Seniors are our Teachers - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

Yes i totallyagreed with you i also learn from them they are our teacher no doubt when i start my work i dont know about crypto but now i am expert only just because our seniors i read their posts very care fully and  allow  it 

Well in crypto seniors are most of the time people way below 40. In my country they are not cionsidered senior but I get what you mean. People with loads of experience can indeed learn us the things we need.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

2 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

yes when i was new member i visit for beginning posts because most senior members made rules and useful post about crypto.

New members should follow the beginning posts first. 

Yes you're right by saying that , seniors are our teachers. we can learn a lot from our seniors. Their posts make us clear about problems that we are facing.

Yes that is true. The seniors in this forum are our teachers and it is with their answers and comments on these topics that we are able to learn about crypto and still earn at the same time. It is like a win win situation for us (the new members) because we benefit from both sides. Thank you to all the seniors.

Our ranking in this place changes by day and so  our seniours are best to understand when you take an advantage of its own structure there  is a lot to talk about in this place so its important you know the more you stay here , your ranking changes , so its that important , and when the ranking changes, then you realize you become a teacher , you becoming a senior means there is a lot you have learn in this place and you should be able to earn something from this place

Yess buddy i also include in this list. In the start i don't know how to work and receive two warning points from moderators the i discuss with my senior he told me and clears all rules.

Yes i agree with you that senior is our teacher.

Yes I really agree with you, when I get started here in this forum I don't have any idea on what to do here so I tried to read those Rules and Guidelines that already pinned in the section of about forum but some of the post I can't understand so I tried to ask to our senior and after they explain I really understand because they explained it in easy way. So thanks to our Senior who still answering for the question of the beginners.

It is true we learn from the experts, the senior members as they have more knowledge as well as experience about cryptocurrencies than us. They have come a long way to be called as the experts and seniors.

Yes i agree with you that senior is our teacher. One of my senior give me information about crypto talk and told all rules and understand how i work here. I am very thankful all seniors because they post own experiences and latest crypto information. I read these post and earn crypto.

New people on the site are learning from others who have spent more time in the forum: D as I am doing

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

I agree,Seniors become our teacher we can learned  from them,I got some knowledge to read some post of seniors.And I’m glad for that.

As a newbie here it helps a lot to me.

when I started I did not know anything about cryptotalk. to read the rules and regulations you can not even understand what crypto. seniors are our teachers because they know better than us about crypto.

2 hours ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

Crypto is source of exchanging money and put all people in one loop to deliver money easily. I recommend everyone should use it.

2 hours ago, Nezar said:

I agree with you, because the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lot of information and experiences that we can benefit and learn from so that we become successful like them

You are absolutely right about it I feel same about t is as you have in this matter indeed we learn alot from o0ur elders and our others senior fellows in world of crypto which help us to grow.

Yes brother i totally agree with you.in many fields they tells us about upcoming problem that may have to face us.They guide us about their experiences.So seniors should help juniors.

We all expect senior will share lot of unknown thing about cryptocurrency and we can learn from their senior. So we are thankful to senior people of this forum.

2 hours ago, Fatir said:

Totally agree with you no one born with knowledge we need to learn more and more from people who come first in Crypto currency world and day after day we know more. I would like the forum for this opportunity they gives to learn

Senior are boos at cryptocurrency and they are also our teacher. Senior person should share his experience so we can learn from senior person about cryptocurrency.

Of course that is way they are seniors so that they can guide new players. Helping newbies also help them retaining and exploring their knowledge. Seniors have many ideas on crypto world and life is all about sharing experiences and knowledge. 

Of course, this is true. In any field, there are experts where beginners learn from them and gain good information through them

3 hours ago, Fatir said:

Yes you are absolutely right, i agree with you when i also join this forum i don't know anything about cryptotalk, i also learn by reading useful comments of our seniors.

Certainly the old members have sufficient experience in many areas and they can guide us to the right path in all areas because they know everything is wrong and what is right

We need them on this forum

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

All time every people learn something with her senior.This way all time work all place.In real life we learn how to play cricket,football and other sports in our senior.

3 hours ago, Fatir said:

I agree with you, with the presence of a Cryptotalk communication forum we can communicate with each other about the various coins that are traded crypto-market. In addition, we can know what kind of koint is good to trade.