Why some of our post are deleted. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad ayyan

Why some of our post are deleted.

On 25.02.2020 at 04:07, vodegcho said:

I think.They were useless. Everyday many people created many posts but everyone's post is not useful or valid for us. As a result admin deleted those posts this does not seem to be useful for us.

Actually on the off chance that our post could be a futile post at that point our post will be erased. And few days prior my 11 post will be erased. And we must be ought to make valuable post

who's water right and likewise to it outcome berth are going to be omitted by means of mechanic along with admins whenever that fact spot may be at last many pace yellowed  copying and pasting a number of subject for which small selection of explanations furthermore even  particular along with complete explanations plus the improved office beaver state matter testament is still.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:24 PM, Tareq143 said:

hello my dear friend

If you do the same post over and over again or if your post doesn't matter and your object doesn't have 100 characters then maybe the post.thank you

Now there is still chances that they will at least see this post and therefore can still prompt them to try and go to see what the rules entails and this forum will somehow be good to use and safe from spamming or anything whatever that is bad........... 

On 25.02.2020 at 06:03, Muhammad Uzair said:

hello my dear friend

If you do the same post over and over again or if your post doesn't matter and your object doesn't have 100 characters then maybe the post.thank you

you ought to take after the rules and directions of this location .in the event that you legitimately take after this rules I trust you may not confront any issue around cryptocurrency advertise. Online money advertise is profitable for modern era.

It will depend on how that topic or post is really important because if the admin see that it is useless topic or it is none sense to talk about then it will be deleted.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 25.02.2020 at 06:08, Xsimple said:

It will depend on how that topic or post is really important because if the admin see that it is useless topic or it is none sense to talk about then it will be deleted.

You are right approximately all the three focuses specified in that. Moreover in case the post is futile or isn't relevant to the subject or to the segment too gets erased, which diminishes number of post number.

You should follow the rules of this site. You value the online currency market for a new generation.

Thanks for your information and about this topic. Our some post are deleted due to some copy right issues and copy double post that's why some post are deleted.

Hello my expensive brother, a few of your post might get erased since of your undesirable utilization of the words. In the event that you make replicated from any other side it may be prohibited before long. So watch out.

i think everyone has this problem. so don't  be upset  brother.  thid post deleting that are not valuable and not useful . if you write  valuable  post and useful  comment then this post will be never deleted.

I can't say exactly why sometimes our posts are deleted. I think maybe there is something wrong with our post because the admin deleted our post.thank you so much for your post 

Yes you are right.I agree with you.You share a very important topic.This post help all beginner member.Your information is true.Thanks for sharing important and helpful topic.

its getting deleted as mod idea you violated some rules, in most of date time it so that be useless content. Idk what criterias they have but i also had pleasure 2-3 messages per day deleted

Good morning, This will help correct this problem. It could be that you violate the rules, either by copying and pasting. It could not happen Cryptocurrency will not reimburse more. Thank you for listening.

Actually if our post is not a useful lost will be delet. And we must be need to create useful post. But i am also very interested to know why they delet our post  

On 25.02.2020 at 14:19, Hasina123 said:

Actually if our post is not a useful lost will be delet. And we must be need to create useful post. But i am also very interested to know why they delet our post  

I think a few of our post is being erased since it’s futile comment and not valuable that’s what I think I trust this data will assist you have an awfully incredible day to everybody and goodluck brother l.

the forum has deleted a large number  of comment . so you need useful post i think our posts have been delete by moderates . a very strict on whether a person copies a copy without posting a copy

Deleted posts are deleted from posts that aren't important, not relevant, or not good comments, so some posts are deleted.
We must keep this in mind, our comments should be good, logical and important. General Chat Chat Loung.

Yes my friend I thank you for this lovely note of your words right, we must respect the terms of the forum and each section carefully and do not skip any condition and also you should be our helpful friends

Reason behind was violation of rules of crypto talk, same topic, copy, spam, more reasons are available in beginners rules form. Keep posting with new content.

Post get deleted and this is really something that is really making alot of negative impact to the members they are loosing morale