Why some of our post are deleted. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

Hello my friend, since I joined here, I respect all the rules, but nevertheless the posts are deleted. I don’t know why, and I’m because all the rules are carefully respected

This is really good..There are many reasons that our comments may be deleted, when commenting we have to look what is the topic that we are now talking, and don't copy paste comments from others...Post should beminimum of 100 characters ...

Yes.you are right.the points that you mentioned aare the best reason for deleting post.between them i think number 3 is the best reason.

The posts sometImes get deleted because of the meaningless and useless content of the post or the comments . One shoulsd always remember that if you do useful comments then your posts will be considered as useful comments or posts. Otherwise it will be deleted.

Yes it is true.Post which have no usefullness to the plateform will automatically will be deleted. .if we will make off the topic post then our account will be deleted or banned.you should follow the rules and regulations of this site .if you properly follow this rules I hope you will not face any problem about cryptocurrency market.

if your post doesn't matter and your object doesn't have 100 characters then maybe the post.thank you

Yes you are right in your points, but as I have noticed most post get deleted because they are useless, which means, that they are not in anyway important to this forum. So as a poster, you need to make sure you are posting useful post with meaningful information, and with atleast 100 characters. 

1 hour ago, BirdFlue said:

Yeah friend i know about that. Thanks for your information. I'm also face this problem everyday when my post was deleted i was very upset for that. But now i'm very clear about it. So i don’t comment any spam post.       

Hi friend i know about no Dead thanks for you information But no I'm very care about it We have to look what is the topic we are not talking I don't reply Best comments from other 

Thanks for your information. I'm also face this problem everyday when my post was deleted i was very upset for that. But now I'm very clear about it.

Its beacuse you didnot follow up the rule soo thats why your post deleted first thing dont copy paste other content and secound thing you  have to comment 4 line post

Definitely companion I think about that. A debt of gratitude is in order for your data. I'm likewise face this issue ordinary when my post was erased I was exceptionally disturbed for that. In any case, presently i'm exceptionally clear about it. So I don't remark any spam post.

3 hours ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Are you worried about posts why they are deleted.   Posts are Deleted because of these reasons.

1 = our topics or messages have been deleted due to violation of the forum  rules.
2= The topics which has been created by spammers have been deleted and our messages from these topics also deleted.

So we need to read carefully which topic we write comments. We need to send reports any topic is not created according to the rules and makes not any sense. Because of this, our message counter in the system could be reduced by a large number of psost/ messages.

3= Multi-accounts bans and the topics which they created were deleted and our messages, too deleted

If you find my post useful then react me with love reaction. Thanks.

Yes i now that bans and the topics its more then our messeges to deleted me with its more then too were good ,,,

The reason is not to be far fetched at all as we are see that the moderators had already included it in the rules for posting in this forum that any post or topic that is not useful will not get to have a chance to stay because reasonable contents is what is needed in this forum and also you will be paid for every useful comment and topic post too

If one of your posts goes missing from your friend's Wall, the most likely reasons are that either you or the profile owner deleted the post – either on purpose or by accident. In less frequent cases, Facebook will remove a post that violates the site's rules.

1 hour ago, Rifat123 said:

Yeah friend i know about that. Thanks for your information. I'm also face this problem everyday when my post was deleted i was very upset for that. But now i'm very clear about it. So i don’t comment any spam post.And few days ago my 11 post will be deleted. And we must be need to create useful post.

yes i agreed to you I'm also  face this  problem  every day  when  my post  was deleted  i was very  upset  for that. But now  I'm  very  clear  about it. So i don't comment any spam post.. 

If anyone uses some unusual and meaningless content as a topic or comment useless content about a topic then the post gets deleted or not as counted. So never do irrelevant comments in a post over a topic.

Wooow all that rules is there a section has all the rules for posting and other stuff here? i really want to read them i have warning point so i am afraid of doing something wrong again...

2 hours ago, rahulbakal2 said:

Yest it s correct. New member are most useful information of cryptotalk forum. my big problem solve  this post.its hertly thank you and share most important information for all member 

Yes i agreed to  you new member  are  most useful  information  of cryptotalk forum. My big problem  solve this post. It's  hertly thank you and share  most important information .

The Posts are getting deleted because the issue for which that post was created is being solved or the post created is not useful or meaningless therefore got deleted by admins

The issue is raised is most important to the biginnners of these.your crypto talk account could be banned for so many reasons which have been rightly listed on the topic.

you ought to adhere to the guidelines and guidelines of this site .in the event that you appropriately keep this principles I trust you won't confront any issue about cryptographic money showcase. Online money showcase is important for new age.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bit said:

I think some of our post is being deleted because it’s useless comment and not useful that’s what I think I hope this information will help you have a very great day to everyone and goodluck brother l.

Yes i agreed to you  it's useless  comment  and not useful  that's  what i think  i hope this information  will help you have a very great day to everyone and goodluck.