Why some of our post are deleted. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

As we know more new person make irrelevant post and comment. Its post and comment deleted. If any person make comment on previous post the its post did not count for earning and its deleted after few hours. ( Yobit not count for earning.)

1 hour ago, Red dragon said:

Good question, when we make useless and meaningless comments on post not related to the topic then the admin warn us and they deleted our bad posts comments.. 

Yes i agreed to you  when we make useless and meaningless comments on post not related to the topic then the admin warn us and they deleted  our bad posts comments. 

To delete a photo or video that you've shared on Instagram, tap the three dots above your post and then tap Delete

There is alot of reasons that our remarks might be erased, while remarking we need to look what is the theme that we are presently talking, and don't reorder remarks from others. This is my experience. 

For this i strongly suggest you to go through rules and regulations for posting because if you will go through it by yourself you will learn good. However remember posts should be relavant and clear what you want to convey or ask also it contains 100 characters.

Edited by Fzack
Occurance of repeatation of words.

3 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

In my opinion this is very good step and pitch perfect to ensure fraudsters and fake people avoid posting adds that violates rules

some posts are deleted because some of the contents in the posts are against the rules or multiple accounts have been dtected and banned. it is good move to keep forum clean

IF YOU LIKE THIS GIVE ME  ❤️                                          

😜  FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK TOO  😉

You should follow the rules of this site you If you follow these rules properly, I hope you do not face any problems with the cryptocurrency market.  The online currency market is valuable for innovation.

4 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

How can I thanks you because you post a much needed topic at the moment because many post our deleted recently may be that is the reason you point out. So I will follow your advice next time.

post are deleted by admin and moderators when that post is lastly a few months old they deleting some of topic that small number of replies and even they highlight with hot replies and the more useful post

I don't know why some of our posts are deleted. Is this a problem or is it a forum activity. However, I would say that our post should not be deleted.

Posts are being deleted because of so many things, and the first one is that you can get a very bad idea of spamming this place with posts that dont make sense, and when your posts are deleted, you go to your forum at yobit and see there is a balance to fill , you will be paid , but you have to repeat the posts thats why sometimes the number of useful posts at yobit goes down and you have to fill them up, nothing is paid in vain

My big problem to solve this post is its sincerely thank you and share the most important information for all the members. The newest member is the most useful information on the Cryptotalk forum.

General Chat Chat Loung

Just always make sure you are making a good thread or didn;t replied some spam or copy pasted content or off topic, It will affect your psot count on yobit cryptotalk dashboard and you need make an extra post for that. Always make sure to research first guys!

I am new in this forum and I saw lot people are worried about deleted type of post, you post right topic in right time. I am save this post for the future.

It happened to the newbie mostly..because they actually dont know how to write a full fill comment in crypto..they always copy and paste and its cause to deleted their post instantly... Thank you

4 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Hello my friend, yes, you are right about some topics, but I happened to me a different matter, as many of the topics I posted have been deleted and they are not in violation of the laws of the forum.

If you like my post or my comment, like it, thank you ❤️❤️

Hello ayyan ! 

You are right posts are deleted by moderates but there are some solid reasons behind this the reason may b a copy paste issue or may you use multiple account with same ip address that's some reasons  of deleting your post.. one of my friend which have face a problem that deleted their 38 post in day. Which is very painful for this.

Yes you are right many our post has been deleted. It’s happen only if we have any mistake on our post. So they deleted our post. if we comment like  any others post so they will delete our post. And for many mistake they deleted our post.                

Thanks For asking questions.
My friends there are may reason for deleted post. For example:-

1️⃣. Your post must be 100+ charecters.

2️⃣. Multiaccounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted.

3️⃣. If you create copy paste post.

Thanks you so much.

Brothers and sisters, while working in this field you should be very careful about what you are come ending or what post you are creating. Some of my friends comments were deleted by the admins, I think the main reason is they were copying and pasting comments from others. Some of the guys are commenting off topic subject. This is the main reason for getting deleted of your command. Each and every comment should at least have 100 characters.

If your post is unhelpful and uncreative then your post gets deleted . So , try to create thirty creative posts in this forum everyday . If you can not post creative posts then try to read the posts from sections and get a knowledge about those topics and try to create helpful post for others.

The Modarators some time delete the post if your post are not important and have no uses to the people.and it also deleted because many account get banned every day.

Our post is a useless post then our post will be deleted. And few days ago my 11 post will be deleted. And we must be need to create useful post and post useful info..!!!