more knowledge gain or experience for your senior.. 

yes you are right i agreed with you all new members are help for seniors.

6 minutes ago, Innoxent Ch said:

Of course seniors are always as teachers.they are always guide us about the forum.we learn everything from seniors.In my opinion seniors are the 2nd teacher for all newbie.

yes you are right i agreed with you seniors are 2nd teacher for all newbie.

I also believe that the seniors of this forum is also are teacher because by sharing their experiences some of the members of this forum will be able to know what to do in any circumstances that's why I'm glad that the senior members are keep on sharing many experiences in this forum because its a great help for all of the lower rank members. 

yup i am 100% agreed. the one who teaches us a single word is our teacher and we learn a lot from our seniors i.e. how to perform tasks effectively and a very single detail about it. whatever we do we need help from our seniors so they are definitely as our teachers. 

Yas,brother seniors of this forum is our precious asset. There posts are full of information and guidance. Thanks all of them.

Yes if you are newbie in this forum don't disrespect the full members or high rankers in the forum, that is really bad. So be good in this forum and seek knowledge.

Yes I agree with you because they always guide us through some of things which we don't know more about them 

Yes you are right bro..senior is our  teacher because they know better than us about crypto,it's currency, rule of those forum...we should follow them and learn from them..thus we will be Senior someday

I learned to read useful and helpful posts and comments from our seniors.

If anyone agrees with me for commenting comments. I learn everything from our seniors about crypto or digital markets. General Chat Chat LoungWhen I started working I didn't know anything about cryptotalk. I read the rules but don't understand much.
General Chat Chat Loung

12 minutes ago, Sachin Jadaun said:

Yeah , You said right as well.  If I have any problem in any kind of cryptotalk , then I will ask my problem from the seniors of the cryptotalk. So , the seniors are very important for us.

Well said by you and also you can always try to put it in the most relevant topic section so that it does not look a spam if it happens to be posted in a wrong topic and therefore some members on here will think you are just trying to get your counter content to increase without useful post and give you bad reaction for spam post

1 hour ago, Imam Hasan said:

Yes, i agree with you.All time every people learn something with her senior.This way all time work all place.In real life we learn how to play cricket,football and other sports in our senior.Our junior learn everything with we.

Yes i agree with your opinioun beacuse the seniors are using or been here a long and we are beggnires so their advices really matter for us

32 minutes ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

disagree, because most of the seniors in this forum don't care about the quality of their posts and they also don't want to teach beginners.

It is reality  every part of true, we bottle be appropriate that obsession in everything, the additional undergo the self has, the new know-how the may have, hence by that we be capable of regard as him or her as our teacher.

Yes offcourse becuase they earning . If you are new you become good earner if you work hard . That is the principal of crpyto . Which you follow if you follow .you become a good earner . Senior are teacher who guide u more and more

1 hour ago, Nezar said:

I agree with you, because the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lot of information and experiences that we can benefit and learn from so that we become successful like them

yes you are right i agreed with you the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lote of information and experiences.

In fact, I agree with you all the time that every person chooses to do something with his or her seniors. Thus all the places do unequal gen. We can really play our senior cricket, football and various games.  Our juniors are overwhelmed with everything:")

1 hour ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

Yes you are right seniors are our teacher, in crypto world seniors know all unknown thing about cryptocurrency and they are sharing at cryptotalk,  at the process we are learning valuable things about cryptocurrency. We are all thankful to senior of this forum.         

Truly I concur with you I likewise know nothing about this structure yet the senior part post consistently show me another thing and now I'm gain proficiency with a great deal of new things and data about this discussion thanks everybody how teche me new things all time we learn something with our elders the senior members post always teach me a new thing 

1 hour ago, Imam Hasan said:

Yes, i agree with you.All time every people learn something with her senior.This way all time work all place.In real life we learn how to play cricket,football and other sports in our senior.Our junior learn everything with we.

Yes I agreed to you this way all time every people learn something with her senior.this way all time work all place .in real life we learn how to play cricket, football and other sports in our senior.

Obviously  seniors are our teacher's. I have learned a lot information and things to reading our seniors. I have learned every thing about this from my seniors. they are best guide in our life. 

Yes of course, the benefits and gains gotten from the seniors in the cryptotalk forum cannot be overemphasized, when I started newly I didn't understand anything here and even when I go through the rules of the forum I didn't really understand all but with the help of the seniors I was able to flow smoothly.