Why some of our post are deleted. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

Thanks for your information. I'm also face this problem everyday when my post was deleted i was very upset for that. But now I'm very clear about it.

Thank you for sharing and this is really helpful,I am also new member and like me mostly members will also helpful and also follow the rules of this website.

Be that as it may, one thing likewise that if your post isn't 100 words than your posts are additionally erased by administrator 

I recommend you to go to the area of for amateurs read the rule and attempt to keep up the standards

Its deleted for so many reasons like maybe you posting aa bad things or bad grammer or unusefull posts or comments .. you should to reread the rules to know more

Just now, Heroshema said:

Its deleted for so many reasons like maybe you posting aa bad things or bad grammer or unusefull posts or comments .. you should to reread the rules to know more

other reasons are also you speak off-topic.
Well, I always pay attention to this, especially the grammar that I write because I'm quite difficult to understand that 😅😅

you are right.. these are really important tips and everyone here should know them

deleting posts and comments is really bad thing but if we have enough knowledge and sharing useful and informative posts so we will be in safe

The first Russian vaccine against Corona and its effect on cryptocurrencies

Yobit is marketing for its new token "Talk" 

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

Don't forget to give positive or negative rates for those who deserve that!

We know that there are certain rules in this forum that you have to follow in this forum. It is important to keep in mind that your posts and comments should be relevant based on your own views and subject matter.  And post that you can learn new things are less likely to be deleted.

Moat of the time it is because moderators find your post as a useless and meaningless topic so they will deleted it immediately to keep the cleanliness of the forum. We should create meaningful and useful contents to prevent deleting posts. I suggest to you to do your own reseach to have knowledge about your topic you wanted to post.

The most common thing that exposes a person to delete his posts is to create a post with less than 100 characters Or put a post in a different place of its place or a post made by copying and pasting

nMvFbuZ_gpeg.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.7904e04863332416c6e37085238e07cb.png

Yes, it is very needed  with our members here invluding me as experienced post being deleted. a very warm thankyou for this. 

17 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

Yes right that mean don't waste your time and respect the rules of the forum better than write any thing does not have any value. I think it is a useful post to attempt to make sure you are reading the conditions carefully before starting create any content. You can return to the basics of the forum for the new users to avoid any mistakes or problems with the reason of increased active members of the community thank you very much for your positive post. 

There are several reasons why you might start deleting a post.  It may be that you have copied, copied and pasted past, it may even be that your response was not considered meaningful in the forum it was posted to, and as a result it has been dropped and you will not be rewarded.  Or you have multiple accounts with one IP address.  This will remove your posts and your account will likely be banned.

We don't know the exact reason to why our posts are being deleted but I think we should have notifications for that maybe we have redundancies in our topics. We should really be more accurate now in terms of posting.

yaps, your topic is very useful, why was our post deleted? that's because we write posts that sometimes make no sense and can be considered spam

You will need to abide by these likes and dislikes on this web page. When I, however, experience this matter as I rub out the threads regularly. Although at this point My business is obvious with this. Even so, My business is incredibly inquiring to recognize the reason many people took out your write-up.

Yeah nice information.I think too our posts are usually deleted by replying to the spammers' posts.Because their posts are deleted add well as our's.So try to reply to the useful and the informative posts.

Actually I am see that they delete our post. I think if your post is useless then they delete your post. For this reason I think we need useful post in this forum

Yes you are correct bro and I agree with you, and you give good knowledgable information to new members why their post deleted, if they want avoid this problem then they follows this tips, they really avoid this problem and work easily because when posts deletes we got so much frustration.

Thank you for share with us this important and valid information    

It will be very helpful for the beginmer must.

It’s useful fir all who didn’t know about it.    

Yes same problem is here but i research on it  and now i have decided our poat is deleted  becouse there is many femus topics which were we posted or our topic is unnassasry 

I think the reason why the most probability to delete some posts or replies on the problems of the others come back reporting that it provides some people to watch your action outside of the content section that you write in or your reply is irrelevant what you write in it 
There are also certain cases of copying and paste or writing repetitive or similar subjects.

Our post are getting deleted because that's the moderators has seen that's those topics are useless that's why they delete the in order to avoiding the spamming

Thank you for this information.its helpful for the beginners.to guide them how to work here in Cryptotalk.At first I wonder why some of my post are deleted and when I read the rules and  this post, It’s gave me information a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1