Seniors are our Teachers - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

would suggest rather to discount any wallet YOBIT is nontoxic platform redouble your platform here after about time you will get handsome profit

Yes true that we learn from those that have experience more than we do even if we senior them, the most important thing is what we want to learn from them not what they are 

Our seniors are our teacher and we can get better understanding by there explanation 

Yes absolutely you are correct seniors our teachers those who are using this platform from many days there most guide us and we should learn from them so that we can do best use of it

Good that you are ready to learn from the old members here, as I also believe that most members in these forum might have not read the rules and regulation guiding the use of this forum and some that have read might still not understand clearly just like you, but the ability of you to have the courage to always go through post of topics is really good and helpful

10 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

Categorically, seniors are our guider here in this trading business because from them we learn alot of things from our seniors.

Yes I already agree with you you our Seniors is best teacher because they used and watch long time and tell us something's good in crypto talk  teacher teach us every thing that is Seniors.

Yes I agree with you

Seniors are like our teachers

When I was new here I did not know anything about crypto talk 

But seniors help me a lot to know more about it and how to earn best from here

Thanks for you advises

yes of caurse, seniors are one of our teachers because they have an experience and they can make a lot of ideas or informations about any subject

Individuals who are surely educators of our experience since they give us numerous rules that we are roused to bring in cash from that.I took in this from an accomplished part. 

I am too, really thankful to seniors memebers as when i joined this forum.i knew nothing but i started to understand by readings informative posta and suggestions from seniors members.

It is the most important topic of our country. we are inspired to make money from that.I andyou learned this from a very experienced member and veru earn money

Yes you say absolutely right, seniors are our teachers, when we have don't proper

Information according to any topic then 

We take some advice from our seniors

Because they are old members in this field and they have alot of experience about crypto, so that's the reason we called seniors are our teachers.. like me.

Yes off course there is no doubt that senior are our teacher you can't say that you know everything from start,there is always a person who guides and tells the best ways to survive..by reading rules and regulations you can't even understand what crypto is,there are thousands of comments and useful post which help us and guide us.

I learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk,

Yes I totally do agree with you that the seniors have a lot to teach us and they are guiding principles because they have gone through all of it before us and they can tell us what we should avoid and what we should do.

You are absolutly correct. I had no idea about digital currencies. Our seniors posts some very usefull and informative posts that gives us an idea aboit how we should use this plateform.

As in every field senior are our teacher we learn a lot from our teacher and by reading the senior comments we can understand most of the things. 

that's true because of seniors this forum getting more exciting and more helpful to the ideas posted by them and they help a lot this site to newbies and even members that no knowledge about it.. i agree to seniors are our teacher it was a great opportunity and good previlege to join here.

I get the hang of everything about crypto or about advanced market from our seniors. at the point when I begins working I know nothing about cryptotalk. I read governs yet cant see excessively. 

I am really thankful to my friends and seniors who guide me for this platform.

Than you all of you.

I learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. When I starts working in crypto or digutal market I do not know anything about cryptotalk. I read rules but cant understand too much,but my seniors help me.  

I learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

Of course , in here I want to knowledge of cryptocurrency.

I want to learn from senior in here because I don't know bitcoin.

Yeah , You said right as well.  If I have any problem in any kind of cryptotalk , then I will ask my problem from the seniors of the cryptotalk. So , the seniors are very important for us.