Seniors are our Teachers - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatir

Seniors are our Teachers

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

i learnt by reading useful and helpful posts and comments of our seniors.

if someone agree with me than comments please.

• Useful or interesting 7

I agree with you, because the elderly in the field of digital currencies have a lot of information and experiences that we can benefit and learn from so that we become successful like them

•   I am here to help everyone who needs help😌👨‍💻

If you liked my posts, you can encourage me by giving me a good reputation🖤🌸🖤

Yes, i agree with you.All time every people learn something with her senior.This way all time work all place.In real life we learn how to play cricket,football and other sports in our senior.Our junior learn everything with we.

Yeah bro I agree with you. This happen is similar to me. Now I learnt enough things from it. Seniors are our leader, they guide us and support us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

yeah mate.I'm also agree with you. seniors were helped us soo much for learned about crypto. Every beginners should follow seniors post.      

People who are certainly teachers of our experience because they give us many guidelines that we are inspired to make money from that.I learned this from a very experienced member

13 minutes ago, Fatir said:

i learn everything about crypto or about digital market from our seniors. when i starts working i do not know anything about cryptotalk. i read rules but cant understand too much.

Yes I agree with you I also don't know anything about this form but the senior member post always teach me a new thing and now I'm learn a lot of new things and information about this forum thanks everyone how teche me new things 

Yes, it is all true, we can apply that thing in everything, the more experience the person has, the more knowledge the may have, so by that we can consider him or her as our teacher.

Indeed, I concur with you.All time each individuals pick up something with her senior.This way unequaled work all place.In genuine we figure out how to play cricket,football and different games in our senior.Our junior get the hang of everything with we.

Hello my dear friend. You are absolutely right. Indeed the seniors and their posts have taught us better than anything about cryptotalk. I learnt many things just by reading the useful forums posts. 

This is the way it is supposed to be as senior leaders should have an influencing effect on the up and comers and helping the new ones out in understanding things. This forum here is a great way to learn but also from anybody regardless of rank and status.

28 minutes ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yse is correct senior is one type of teacher .all new members are help for seniors. Any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors and its learning for seniors or more knowledge gain or experience for your senior.. 

That's  absolutely right  all new members  are help   for seniors  .any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors and its learning  for seniors or more knowledge  gain  or experience  for your   senior. 

Yse is correct senior is one type of teacher .all new members are help for seniors. Any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors 

Yes, you are right when I joined this forum, I did not know anything now I have learned to know quite a few things all because of our seniors because when they post important topic and coment we can learn everything about cryptotalk.  

it is very important topic It is used in our everyday part of life.  to play cricket,football and other sports in our senior.Our junior learn very smily

Yes bro off course seniors are out teacher's. I have learned a lot information and things to reading our seniors posts. So everyone new members should follow the seniors posts.

Hi friend we know that teacher is good person for learn new and senior also help to learn new.I hope they are best guide in our life.

Dear friends in my case I have learned every thing about the field from my seniors. It was totally impossible for me to Kwon it fully from myself as it is a huge field. I learnt it by following them in YouTube. And now when, I am almost learnt the most in the field, I surely thank them.

37 minutes ago, Fatir said:

That is wrigh..i just joind here..but i had enogh idea about digital marketing..and bitcoin from reading comments and my senior advices also

38 minutes ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yse is correct senior is one type of teacher .all new members are help for seniors. Any difficulties are clear to the any forum your seniors and its learning for seniors or more knowledge gain or experience for your senior.. 

That's absolutely right  the senior  is one type  of teacher.  All new members  are help fire seniors.  Any difficulties  are clear  to the any forum your  seniors  and its  learning  for  seniors  or knowledge  gain.. 

Hello my friend

Of course, I agree with you

Explaining the rules of people in a forum is great and it is easy for beginners to deal with Crypto Talk already,

For example, from the rules, when publishing a transcribed text, the article link must be attached, and 50% of the post must be written.

Thanks to the Crypto Talk staff, I wish them continuity

Obviously all of us learn most of the things from the senior and experienced persons.this process is every where.the senior persons give us advise in every spare of our life.

Yes of course dear, seniors are our teachers because we learn more from our seniors. We are able to reply and posts due to our seniors.