Why some of our post are deleted. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

It's something that's happening to us.And frankly, I don't know what the real reason behind this So don't worry.I think it could be a violation in some way. I'm not sure what's important is that they don't delete them all😂

More of our friends are posting posts but in that some are been deleted buy the admin because it is not useful to others so they are been deleted so everyone should post only usefull to new members 

Offering your feedback to certain people for viewing your activity is irrelevant to what you write, or even copying or pasting similar things. I think that's why the most likely reason is to delete some posts or replies about others' problems

• Useful or interesting 1

Well it all depends on how good we are when it comes to word construction but yet again out deletion is not something we can really avoid. 

On 2/14/2020 at 8:38 AM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

Thanks mate for sharing this tips explaining the reason towards deleting of posts I will be sure to take note of the following points so that my posts won't be deleted

You can easily avoid this problem Some users like me created topic to help newbies and Beginner the only thing you need to do is use the Search Bar and find them because those topic are posted long time ago.

522858386_567f7790740b342a477ffe057970369e6052c20e5511073fca76db62250d164a(1).gif.bad18456f58cf3a73d9761672dd20856.gif

Well, the most common problem or reason why some posts are being deleted is because of the topics where we create content or comment because if the topic will be deleted our content also, so always be careful about choosing where you should post.

Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful information.we will always try to follow all the rules of the cryptotalk forum. We will not try to do anything that is outside the rules of cryptotalk. We will know about the cryptotalk first and then try to do it right here.  Cryptotalk forum is a good platform for all of us to work and income.

I think the main reason why the posts are deleted because they are not useful..and if your comment also deleted because of somebody's topic was also gone..For me, i choose only to comment in useful topics

Yes it's true, I think some of our posts are deleted because it's not a useless comments instead of commenting a reasonable contributions you'll go ahead to comment unreasonable comments and this is one of the main reason why your post gets deleted.

Edited by Thought28

Actually I would say that our post should not be deleted.  Is this a problem or is it a forum activity. However, I  don't know why some of our posts are deleted.

Thanks for information some users asking why my post count deleted you given correct answer always try to post in knowledgeable topics.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:38 PM, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

That's right. Now I was commenting to someone and I drink a water. In this short  time the topic was deleted.. And i learn from this experience  that first we should have to read the topic carefully.

if you frequently post the post topics that are not in the right section and post with referrals on wrong section , copy pasted post , irrelevant and off topics post are deleted by mod of the forum

Thank you for the useful post. I have noticed that a lot of the new topics are being deleted not long after they are created, and generally these topics are created by the newbies and have little to no information in the topic, or it is a duplicate. I would suggest that members stay away from those type of topics as they are likely to get taken down and then your post will not count. Instead focus on topics that are a couple days old.

I don't know the reason.  I have been facing this problem for some days now.  If anyone knows about the cause, tell me. I don't know the reason and I want to know the reason.

Thank you very much for those advice friend, the truth is very much appreciated so you help newbies like me keep our accounts much safer than they cost a lot to have :)

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

you are getting paid for your post so if your post are useless or not helpful for the people then what is the use of that post so that post get deleted. Many of the members I think copy and paste the post which is highly  unacceptable by this website that that's why the post get deleted.

6 hours ago, Neha jannat said:

These posts may have copy and paste issues. Or the subject matter of the post may be meaningless. This is not related to the forum. There may be some reasons for deleting our posts as well as all the rules of cryptotalk for posting. These posts may not be related to this topic.

If you see and feel like someone is doing some copy and paste in their posts, you can report them, so the admin can do the work next. But, it's true that most cases of deletion might be due to off-topic posts that doesn't have any relation with the topic or the forum. Reasons for deletions may vary from each person, but mods will not delete them if the posts are good.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:04 PM, Imam Hasan said:

Yes you are right.I agree with you.You share a very important topic.This post help all beginner member.Your information is true.Thanks for sharing important and helpful topic.

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that these type of information is very useful for new members to understand forum rules and earn money.

I think you have posted a useless comment or topic, so your comments and topics have been deleted.The rules of the crypt forum are written if anyone posts useless comments or topics, their comments and topics will be deleted and banned by those who copy and paste.